Lesbian MILF Seductress: Pop Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree sighed, knowing she'd be faking it, and said, "Okay, Mr. Diversity. Let's get this over with." Ken gently laid Bree back, and dipped between her legs.

He thought she might need a little extra moisture after her disappointment and slid his tongue between the folds of her tight slit.

He's not too bad, Bree thought, maybe one of the best guys ever to suck my cunt. I guess he tries harder to compensate for his equipment.

Ken began to stab his tongue in and out of her cunt in cock-like fashion.

Bree was starting to warm up. This guy may actually be the best pussy pleasing guy I've ever had.

She was reminded he was still a man though, as she listened to Karen. "Fuck yeah, you tongue-fucking lesbo. All you little coed dykes play hard to get until a little bauble is dangled in front of you. Then you can't get enough of Karen's cunt. Ahh shit! That finger in my ass is a nice trick. Not many of you box lickers know to do that. You've been taught well. Maybe I'll even get your Mistress to demonstrate on me."

Bree had had enough of this overconfident bitch, but she was distracted as Ken seized her clit between his teeth. Damn, no doubt about it. He's definitely the best male twat licker I've ever had. Now she having been pleasured by numerous female pets of all ages, he still didn't know pussy as well as a woman. But if he kept that up, he would definitely drag an orgasm out of her.

Whether planned or not, Ken chose that moment to rise up and slide his cock into her.

You're kidding me, Bree thought. I sure hope he knows how to use that thing like he says.

Ken began stroking in and out of Bree's muff. In spite of his small piece, Bree's twat was still tight around him. Knowing he might not last long, he started hitting all the angles that had, in truth, won him praise. With some strokes he grazed her clit. With others he scraped her g-spot.

"Oh fuck! That's it, you little slut. You like Karen's cunt, don't you? I'm nearly there! Suck my clit, you fucking dyke! Oh fuuuck!" Karen wailed as Bree heard Karen's cum juice splatter on her pet's face.

Well, halfway done, Bree thought. This guy isn't bad. I'm almost there. I hope I can get off before he does and then he'll come and we're done. Mmm. He's hitting my g-spot just right. Almost there. What the hell?! No! Damn it, no!

Bree had felt the stiffening of Ken's cock. She now knew she wouldn't get off before he did. Are you fucking kidding me? Bree thought as Ken shot ropes of cum into her wet box. They must pull this scam off regularly, but he's shooting like he hasn't cum in months.

Ken blasted seven or eight powerful spurts into her twat, then the usual two or three dribbles. Finally Ken left all his jizz inside Bree and exhausted, slumped onto her.

Bree was not leaving like this... she was going to get off too. She whispered to Ken. "Karen's a dyke, right? And she's probably a bitch to you, right? Has she ever had a cock? Even once?"

Ken responded in a low murmur, "She's indeed a dyke, and while I can't speak to her private life, I've never seen her eating pussy. She always gets girls like you and your friend to service her. She has had cock, it's just that it was plastic."

"If you go along with me, not only will I overlook your part in this, I'll get your cock inside her," Bree promised.

"You're on. I'm in just out of curiosity," Ken said, always sick of Karen bossing him around.

Bree rose and strode over to the exhausted Karen. Her eyes still shut from the job Kimberly had done on her, Karen never knew what was coming until she felt movement on the couch and looked up into Bree's sperm-filled snatch.

"Absolutely fucking not!" she screeched. "I don't eat snatch, I get mine eaten. And get your fucking hands off of me," to Kimberly, who upon a signal from her Mistress had grabbed her arms.

As Bree began riding the radio exec's face she proclaimed, "Oh you're about to do several things you 'don't do'. Now get this man cum out of me and be thorough. He dumped a major load inside me."

Karen struggled, but she was pinned between Bree's thighs and had her arms being held by Bree's pet. Gasping for breath, she was swarmed by the strong scent.

"Eat me, bitch," Bree demanded, as she grinded her box all over the chubby lesbian.

Karen could barely breathe and without even trying, she'd sampled a few brief tastes of Bree's honeydew.

After a couple of tantalizing tastes, and resigned to her fate, she began licking with a purpose.

She knew she was sucking Ken's cum out and that was okay, but it had nothing on the addicting sweetness of Bree's box.

