All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
OMG

I have read your other stories and found them exciting and titillating, but this one, I don't know what it is but lordy it has me in quite a state. You are an excellent writer, magnificent at putting together a believable story. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to be your little slut ;)

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Out of the park

SSL hits yet another home run.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

Merry Christmas to you too.

About this story...

There was some interesting parts, though at the end I had a very bitter taste. Kinks and seduction part are good. There's passion, technique, submission, domination, so on... But I didn't felt a human warmth at all. For example, at the end, when Bree questions MC's daughter being submisive, that one kills me, as a redaer, in one blow. At that exact moment the main character was discarded like used toy. In a very bad way.

I like BDSM stories a lot, but BDSM does not mean leaving love part aside and I still believe that silkstockingslover simply needs to learn how to change her stories into more "human". For example, lot of Evil Alpaca's writings are about BDSM too, but the author knows how to create "proper" relationships, even when she's writing about group sex. Perhaps you could learn from her?

Other issue - there's no PLOT.

Yeah, who needs it anyway, right? This is Literotica, the main plot is sex, more sex and LOTS of sex.

The problem is, when you concentrate everything on the sex (or seduction) part, whole story becomes BORING. The same about BDSM. You can't just jump on the MC with a line like "Hi, I'm Kim and I'm submissive, so this time I'll tell you my story about how I was dominated by some freak...". Because the reader alreday knows he's reading a BDSM story and one of the caharacters WILL be dominated. He knows that even BEFORE he opens a link. That's why most of the sex stories posted here are boring. Their authors just pushing the sex thingie too early and too fast, like it's a miracle or smth. Let's be real - as I said, this is Literotica. Sex, BDSM, anal, group, interracial, etc - all types of sex is normal or less than normal here. So there's no ned to hurry. Let your characters live their lives a bit. Find them other interesting purposes than sex, submission or domination.

3 points from me this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lacks Caring

I agree with the previous poster. What really bothers me about this story is that the person who's submitted herself to Bree isn't cherished for the choice she makes. Bree is simply an exploitative person who through force of personality takes control of others. She's really just a sociopath, and that's not sexy at all.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 9 years ago
Anonymous, Dead Wrong and Chicken Shit!

Anonymous, if you have any criticism to one of the best and most successful writers on this site, at least have the guts to tell her your name. Like all the rest of her stuff, Silkstockinglover's stories are about submission and humiliation. This story follows that theme, and it's another great one. Keep up the good work, Silkstockinglover. And, Anonymous, grow a pair. If you have any criticism of this great writer, be an adult and take credit for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Anonymous, Dead Wrong and Chicken Shit!

Right, you throw a temper tantrum slamming someone for daring to have a different opinion, you resort to the simplisitic, superficial, and childish slam for being anonymous -- on the net where a large part of its growth was being anonymous -- and THEY'RE the one not being ab adult. On what fucking planet.

<P>

I've said this before and it still holds, you're like someone who moves next to an airport and then complains about the noise. If ya don't like people being anonymous on the net (as if reddbunnz is your real name), stay off, newbie.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
On the fence...

I've read the comments posted about this story. Make no mistake, SSL is a good writer. I enjoyed the story up until the end. I did not care for Bree stating she doesn't go down on her pets; she videotaped the professor with her phone giving her oral sex; and once she found out the professor was returning to France, she had her book reservations for her with implied intent of seducing and domming her daughter. What a horrible position to put a mother in, let's not forget what can be done with the videotape. Mmmm, there is something "psychotic" here. But overall, I enjoyed the story minus the last part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks Again

Love the Bree stories, thanks for the great stories.

Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Started and ended

with an erection! I always have to look at those sexy legs before I read your story. That made me hard and, as with most men, mentally seeing a lesbian lick a hot box kept me up during most of the story. As usual a 5-star effort! I come (pun intended) here for the sex and not necessarily the story. Although I thought the story was well done also. Keep it up! As I read your stories, I will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

Back to the same old tired themes. She actually had a great story the last time she published. I guess the creativity well has run very dry. As for deleting critical comments, that just prove how spineless you are to criticism. What a washed up tired fake that "she" is.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

I actually do not mind deletting comments when criticism turns into unrelated discussion. And I agree with others, who thinks SSL is a good (great?) writer, whos favorite theme is blackmail, humiliation and domination.

I even could say that love and caring do not belong here. And at some (low) level it would be true.

