Lesbian MILF Seductress: Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane should have politely refused, it was the end of a long day, this treatment was already stretching after hours, but massages were another of the spa's offerings, and she figured she could just add it to the ticket. She finished off her ministrations on the toes and feet and started in on the girl's calves.

Behind slitted eyes and the mask of mud, Bree watched the woman and smiled to herself. Almost there, she thought. She could probably take her at any time, but she was really enjoying the magical hands of her pet-to-be.

As Jane worked her way up the client's body, the girl seeming to doze off (which wasn't at all uncommon during these sessions), so Jane returned her gaze to the peach in front of her. It really is beautiful, she again thought to herself. She'd never considered it before, but now she questioned in the back of her mind what it would be like to be with a woman... replaying what she'd witnessed last night: the obvious throes of passion everyone was experiencing. Her strange conversations with Cheryl and Eileen had also triggered a curiosity she'd never before entertained. What would it be like to be with a woman? The women last night had made it look amazingly pleasurable.

Jane shook her head once again at the thoughts within it as she gazed at the smoothness of the ripe forbidden fruit, which seemed to stare back at her.

Truth was, she usually liked a good hard fucking, although it didn't happen nearly often enough... but something about the soft, smooth, sensual look of the female body, especially this particular female body, had a sudden appeal.

Bree peeked slyly, noticing, as she had anticipated, her prey for the evening was flushed as she stared at her pussy... which was the perfect lure whenever she fished for a new pet. Having Christine lick her for a couple minutes before Jane had come in had helped create the perfect tease... shiny wet and emanating a slight lingering scent.

Again Bree moaned softly, hinting at the pleasure Jane was giving her... knowing her sounds would trigger a hint of desire in Jane's subconscious.

Jane glanced over to see that her client still seemed to be dozing; she also noticed her hands had progressed halfway up the girl's thighs. When did that happen? she thought to herself as her gaze yet again lingered on the smooth cunt, now gazing back at her from less than a foot away. From this close she could tell the girl's pussy was definitely wet; in fact it now seemed even wetter than before. Was the girl getting excited from her hands? Was she having a wet dream? Now that she was closer, she could also smell a slight scent that wasn't the usual vanilla scent she typically smelled from her massage oil... no, this was the natural scent of a woman.

Jane almost bent down for a closer look, for a closer smell, but she resisted the temptation. As she was now blatantly staring at the tantalizing pussy before her, feeling safe in doing so... the girl was asleep after all... she wondered why a woman would want to taste another woman. Was there something that just drove them? Was it just a strong curiosity like she was feeling now? Still gazing at this bald cunt, now closer than ever since her hands were now massaging the tops of the girl's thighs, she wondered if she could do that. Could I use my mouth on another woman? Would the girl like it? Would I? Questions swirled through her mind as her mouth was now less than a dozen inches from the forbidden fruit... as she realized why Eve had taken a bite out of the ripe apple... it was just too tempting to resist.

Jane was so captivated by the pussy beckoning her closer that she didn't realize she'd stopped massaging or notice the client had sat up.

Bree, seeing the same indecision that appeared on the face of almost every pet during the nexus when they were pondering whether to cross the invisible line society had created for them, reached for the back of Jane's head and softly offered, "Go ahead, dear. I can see you want to. And I won't tell if you won't."

Jane wasn't thinking straight as she heard the words and felt the gentle hand on her head, and she'd been close enough to deciding to go ahead that it was just enough to tip her forward. So without any fight at all she slowly, inexorably, advanced her face towards the very wet, very inviting, pussy.

Jane was encompassed in a complete sexual fog. It was surreal, but she knew she was about to taste pussy for the first time. As her lips met the girl's lower lips, she marveled at the taste: it was as intriguing and satisfying as the scent.

Bree moaned, coaching the rookie pussy muncher, "That's it, kiss my lips, part them with your tongue."

Jane obeyed, her mind in a trance, unable not to do this. She first kissed and then licked the wetness that was now flowing noticeably from between the pussy lips.

Bree offered gently, "That position can't be at all comfortable for you. Why don't you come around and crawl between my legs?"

That thought just made sense. Standing up and bending way over was awkward, and in order for her tongue to effectively explore this delicious slit she would need to angle her face even more awkwardly, which would make her crane her neck. She found herself agreeing with the compelling words: she was indeed uncomfortable, but really wished to continue. So Jane moved around to the foot of the massage bench and watched as the client opened her legs wide to invite her between them. Jane hesitated ever so briefly before crawling between her client's legs, her lust guiding her.