Karen became so consumed with lapping Bree's cunt, she didn't notice she was no longer being restrained. She did notice however, when Kimberly tweaked her nipples. Hard. Trying to shove more of her tits into Kimberly's active hands, and arching her hips up involuntarily, Karen was surprised to find a cock sliding into her soaked cunt. And it wasn't plastic!

"You bastard! You're in on this? I don't do cock. Never! I'll have your job for this!" Karen was screeching at Ken even as she was raising her hips to meet his thrusts.

Unknown to Ken or anyone else at the station, this wasn't her first cock. She'd had many, and rather enjoyed them. It had been years ago, though. Coinciding with her rapid rise in the radio world, she'd left cock behind somewhere around the age of thirty. A young intern willing to do anything for a good reference had dropped to her knees when Karen had jokingly asked. "You'd even eat my cunt?" Before she knew what was happening, the girl had her head underneath her skirt, her panties around her ankles, and her tongue buried in her slot. This was the beginning of her journey of having girls please her pussy... and they always got her off so much better than men.

So now it had been sixteen years since she'd had a real cock. And in all that time, she'd never eaten pussy, she'd only had girls pleasure her. Now, in one afternoon, both those things were changing. She had to admit Bree's twat tasted heavenly. And although his dick was only average, Ken was hitting all the right spots with his thrusts.

Ken could sense the bitch was on the verge beneath him. Though he knew he wouldn't be coming anytime soon after dumping such a huge load in Bree's tight cunt, he was determined to have Karen squirm on his cock.

"Get back to eating, slut," Bree demanded, resuming her grinding on the chubby bitch's face.

After a couple minutes of getting fucked and simultaneously licking her first twat, Karen was going wild. Eventually, the combination of Ken's masterful cock-work and the experience of lapping her first cunt, finally sent Karen over the edge. She slammed her hips back against her co-worker even as she screamed out her ecstasy into Bree's box. This, in turn, triggered Bree's delayed orgasm.

As they all lay in various postures panting, Bree finally climbed off Karen's face. After she had Kimberly clean her up with her tongue, she nodded to her to get dressed, and as she gathered her own clothes, she addressed the two radio personnel, "I believe my pet is now owed four concert tickets. What are you going to do about that?"

Ken let her know, "After that performance, you girls deserve a serious upgrade. The upper left-hand drawer? Yeah, open that, and you'll find a stack of VIP passes. Take four of them. Those aren't just tickets, they're front row. And they'll also give you exclusive backstage access after the concert. There are a dozen of them but after this, I'll just shred the others, so you'll have it to yourselves. Enjoy."

"Thanks," Bree said, having what she came here for (pun intended), "We're gonna leave now."

"OK", Ken said. "We're just gonna stay here a bit and work out some new business details. On your way out, could you send in Hillary? We'd appreciate it." He knew Karen had already had the young receptionist between her thighs, and he was anxious to expand her job description.

Walking back to the car, four backstage passes in her hand, Bree addressed Kimberly. "You know you must be punished, right?"

Hanging her head, Kimberly responded, "Yes, Mistress Bree."

"It's OK, my pet" Bree reassured her. "You must be disciplined to teach you to be more careful. But this wasn't willful disobedience, so I'll go easy on you."

Two weekends later, Bree had Laurie stop to pick up Kimberly for the concert. Their fourth wasn't Katherine, but Laurie's elder sister Micah, who was a year ahead of Bree and Laurie in college. She'd originally been a very resistant turn, especially when Bree had insisted that the two sisters have sex with each other, but over the course of three years of training, she'd mellowed remarkably and fit into Bree's family of sluts quite happily. Another initial hurdle had been the fierce competition between the two elder sisters in the family (there was a third sister in the family named Kendra who was a year younger than Laurie, and while she was sexually active with guys by now, she was blithely ignorant of Bree's 'club' and of her sisters' part in it). By now, Micah and Laurie had long since abandoned both their rivalry and their objections to incest, and at home when they had sufficient privacy, they more or less took turns dominating each other.

As has been said, Bree had initially planned on having her lifelong bff and top pet Katherine come along. Katherine was always so much fun and so helpful where potential new pets were concerned. Bree could have ordered, and Kat would have happily complied. But she had a new seduction of her own planned. She was using her Mistress' first MILF, her own Mom Nadine, whom Bree had given to Kat as her own pet... her first of many to come. Kat was being assisted by her Mommy pet in a turn, and Bree had allowed her to skip the concert to complete her own first turn that she was orchestrating.

Bree had the other pets wait in the car as she went to get Kimberly. Sarah opened the door and ushered her in.