But there are other writers who I can compare to. Good thing for silkstockingslover - a lot of them do not write anymore. 'Cause she would be left in a dust at this pace.

Repetitive scenarios, same type of characters, almost no plot - that are the signs of being stuck in one place. Good for those, who just like to read and jack off. But eventually fans will grow out of this. So the author must adjust too. And I really would like to see SSL getting first places in a future, sice she was my first favourite writer, who's still holding up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Authors note:

1. To the people criticimg the ending...I think I agree. I actually had three different endings at different times and choose this one. Alas, ending it a little earlier may have also been a more believable plot.

2. Deleting comments: I have not deleted any on this thread so I'm kind of confused by that comment. Plus, I only delete if the comment is over the top.

Jasmine

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 9 years ago
Secret Santa

I haven't read Bree before so I can't say this is repetitive and wouldn't in any case. I loved this story. I hope the continuation has at least one scene in The Hall of Mirrors in The Palace of Versailles. I spent more time in the Palace Gardens than I did inside the Palace during the morning I spent on the grounds. I would love to see Bree return to have a scene in the Gardens in the summer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The series is back?

Great news. I really wanna read about how Bree doms Daphne Green. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

bucco40bucco40over 9 years ago
Finish her domination

The teach needs to have her virgin ass taken by Bree, maybe in part two. To the folks complaining about lack of creativity, this is a continuous storyline. That means the main character is going to be the same and act the same. I liked this story trek because Bree changed it up from her usual pattern. The series needs to be continued and if you haven't read the others do so: Neighbor and Bride are my two favorites so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love your stories

You are wonderful, your stories make me so wet and horny. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but... Um

I enjoyed the story up until the end. Same sentiments as expressed by others.

But.... Schubert was German, not French.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story.

This was a great addition to the story of bree and im hoping there will be more about the professor and bree in France and possibly with her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello

Can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Delicious.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Schubert

To anon: you are correct, After doing research I found Schubert was not French, though he was of French descent. However, neither was he German. He was born in Austria, though spending a good deal of his life in Germany. Constructive criticism of an author should always be welcome, but if one is going to nitpick, one should be sure their own facts are correct. Thanks for playing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another "left field" story

You surely do have a fantastic talent for total surprise! With all your other stories I've read I never suspected you could be so good at lesbian sexual subjects but you surely "nailed" this one!!!!!!

Keep up the good work - my penis appreciates the "cumming" it gets from me reading these stories!

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
Right ending, in Character

The character Bree has proved herself to be an uncaring, selfish and at times mean bitch and this ending fits in with that perfectly. People reading your stories expecting a 'nice' finish perhaps should consider reading the works of other writers and other types of stories on Literotica. I actually found this story to be a little different than the usual fare You serve up through the seduction and while I was becoming a little bored of Bree, I must admit to being more than a little curios about the holidays in France after reading this latest instalment.

Merry Christamas to You too, Jasmine. Thanks for Your efforts again this year :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

wow what a great story when can we have the sequel to this as i hope you will let us read off the daughter becoming brees pet as well

massagetherapymassagetherapyover 9 years ago
silkstockingslover

You never, EVER, disappoint... And always, ALWAYS elegantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello

Sequel, Sequel, Sequel!

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 8 years ago
Phrasing

Your stories are excellent! I would only recommend 1 thing. Don't use the word vagina. No one calls it that either out loud or in their own head. Ruins the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to jmkuehn

A somewhat conservative older lady with english being her second language would most certainly use the word vagina. Wth do you think she would say? Try and think a lil b4 u state your useless criticism

merlinuk69merlinuk69almost 5 years ago
Just getting better and better

Thank you Jasmine, the story is just getting better and better.

I am reading them in chronological order but even now I am disappointed that they are going to come to an end, you have a talented gift.

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

I was imagining a trip involving the English Professor, her daughters and Bree!!

Maybe an idea for a further episode?

Loved the story!!

Firzen007Firzen007almost 2 years ago

Is there a sequel ro this story where Bree takes the daughter and have a threesome

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

319. I haven’t looked ahead to see if Bree made the Christmas trip, but it would be interesting to see a continuation of the submittal of the professor and the domination of her daughter. This was one of your best and I hope you won a prize for it. Wow-hard to believe I’ve been reading your stories for about a year, and am only about half through. You do a fine job. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...