Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pet?" Christine asked, "train?" trying to wrap her head around what this girl, who was after all no more than somewhere around her own age, was saying.

"Yes, a pet," Bree purred. "My submissive, cunt munching, plaything."

"Ohhhhh!" Christine nodded, suddenly understanding what Bree was saying... Having enjoyed being a complete submissive slut for quite a few guys.

Bree sighed, "Unfortunately I don't have any of my toys with me at the moment."

Christine asked, immediately understanding the hierarchy that she was suddenly... and quite willingly... discovering herself to be a part of, "Does that mean I may call you Mistress? May I get myself off, Mistress?"

Bree thought to herself, As the office supplies chain says, 'That was easy!' she glanced around for inspiration, saw a long, thin tube of cream and replied, "That would be a Yes to both questions. Get undressed, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," Christine replied, delighted to be a pet, and that her new Mistress seemed to know what she was doing.

As the Vietnamese girl got undressed, Bree went and grabbed the tube and was surprised to see the girl was wearing thigh highs. As Christine went to remove them, Bree ordered, "Leave the stockings on... all my pets are expected to wear thigh highs or stockings at all times, so you're already ahead of the game."

"I always wear them," Christine smiled, thinking this was serendipitous to have found someone who thought like her. "They make me feel sexy and give quick, easy access to my peach."

"I see you also keep it shaved," Bree approved, as she walked over to the naked pet.

"Of course," Christine nodded.

"Bend over the chair, my pet," Bree ordered.

Christine quickly obeyed, her fevered fruit about to flood from the slightest touch.

Bree moved behind her and slid the tube inside the eager pet. Knowing time was of the essence, she pumped the tube quickly into the bald cunt, while she reached around and tweaked the slut's hard little nubbin of a clit.

Christine's release was close, so in under a minute she burst forth with a thundering orgasm.

Bree fucked the slut throughout her orgasm before she ordered, "Get into the proper pet position."

Christine obeyed instantly, moving away from the chair and kneeling on the floor to look up at the powerful blonde.

Bree put the tube to the pet's lips and she willingly sucked it into her mouth.

This wasn't the first time she'd tasted herself, but it was the first time she did so at someone else's decision. But now that she'd come, her mood and expectations were different.

Bree purred, "Good pet."

"Now that our playtime's over, I'm not a pet," Christine corrected her. During the heat of the moment she'd allowed herself to be called a pet, just like she allowed guys to call her slut and other derogatory names while they were fucking her. And she'd been eager to call Bree Mistress... in the heat of the moment. But once the sex was done, she wanted to be treated like a woman... with respect.

"Perhaps you don't understand. If you'd like to taste me again you'll be obedient to me at all times," Bree clarified, somewhat surprised by the girl's sudden resistance... this kind of independence usually never happened after they'd savoured her nectar.

"I understand perfectly," Christine said. "I'd love to eat you again. Even if you won't return the favour. And I'm up for all kinds of fun. With you or anyone else you might invite to join us. While we're playing I'll love calling you Mistress and do pretty much whatever you say; there's not much I won't try sexually. But between times I won't kowtow to anyone or perform at their whim. If you want to fuck, at any time, then if I'm available I'll be up for it. But if you need another pet to snap your fingers at any old time of day, you'll need to look elsewhere. I'm sure a girl of your talents can find someone else. But so can I, because I've just found I truly like the taste of pussy. Whether it's your pussy I'll be tasting is up to you."

Bree was stunned. She couldn't believe this girl was speaking to her with such independence. She studied her eyes for a moment and saw she wasn't about to back down. She grudgingly, slowly developed a respect for her stance. "OK, I guess I can respect that," she said, "but you say you're up for anything? I'll put you to the test sometime soon."

"Sounds delicious," Christine smiled as she got dressed and turned to leave, realizing she was late for her next client.

"Yes, I am," Bree quipped back.

Over the next couple of months Bree and her new non-pet shared a string of lustful events. She may not have wanted to be a pet, but Christine would willingly do just about anything including serving as a temporary pet, just as she'd promised.

Bree had Christine do all the following... ironically seeing her as even more of a pet, but in a different way:

-she was ordered to please some of her closest pets. Of course Katherine, her oldest and dearest friend, and also her number two cunt muncher in their group of lesbo sluts was first. Kimberly also got to experience Christine's tongue, as did the Richards sisters. Of course, being how these girls WERE actual pets, they returned the favour to Christine.