"Kimberly, Bree's here," Sarah called up the stairs to her daughter.

Bree, having already planted a few seeds, decided to work the fertile ground while she waited.

"You look very nice, Mrs. Wilkins. Are you and Reverend Wilkins going out as well?"

Sarah was clad in a below the knee skirt and a heavy sweater, which despite its bulk, struggled to camouflage those massive breasts. Bree laid it on despite Sarah's clothes being rather plain. And she also knew Reverend Wilkins was working late again. But she wanted Mrs. Wilkins to know that she was noticed.

"Well thank you, dear. You're very sweet. But I'm not really dressed up. And no, I'm not going out. Reverend Wilkins is working late again," she said, annoyed that he'd been working late almost every day now and had been doing so for weeks... months, actually.

"You could have fooled me, Mrs. Wilkins. You look great! And I can't believe Reverend Wilkins wouldn't put his work aside for a night out with you. Pardon my direct language, but you're a hottie, Mrs. Wilkins," Bree said, really going on the offensive.

Sarah had been wondering herself why her husband didn't give her more of his attention. She was a faithful wife and churchgoer, but she still had needs and she thought her husband should take care of them. There was nothing wrong with having sex in the marriage bed. He'd said that in his sermons many times. But it had been over a year since he'd last touched her, and only infrequently before that. She'd considered he might be having an affair but had quickly dismissed it. Some ministers did that, but not him. The only affair he was having was with his job.

She had no way to be certain of course, but if she had spied, she would have been proven right. He truly was married to his job. He had no time for frivolous and carnal things like an affair. He did sometimes regret not giving his wife more time, but he felt he was doing a greater good... he had a greater calling. So if his wife was lacking his attention, he certainly wasn't giving any to anyone else. And besides, his wife would certainly understand.

But Sarah really did not understand. And it was through this that Bree saw what was missing for Sarah and worked her plan. She planted and watered more seeds. "Well, I can't believe he wouldn't make time for you. Forgive me if I seem forward, but if I were a man, I'd try to steal your heart every day of the year."

"Oh you, you're so fresh. I can see why you've brought Kimberly out of her shell and set her tongue wagging," Sarah giggled, flattered by the pretty girl's kind words... compliments she hadn't heard for years.

You have no idea how well her tongue wags, and someday soon I'll find out if she inherited it from you, Bree thought to herself as she considered going in for the kill right there and then.

But Kimberly arrived so as they departed, Bree planted the final seed of the night as she pulled the lonely insecure MILF in for a hug, "I wish we had another ticket, Mrs. Wilkens. With someone as beautiful as you with us, we'd surely attract people's attention."

Sarah blushed as she was left alone and feeling lonely, wondered if this should be one of those times she pleasured herself. She always felt guilty afterwards since of course she wasn't married to herself, so it was a sin, but sometimes she just needed the release. Perhaps she would try shaving herself. It had never really crossed her mind before, but she noticed her daughter had done that as she exited the shower one night. She thought it was probably something kids did nowadays, and she wondered how it would feel. Besides, it's not like her husband would notice.

Out in the car, with Micah driving, the four girls chattered and giggled about their upcoming night.

Once they were at the show, the three pets tried to spot a likely prospect for some fun afterwards, but they started losing focus when the opening band started. And when Selena hit the stage, all other thoughts were history.

The girls joined with everyone else in singing along, and they went crazy as she sang her biggest hit for an encore.

After the show was over and most of the crowd was leaving, Bree and her pets headed backstage with their exclusive passes.

Approaching the dressing room, they were confronted by a large white security guard and an even larger black one. The black one spoke. "Excuse me, did you ladies lose your way? This is a restricted area."

Bree, flashing the passes, stated, "We were granted passes, so we should be okay."

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. Miss Gomez is preoccupied at the moment, and she may be for quite some time. I regret your inconvenience. Perhaps I could get you an autograph."

Bree hadn't come this far not to get what she'd already paid a price for. She was prepared to pay a bit more. Or one of her pets would pay, actually.

"You have no idea what I went through to get these passes," Bree purred, sidling up to the man. "And I'm prepared to do even more," she offered as she stroked his cock. Oh fuck, jackpot! she thought. This cock felt huge, and it wasn't even hard... maybe sometimes the black cock myth was true.

The security guard being a hunk, got hit on all the time, but he was no more than amused. "What's your name, little lady?"

