All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

Looking forward to more

goamz86goamz86almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Normal greatness

J, never mind what others complain about you favoring this ethnicity over another etnicity. You are an equal opportunity submissive. You have a wealth of fans, who know that you just write great stories. You just keep continuing to crank out your usual erotic brilliance. Love your writings. Bree rocks! I hope to see more of her continued dominance. Of course, as we discussed before, the one person she should not domme is Carrie. Even a young domme should know her place! Keep up your normal excellence. Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

Once again you've given us a great read. You balance the story with the sex perfectly, making it both arousing and interesting. You are without a doubt one of the best writers on the forum.

Thank you.

dreamnwish69dreamnwish69almost 10 years ago
fabulous

Wonderful story, building up to the final release. Hopefully there are more in this series but if not thank you for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Now let the mother become the boss of Joan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

It was so good I'm wet all over.

Enchanted86Enchanted86almost 10 years ago
Wow!!!

This was one of your best stories yet. I LOVED everything about it, from beginning to end. It left me SO wet that I had to stop numerous amount of times. Job well done. Thank you for the amazing build up and great organism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!!!

Loved it!!! Love the fact that you changed it up by having the african-American female submissive and the Caucasian teen dominant. simply brilliant!!! I am an African-American female and I would LOVE to read more. Not only did you hook me, but you reeled me in wanting and needing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

when can we have part 2 to this great story. Made me horny had my girl friend rond for a long session

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

I Loved this story it was great, As a black man there isn't enough of this out there and I thank you for it. I'm looking forward to part two of her submission.

bighank100bighank100about 9 years ago
great story as a black man i too wish there was more stories like this out.

loved it so much ms. silkstockinglovers. as usual you have very kinky hot mind. wish i had you to tell me bedtime stories the rest of my life. the dirty things you think of. your mind could suduce just about anyone. you tellit and write it so well. thanks for another wonderful story. you make my black cock so hard. kisses to your sexy hot white ass for this, cause i now you wrote it just for me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Same old same old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice change

It lacks the passion of your black dom writings, though. Perhaps you could write the story as black dom than change the descriptions at the end for a better result - that's what I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved it, from a black males perspective. Write more

it was great story

shrimohitshrimohitover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Madam Jasmine, as usual your stories are uncomparable, as for as I know. Bree (dom) shifting Pride Joan tn to lesbian sub is fantastic and very erotic to read. I want to read again and again.

bighank100bighank100over 3 years ago
prety good

this story was pretty good. not on the level of slave to a white bitch. not as many degrading n words. not that much submitting to a superior race. you were I can see a lot more considerate of your words. I no you have a wonderful mind. so thanks for writing another good story.

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

Is this whole series the same?

Bree: You’re a slut.

Other woman: no I’m not

Back and forth with Bree being rude, crude, and dismissive. THEN——— OMG! Ilove you Bree. Thanks for being so abusive to me as I journeyed towards totally being another submissive to your amazing personality!

Come on. Please. Your writing and story telling is WAY better than this series so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a white f boss who was seduced by a black dyke employee, this story brought back many memories. Not quite what happened to me, but close enough for me to "enjoy" it to the fullest. She still calls me occasionally, usually to serve her friends as a maid at parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was interesting, and then, yawn, another blackmail coercion to get what she wants. Even though the whole point of the Mom story was to get Bree to use other techniques, to get them to submit because they wanted to, not out of fear. Bree may not have explicitly blackmailed, but the implication was there. The sub was obviously coerced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I totally agree with Bighank100. Love the race play, but needed more n word submission. Bree should have understood that Joan was the one that got more excited by racial humiliation, and Bree should have understood and followed her example. Please give us another chapter, but with more race play…

Jennifer182Jennifer182almost 2 years ago

5Stars - so wonderful a story. Thank you for writing it. Off to read the next part.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

310. Well. I enjoy women subs but prefer friendly love rather than confrontation, especially the extremes including blackmail or, in this case, intimidation.

bighank100bighank10010 months ago

Reading again after years it still has my black cock hard. The role reversal. The black submission is so taboo yet so hot. I'm in lust with you kinky mind silkingslover. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful mind.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun9 months ago

Great read… this is the second time I am reading this series… thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...