-Bree later introduced Christine to Katherine's mom Nadine, and the wonderful world of lesbian incest. As Nadine lovingly licked her daughter, Bree rode Kat's face, while Christine stroked a strap-on into Nadine's MILF cunt.

-Christine was more than a pussy giver and receiver, though. Bree shared her boyfriend with her. Paul loved taking turns fucking Christine while she ate out Bree, or pumping his girlfriend's cunt full of cum and watching Christine thoroughly clean it out.

-Bree also took Christine to a glory hole and fingered herself as Christine not only sucked off several guys, but actually backed up to the hole and managed to let some of them fuck her doggy style as well.

-Bree also introduced Christine to the world of domme/sub. She let Christine observe as she turned a couple of new women, explaining that though she had younger pets, she especially liked turning MILFs. For her part, Christine didn't NEED to be a domme, but she certainly didn't turn down getting her snatch licked either. Bree would seduce the married women, and then to add further humiliation, she would have them pleasure Christine.

All this wildness led to a six-girl lesbian orgy at the spa one evening after hours.

Jane was arriving home and pulling into her driveway an hour after closing when she realized she'd left her phone at work. She considered just leaving it there and getting it tomorrow, but she'd been sexting with a new guy she'd met a couple months ago and was kind of horny. So she turned around and headed back to the spa.

When Jane arrived, she was surprised to see Christine's car still in the parking lot, plus a couple others.

Jane entered the spa and was curious about a room that still had a light on and with the door halfway open. As she reached the door, she found Christine and also the shock of her life!

Two women were lying back horizontally in spa chairs while two girls fucked them with strap-ons and two more girls rode their faces. She recognized one girl writhing on a woman's face as the gorgeous blonde Christine had been hanging out with a lot lately... Bree, she thought her name was. She didn't know the girl fucking this woman. Looking to the other chair, she recognized Sissy, an employee of hers, wielding the strap-on into this woman, and though she still couldn't recognize either of the women with their faces buried between the girls' thighs, she gasped as she recognized the fourth girl, the one sitting next to Bree and also being eaten. It was Christine!

Too stunned to think for a moment, Jane just stood and stared at the tableau in front of her. As Bree and Christine ground their pussies on the unidentified women, their moans signalling they were close, the two women moaned into their cunts, their own twats spasming from the pounding of the strap-ons.

Jane could feel her pussy getting damp, which pushed her to find her voice before she got too excited... she didn't want just to stand there voyeuristically... as even though her pussy was tingling, her brain was furious. "What the hell is going on here?"

The girls with the strap-ons pulled out of the dripping snatches, Christine quickly got off her MILF's face, while Bree, unperturbed, remained sitting on her MILF's tongue.

Bree smiled, "Good evening Jane, what a pleasant surprise."

"All of you get dressed," Jane ordered brusquely. "This is a place of business."

"We are doing business," Bree smiled. "You've heard the saying, haven't you... it's a business doing pleasure with you?"

As the others got dressed, all red-faced at being caught, Jane saw the face of one of the two women being fucked... Cheryl, a married mother of three who owned the dress shop across the hall. Jane figured her to be in her early forties, so she couldn't fathom why with her age and marriage she'd be doing such a thing. Jane was slightly rattled by this, but she focused on staying in control as she ordered Bree, "Young lady, get off of that woman."

"I'm trying to do just that," Bree responded with unabashed wit while still grinding her twat on the MILF's face, before adding, "but all this talk is a bit of an orgasm stopper."

"Oh my God," Jane said, getting even more infuriated at the lack of respect this young woman was giving her... in her own business. "Get off her right now!"

Bree sighed dramatically. "Fine, but I was so close to coming."

"Just get out," Jane demanded, as she watched the blonde get off the woman and experienced yet another shock as she saw who the other mystery woman was: Eileen, the mid-fifties wife of the mall's manager. Jane hadn't really had much trouble with her, though she could be a bit condescending when she was checking out the lease payments of her spa and the other stores in the mall. Since her spa was a sprawling business, covering several thousand square feet and thus bringing serious revenue to Eileen's family, Jane was usually spared her bullshit. But she'd seen other store lessees have to suffer though her arrogance if not her tirades, or at the least to endure her disdainfully talking down to them on a regular basis and berating them with threats and insults if they were so much as a dollar short for the month. Still, she wasn't prepared to see the insufferable bitch like this, naked except for stockings, her pussy red and swollen, and her mouth shiny wet with a girl's cunt juices.