"I'm Bree, and these three knockouts are my pets. They will also do whatever is required if I tell them to," Bree informed him, oozing with her usual charm.

"I'm Bubba. Yeah, I know. Didn't expect that did you? And let me further surprise you. I like you. You have spunk. And if I were so inclined, I think I'd take you up on that offer. But sadly for you, I have no interest in taco, if you catch my drift."

"You mean?" Bree said, indeed getting his drift... she could turn straight women gay and could make almost any guy do as she pleased, but gay guys were the one group she had no power over.

"Yep," he nodded.

"Fuck!" Bree sighed, before adding, "I finally get a big black one this time, and he turns out to be gay."

Bubba added, "If you have the same offer for Dexter here though, I think he might be able to help you."

"Dexter?" Bree asked, always envisioning that name to equal nerd, not buff like this muscle man.

"Yeah, I know. We don't really fit stereotypes. So the question remains. Will you help Dex out?" Bubba asked.

"Micah," Bree said, snapping her fingers and nodding towards Dexter.

"Yes Mistress," Micah replied, loving cock as much as she loved pussy. Since Mistress Bree had seduced her, she'd become a cum hungry slut for cum... girl cum, guy cum... it didn't matter. In fact several times in the last few years she and Laurie had shared a guy in a hot threesome.

"Is this one OK?" Bree asked.

Bubba asked, "Whaddya think?"

Dexter, eyeing the tight-bodied college cheerleader simply stated, "Fuck yeah!"

"Then we have a deal", Bubba pronounced. "I'll turn my head and allow you access. You understand, of course, that if Miss Gomez asks me to, I'll be forced to escort you out. I'm not getting fired over this."

"I understand. And thanks for the assist. Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?" Bree asked, disappointed at not getting to try that big black cock.

"There is one thing actually. I think you'll be able to figure it out once you're in there. Something I'd really like," he said with a smile.

Bree was confused, but she felt she could trust his judgement and agreed, "I'll do my best."

Bubba let her in and even after all Bree's experience of the past three years, nothing had prepared her for what came next.

In her dressing room Selena was bent over a couch, her pantyhose ripped, small perky tits bouncing, while a gangster-looking Latino pounded her from behind, her long hair wrapped firmly in his hand.

"You like this, don't you, puta? You go out in public with your fucking boyfriends. You fuck those crackers. But those white bastards can't give you what you need, can they? You need a real vato to give you what you need, right you fucking little puta? You need a real man pounding that pinoche, huh?"

"Sí sí chingar mi pinoche! Fuck my pussy! Pound my tight hole!" Selena was yelling. "Give me that chollo cock! It's better than all those crackers I fucked. Fuck me, Chavo!"

Bree motioned for Laurie to use her phone and film a bit of the encounter and send it to Bree's email. Bree then made her presence known.

"Wow! That's very impressive, such a tiny girl having her twat pounded so ferociously. You can seriously fuck. Of course a Disney princess in such a position would be quite the scandal, don't you think?" Bree said while waving her phone.

"Who the fuck are you, chica?" Chavo asked, though he didn't stop fucking the hot little songstress, not at all concerned about some white bitch.

Selena, obviously smarter, and grasping the trouble she was in, told him, "Quiet, Chavo."

"Who are you talking to, bitch? I'm not one of your white boy toys," he said, all the while still banging her tight pussy.

"Enough, Chavo! Don't you see the spot we're in?" Selena questioned, pulling herself away from him.

"Okay, baby, okay. It's just I know how you like me taking charge," Chavo apologized, the role playing apparently done.

"Just let me speak to these ladies. Just, I don't know, go stand in the corner. Damn, what can I do with you?" Selena said, sighing. Her reputation was sweet as syrup, but she liked to be fucked... hard... and used like a slut.

Suddenly Bree understood what Bubba had angled towards. "If I could make a suggestion, Miss Gomez? Send him outside. I'm sure Bubba can find something to do with him."

Selena caught on. She only had Chavo along on the tour because she felt a need sometimes to be dominated sexually. But this chico had been starting to believe her needs entitled him to act that way outside the bedroom. Oh well, she was tiring of him anyway. Time to send him on his way with a parting gift. "That's not a bad idea, I guess. Chavo, get dressed and go see Bubba. Do whatever he wants. If you do what he says while I try to figure this out, I'll double your fee. But if you don't listen, you get nothing but a plane ticket back to L.A."