All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Church Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh you must definitely continue the "crusade" with Sarah at its front, there are sheep out there that need a shepherd to discover their inner deamons.

5* as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot hot hot

Spectacular!! Really got me going. I love Bree!!!!!

And fuck yes Sarah should get her own series !!!!

goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!!

I want a series for Sarah too!!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

Another classic turning story! Yes, it would be wonderful if Sarah became the subject of a new series; with Bree in and out of them as her ultimate Mistress!

Thank you!

IprefermactavishIprefermactavishover 7 years ago

Amazing story as always Jasmine x And I think maybe Yes Sarah does deserve her own story :) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hell Yeah, that was good

Maybe Bree sees a possible Dom side to Sara and introduces Sara The La Chateau Club to help her explore that side. Then with help of Megan and few others to lend a helping hand train her to be a Mistress. Then Sara sets out to build her stable of subs like a neighbor or two and some of the straight girls and women from the Church. Maybe even some of the daughters of the church women. Then maybe Bree could show up in some of Sara's conquests also. Maybe Sara at some point could turn the tables on Bree in one time sneaky deal and they laugh it off afterwards as Bree was so taken by surprise she couldn't be mad.

legmanianlegmanianover 7 years ago

A series for Sarah would be awesome!

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

So happy to see that Bree is at it again. Finding new women to become her pets and service her. Yes Sarah should follow Bree's lead and turn other women both in and out of her chuch. Long live the submissives.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Ampther great story

I have been waiting on this one since you hinted at it in "Pop Stars". I loved the seduction, creating the desire to serve. I also this Sarah should have a couple more chapters, although I disagree with those that think Sarah should be dominant.

I think that Sarah, should be given to Kimberly as a pet for her many years of service to Bree. I think that Sarah should be used as an instrument of seduction in the church. I am sure many of the ladies you mentioned as church members are ignored by their husbands. Sarah could be the "Chief Seductress" of the church, bring Bree and Kimberly, several converts to Goddess Bree's Temple of Pleasure (I know, "Goddess Bree's Temple of Pleasure" is rather corny, but what the hell!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the preachers wife

Jasmine, I think a series would be really good and including the daughter would put a good twist to the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello

Perfect. Just what I have been waiting for. A masterpiece. Would love to see Sarah, her daughter and Bree in a series. Possibilities unlimited. Perfect, and thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PTL

Yes definitely revisit Sarah's life but keep her as a submissive. If anything have her set church women up for Bree, or even better for Kimberly. The comment that mentioned Sarah as a submissive to her daughter fits well with previous stories written by SSL. Also new submissions for Julie the politician, particularly those that bring about a large dose of humiliation. For instance a long weekend as the teacher's pet, or accompanying Katharine and Kimberly to lake cabin or ski chalet to service the needs of both girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok

since I did not read this, I will not comment on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spin-off

I think a spin-off idea is excellent. I'd love to see more Sarah stories.

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Need some help.

I need some help with the comment made by Anonymous titled "PTL". Which story includes Julie, the politician? Can't seem to remember. Another great work by SSL. Keep it going.

MikeManMikeManover 7 years ago
Awesome as ever

Yes Sarah should get her own series, converting the godless to servitude via sex, both woman and men

JayVee47JayVee47over 7 years ago
Sarah MILF

Jasmine, Yes indeed Sarah should continue with a series of her own. Having an older woman character provides counter balance to Bree's stories. Of course you can always bring back some of Bree's conquests along the way. Plus the lesbian incest subplot with Sarah and Kimberly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A spin off

Definitely she deserves her own series.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 7 years ago
Changing Status

I like the idea of a Sarah series but she would have to change to a slightly domme role. I suspect her converts will need "convincing" to change their lifestyle. Maybe a transition story to set Sarah on the path.

Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh yes

Sarah is a definite case for expansion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

A fantastic fresh, new series. The best idea in the adult story business!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

As to Sarah and her own series, I can see it and I would damn sure read it. I see her as a possible switch based on the way I read her. Maybe Bree passes her off to her mommy mistress who then sees Sarah as something special and brings her to being a switch and leads the church ladies into one hell of a lesbian triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Another captivating and erotic installment!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of Sarah.

Great story as always.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Preach on, Goddess Bree!

Yet another amazing installment of my favorite series here at Literotica. One day, you need to give Bree her own book - compiling all of the Lesbian MILF Seduction stories you have written (and will write in the future).

I especially loved this quote from the wonderful Goddess:

"So only through exploration can each of God's creations discover who they truly are. Your moral code, your personality, your compassion and work ethic are part of a complex portion of the full package of who you are, but ignoring your sexual identity and all it covers is not living the life the Lord created you and your body to experience."