Bree, seeing the shock on Jane's face, decided then and there who her next seduction was going to be. Immediately forming her strategy, she continued speaking casually and bluntly like she always did, "Jane, we were just giving these sluts a little taste of honey. Cheryl tells me that Christine's is particularly sweet. And since they were doing such a good job of eating snatch, we let them enjoy a little something in their own twats. I don't think they've gotten much cock lately, because they sure seemed to like these ones."

Jane shuddered in fury. She tried to compose herself somewhat while politely telling the older women to leave. After all, Eileen was still a power to be reckoned with, and even though Jane could perhaps use this encounter to her advantage, she had to formulate her own assessments and plans first. "Ladies, could you please get dressed in the next room and leave? I don't really know what to say, but we can talk about things tomorrow in private."

Cheryl and Eileen looked first to Bree, and after a nod from her, they gathered their clothes and silently headed out... both of their cheeks wet with pussy juice and red with shame.

Jane, happy to see someone actually listening to her, continued her divide and conquer approach by turning to her employee Sissy, "You," she seethed with a vicious glare, "are fired; effective immediately." Sissy looked aghast, but after a look from Bree, she left the room nearly in tears.

"You I don't know except that you've been hanging around Christine, and you I don't know at all," Jane continued, looking to an amused Katherine. "But you're both permanently banned from my spa. You're to leave and never return."

"But Auntie Jane," Christine cut in, "these are my friends."

Whirling around to face Christine, Jane demanded, still fuming, "And YOU! How could you? I give you a job as a favour to your parents, and this is how you repay me? If you weren't family I'd fire you too!"

Christine, furious at how her aunt was treating her and her friends, even though she knew deep down she herself was in the wrong, snapped back without thinking, "Me? It's not my fault you're frigid. Why are you like that anyway? You're only 36. You don't want to die alone, do you?"

This only infuriated Jane further, "Shut your mouth, young lady! One more word and your parents will hear of this!"

As with Sissy and the MILFs, at a silent nod from Bree, Christine let it drop. Jane however, caught it this time, and was further enraged.

"Why are you even still here? Five minutes for you to get dressed before I call security," Jane threatened.

"I'm still here dear lady, as a courtesy: I wish to give you a chance to finish what you so rudely disrupted," Bree responded placidly, not at all intimidated by the angry Vietnamese woman... already having planned her full frontal attack on her.

"Excuse me?"

"I was very close to coming when you interrupted Eileen from drinking my pussy juice... and she was working so terribly hard to extract it, the poor dear," Bree continued, enjoying fanning the angry fire in this naïve woman.

"Get out!" Jane demanded, realizing this pretentious bitch was hinting that she should finish getting her off.

"You sure?" Bree asked. "One lick and you'll be begging to lap up my perfection."

Jane scoffed, "That's just ridiculous."

"Is it?" Bree continued, walking over to plant herself in front of her. "Your niece loves my cunt, and you saw how eagerly Eileen was munching away at my sweet delicacy."

"You rude... bitch... whore... tramp," Jane called her, even as she tried to process the idea that her niece had gone down on this... this... whatever.

"The term you're looking for is Mistress," Bree smirked.

"Get out," Jane repeated, frustrated this girl wasn't leaving.

"Last chance for a snack," Bree said, placing her hands on the future pet's shoulders. "In this 'house of pleasure' of yours, you're accustomed to being on your knees."

"You little bitch, get the fuck out!!!" Jane roared, slapping the girl's hands away.

"Your loss," Bree shrugged, before adding as she headed out, "I'll just get Christine to finish me off then, shall I? You're welcome to watch. You know, professional courtesy and all that."

"Out!" Jane repeated, pointing to the door.

Bree walked out smiling; despite appearances, her plan of adding this Vietnamese woman to her growing posse of pussy munchers was right on track.

.....

