All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bakery'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
goamz86goamz86almost 8 years ago
Totally fuckin hot

As always you make want to do naughty things when I read your Bree stories. So well written and erotic.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 8 years ago
Yummy!

So good, as all of your stories are!

Thank you!

L

Target155Target155almost 8 years ago
Delicious

Mm I want to go to a bakery now!!! And hav some desert!! The story was a turn on. Only wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Five stars.

I hope she didn't get a splinter in her pussy. Lol. Great story. Gimme more like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hello

Love the Bree series. Perhaps Leanne could be taught how to have a closer relationship with her mother soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Satyre Leads to Revelation

I definitely found this work to be thought provoking. Silkstockingslover is a most talented authoress, and she is skilled at using words in such a way to provoke emotional reactions from the reader. I just read an earlier story about a more mature woman who seduces a younger college aged woman (I love those kind of stories!). However, it invoked in me a sense of feeling "off balanced", like I was standing in the shallow end of the sea and feeling the contrast between the waves pushing me towards the shore, and the undercurrent attempting to drag me out into the ocean. That is the emotional effect that story and this one had on me.

On the one hand, I can appreciate the satyrical humor, not so different from Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, where Chaucer employed the everyday trade tools of the various pilgrims to expose their flaws and hypocrysies. Perhaps the story is meant to reveal my own inner issues, that I protest the way Bree treats her 'Pets', yet I continued reading the story. What does this say about me as a human being that I found humor at the expense of the poor woman being screwed with a rolling pin and being called "Slut"? At the same time, I feel that rolling pin as though it were used on me, that somehow the words penetrated me like that rolling pin penetrated her.

I certainly respect the artistic value of the story, and I respect Silkstockingslover as an author. I have experienced more than one personal revelation about myself in the pages of her stories, as a woman in my 30s realizing I am bi, embracing the fact that I really like more experienced mature women, seeing that I am submissive in nature, and even coming to terms with my own fetishes. Perhaps this is just for me to understand that I must have dignity and self respect if I want anyone else to respect me. Just how submissive am I willing to be before I shake it off, stand up for myself, and bust that fucking cellphone and that damn rolling pin! This is my takeaway from this story-GROW A PAIR ALREADY!! Again, Silkstockingslover, you are most talented author, and thank you for the lesson! -Curiousshell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just something about it

I can't put my finger on it but there was just something missing. I feel it was too short for one with no buildup. And it just seemed to lack the pizazz of this character other stories. If the jedd you credited in the beginning is the same who gave ideas for the other stories I'd say you two need to go back to the drawing board. If its a different person someone still needs to go back. Not bad but not the usual high standard. Oh well you can't hit a home run every time. I'm sure youll have better luck next time.

GlenGibsonGlenGibsonalmost 8 years ago
Random question.

Do you have any stories where a domme from one series meets a domme from another series? For instance if Bree were to meet one of the dommes from the 2 Mistresses series, or if she met Big Rosie. Have you written anything like that?

lauraskittylauraskittyalmost 8 years ago
I’ve taste for pastries now.

I’ve taste for pastries now. Do you have a recipe for chachkes (spelled tchotchke)?

What? Oh, sorry, BJ said that’s a trinket, Silly me.

I meant maybe you and I can bake kolaczkis together?

And while we’re in the kitchen we can give each other the Aunt Jemima Treatment!

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

This is a repeat of the last few in this series. No imagination after you wrote the first one. Different name, age, skin color, and yet ——- it’s all the same dribble of Bree being mean, derogatory, rude, and dismissive to every woman that then turns into a life worshipping sub.

Why?

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Not into the over dramatic domination stuff, but I guess many women are turned on by that, it is what it is. Nevertheless it was a very sexy story. Thankfully lesbians truly have the best sex and most sensual intimate foreplays ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another use of blackmail. Just like the last time, and the time before that. Shame there aren't any stories of actual seduction in this seduction series.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

308. Just wondering if any of the women submit without being blackmailed. That, however, would take longer to develop, but might be sexier. Does she ever get the cock that she was desiring?

daveflydaveflyover 1 year ago

god you are the greatest storyteller i have ever read

CarlaSissy76CarlaSissy7611 months ago

So Carrie training Bree to make someone submit the correct way, but bree still uses blackmail, you really don't know how.to write differently, please stop publishing, these idiots who love this don't know anything about real submission to a mistress, I do and Bree in the story is not a mistress she is a rapist of women FACT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...