Now why don't I ever hear THAT at church? ;-)

Oh, and definitely I would be all for giving Sarah her own stories. But she needs to do her Goddess's work as a submissive - not a dominant. Maybe her daughter can be the dominant in their sexual evangelism.

apollo90apollo90over 7 years ago
Excellent series

This series keeps getting better and better. Bree is definitely maturing in this latest instalment. And your conclusion? Not even sure why you asked the question. "Your" (?) philosophy, as explained by Bree, is very clear that Sarah must continue to spread the word and ensure more of the congregation is 'converted' But first, Sarah and her daughter must be introduced to each other. Will one be the submissive?

Read all your stories and you never fail to impress. Thank you, Thank you!

krfan5krfan5over 7 years ago
Sarah!!!! Yes, PLEASE

This is some of your best work. PLEASE continue with Sarah...but I would LOVE to see Sarah remain totally submissive. First to Bree and her own daughter...then continue to serve!

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
great

really great yes would love see Sarah convert many women and coeds while still serving Bree . you just keep delivering great stories, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely want more Sarah/Giving her her own series would be awesome!

Great story and glad you're still going! Bree's world is always one of the most interesting and any additions to it are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

One of the best bree stories yet. I think Sarah should get her own series of stories and it would be even better if they where illustrated by Rebecca I love her work in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A big fan of bree

I think she (church mum) should get her own series with bree making an in / out appearance or two has the story continues and the adventures continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Church Mom

I think Sarah the Church Mom would give you many many more outlets for your amazing stories. When Bree and Kimberly were in the office, KImberly's mind was racing when she started to think of Church MILF's that could also be Pets. Looking forward to the next installment for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sarah get some

It will be a good look for Sarah to have her own pets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely.

Perhaps Sarah and Dylan from Daughter's Initation into Incest can prey at their church. Kimberly&Eve as munch buddies?

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Yes

Sarah with her own series would be awesome. Since you are one of my favorite authors I will never say no to more of your great works. I agree with some of the other comments the avenues you can go down with Sarah are endless and I look forward to the adventures. Thanks for a great read.

boaman007@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vote Yes on Church Mom Series

Please continue the story of Sarah, it could be a lot of fun, and really hot. It would also be interesting to have a seductress who isn't is as sure as Bree.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Give Sarah her own series, but what I really want to see is Bree and Governor Green.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
absolutely

Involving Sarah could be an amazing voyage. Maybe turning the tables on Bree would be an interesting twist. (The hunter becomes the hunted)

Works for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes

Please continue Sarah's story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Formulaic

You've done 12 of these and they are beginning to read like a plug and play. Brea isn't a young woman. She's a cardboard cutout. She won't be real until she fails and faces real adversity.

One more thing, with all of these pets and no one has blabbed to the wrong person or left out a phone or become jealous? Not on this planet.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Same stories over and over again

At one point you were a must read. Now it is the same story, again and again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Sarah is a fine community inspiration and lady who deserves her own series.Please make this a literary priority.

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 7 years ago
More Sarah

Love to see more of Sarah and her adventures. A different perspective.

diamondphdiamondphover 7 years ago
Sarah series

Definitely want to hear more of Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SARAH

SARAH SERIES FOR SHOR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hello

Hey, Jasmine. Perhaps soccer mom Clara Walsh and her daughter Maddie could visit the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago

Thank you for this gem. I really felt relieved that you did so well with this one after the Selena story (sorry, celebrity never turned me on).

"...she was a Christian and believed in God,..." This phrase was almost enough to turn me completely off, revealing that I'm still using definitions I no longer believe. So, thanks for that.

"You were created by the Lord and would he purposely create pleasure for you if he didn't want you to experience it?" Now you are speaking truth. I think you should start a Christian church operating with this premise. Ha, I might even return to Christianity if you could get them to pull their heads out (or not, I guess).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Higher goals

Sexy read. Wonderful and different seduction.

shrimohitshrimohitover 4 years ago
YUMMY AND EROTIC

I love the way Bree slowly seduce Sarah (who is from orthodox family) by influencing the terminology of ethics to her benefit in creating the desire/ambition in Sarah to believe her purpose in future to turn other women to the Lord through her acts of sexual servitude.

Ic14meIc14mealmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story of a innocent dragged down into a life of debauchery and pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this one and would love to read a spinoff series about kimberley and Sara turning all the parishioners that were mentioned in church.

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

Outstanding!! So much better when Bree turns someone naturally and not thru blackmail or coercion. I hope she and Kimberly get together soon

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

311. I am surprised that Kimberly was not part of the seduction scene, but maybe it will happen in a future episode. The thing that confuses me is the wet panties and pussy that seem to show excitement. I can’t remember confronting wet underwear on any of the many girls/ women I have had sex with. Wet pussies- yes, underwear-no. Is this a normal reaction that I have missed?

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42011 months ago

Silk you never disapoint!!!

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62456 months ago

Well "Mistress" Bree has persuaded an extremely wanton Sarah to unleash her repressed Sexuality from a selfish husband. I believe that you'll "titillate" your many Fans with Sarah's future enlightening....xoxoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50844 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...