The next morning Cheryl was waiting in front of Jane's establishment with two coffees in her hand.

Jane was exhausted, as she'd endured a pretty poor sleep while her brain played tricks on her. The wild lesbian orgy she'd walked into wouldn't leave her head... replaying not only while she was awake, but also in her dreams. It had gotten so bad, she'd ended up masturbating at three in the morning, awakened by her sloshing wet pussy and hoping a release would get the strange, surreal, repetitive dream out of her head. She began masturbating about her most taboo fantasy... fucking a white man while sucking a black man with her staid Asian parents impossibly cheering her on... but as her orgasm approached, much quicker than usual, it was the orgy that again flashed through her head, except she was the one on the table getting fucked by Christine while licking that bitchy blonde's pussy.

As soon as Jane came, she shook her head in disgust at the disturbing images provided by her own subconscious, but thankfully she'd then quickly fallen back to sleep.

"Good morning, Jane," Cheryl greeted timidly.

"Good morning, Cheryl," Jane nodded back, even as the image of this woman naked and sweaty with four girls, including Jane's own niece, popped into her head.

"I'm so sorry," Cheryl instantly apologized, handing Jane a coffee.

"How did that even happen?" Jane asked, the one question that she couldn't answer after all her hours of replaying last night.

Cheryl shook her head, "I don't even know where to start."

"Usually the beginning," Jane answered, as she unlocked her door.

"I was seduced by Mistress Bree," Cheryl answered, using the exact words Bree had ordered her to use last night when she was orchestrating this conversation with Jane.

"Mistress Bree?" Jane questioned, just one more shock added to twelve hours of them, as she entered her business.

"Yes, we call her Mistress," Cheryl nodded, following Jane inside, avoiding eye contact, feeling guilty for setting up Jane to submit to Mistress Bree, although also reassured by the idea because it erased her fear of Jane outing her to her husband or children.

"Why? How?" Jane questioned, still baffled by how Cheryl and Elaine could possibly have ended up in the situation they had. Christine and Sissy and whoever that other girl was were all young and Jane didn't understand today's younger, sexually ambivalent generation... but Cheryl and Elaine were older than Jane and successful business women... their being at the sexual beck and call of some girl who must be no older than her early twenties just didn't make sense. Perhaps Bree was in an inexplicable category of her own, neither young girl nor mature adult, but something more like a force of nature.

Cheryl continued to string Jane along, keeping her curious, but not giving away any real answers. "She discovered my long-hidden secret."

"What secret?" Jane asked, feeling that every question she asked only led to more questions.

Cheryl continued to play it coy, even though her rediscovery of her youthful sexuality, long ignored, had been rekindled by the young Mistress who'd seen past her bland exterior. "Sorry, I'm not comfortable saying it."

Jane was getting frustrated with the vague answers and she pointed out, "I saw you having sex with young girls."

"No, they were all of legal age," Cheryl clarified.

"I didn't mean you were being a pedophile," Jane backpedalled urgently, not meaning to imply that.

"Good, because I'm not," Cheryl sighed, before deciding to add, "I'm just a submissive."

"Really?" Jane asked, always seeing Cheryl as a strong-willed woman... although she too was a strong-willed woman and could be submissive to the right man... to the right cock.

"Yes, but only to women," Cheryl added, subliminally trying to plant the seed and draw out what Mistress Bree suspected was the inner submissive in Jane.

"You're a lesbian?" Jane asked, getting more and more confused as the conversation went on.

Cheryl shrugged, "I don't like labels; they don't fit very often. I like both men and women, and they each give me different pleasures and bring out different roles in me."

"How?" Jane queried, unable to fathom how that made sense.

"With my husband, we either make love or I fuck him," Cheryl revealed bluntly, before adding, "depends on my mood. But I always decide whether he fucks me, or I put on one of my strap-ons and fuck him."

"You can't be serious?" Jane said, now feeling Cheryl was treating this whole thing as a joke.

Cheryl continued, "I'm being very serious about this; if you haven't ever pegged a man, you don't know what you're missing."

"Pegged?" the bewildered Jane continued to question... as each of her questions only seemed to complicate things more and more to the point where she had no idea how this conversation with Cheryl had advanced from a timid apology accompanied by a peace offering of coffee, to apparently advocating fucking a man in the butt.