As Jane resumed licking her, Bree moaned, "Yes, lick right there."

This confirmation that Jane was doing it right excited her and she licked more eagerly, wanting to bury her tongue deep in the client's hole and get a real taste of the tantalizing pussy. It seemed to be speaking to her, urging her on.

Bree liked the woman's eagerness, and she encouraged her with further instructions, "Oh yesss, that's wonderful, put your tongue inside. Fuck me with your tongue. Use it like a tiny cock."

Jane again obeyed, trying to do just that... to fuck the tight twat with her tongue, completely captivated by the woman's encouragement and tutelage and intoxicated by her taste and scent. It was so comforting to know she didn't need to think... just to listen and do.

"Oh shit, that's it," Bree moaned, her orgasm beginning to rise.

Jane kept fucking the pussy the best she could, frustrated she couldn't just fuck her with her tongue... the idea of using one of the strap-ons she'd seen last night suddenly seeming like the perfect toy with a very practical purpose.

"Now lick my lips again," Bree ordered, knowing she came best when her pet focused on her lips and clit.

Jane continued obeying every word, moving back to the client's pussy lips and painting them with her tongue like a brush.

"Oh very good, my pet," Bree moaned, as she utilised the first of several conditioning terms she planned to use.

Jane questioned the phrase 'my pet', yet at the moment she felt she was exactly that... an obedient lap dog lapping away at her person's split peach.

When there was no protest, only more eager licking, Bree ordered, "Now stick a finger inside and fuck me, you eager little slut."

Jane was surprised to be called a slut, yet just as when men called her names in the heat of the moment it only added to her submissive nature and excitement, it did the same for her now. She slid a finger inside the wet box and began to pump her finger in and out quickly.

Bree was impressed by the eagerness and natural ability of her new pet: Jane had brought her to a boil in only a couple of minutes. She got raunchy as she ordered, "That's it slut, munch my box, fuck my twat."

Jane thought that was pretty rude, but forgivable since the girl was obviously so close; so instead of getting huffy she redoubled her efforts to get her off, to taste the full flood of a woman's natural cum.

Bree's hips began swivelling as she got really nasty now, tasking and berating her newest pet to the limit, grabbing the back of her head and holding it deep inside her pussy. As she was about to erupt she cried out, "Fuck, I'm really close now, you dirty fucking cunt lapper. Suck my clit, you whore. Suck it into your mouth, you submissive little slut!"

Rather than putting her off, the name calling; the roughness; each had Jane's pussy on fire as did the knowledge she was about to taste the full nectar of a woman's orgasm. Dirty fucking cunt lapper Jane... words to live by at a moment like this... did her best as she popped the swollen clit into her mouth and sucked for her life!

"Fuuccckkkk! You're such a good little box licker and God do I have big plans for you," Bree continued the verbal onslaught as she continued conditioning Jane for her new role as a submissive.

Jane noticed the phrase 'I have big plans for you' but was way too far gone to stop licking now... that was a worry for later... at the moment, the only thing that mattered was getting this girl off and tasting her cum.

Bree could have come right then and there, but instead she lifted the eager beaver's head up and asked, "Ready for my cum, you little beaver pleaser?" She smirked at the cute new term she'd just coined: 'beaver pleaser'.

Jane didn't hesitate and answered, "God, yes."

"You understand I'll expect you to munch my box whenever I want you to," Bree clarified.

Jane still had no idea who this woman was, but based on the fire in her own cunt as well as her insatiable hunger to eat her 'box', Jane again didn't hesitate even as warning bells went off inside her head, "Yes, ma'am," she answered, demonstrating her submissive nature.

Bree, content with the answer, grabbed her new pet's face and shoved it back into her box and began to grind up and down against the woman.

Jane extended her tongue and licked the best she could as she was face fucked in a way she'd never been before.

"Almost there! Suck that snatch!"

Jane did the best she could in the restricted area.

Bree erupted seconds later as she screamed, "I'm coming, cunt lapper, eat my cum like the lesbian bimbo bitch you are!"

Jane obeyed, bathing in the waves of cum flooding across her tongue and onto her face. She hated the term 'bimbo' as it implied she was stupid, but she wasn't going to quibble about that now. Instead she lavished in the luxury of lady cum... eagerly licking up and savouring every drop she could.

When her orgasm was finally dissipating, Bree said, "Wow. You're nearly as good as Christine, even though she's had a lot more practice."

Jane was brought back to reality by the mention of her niece.

As Bree wiped the mud mask from her face she asked, "Now aren't you glad I came back?"

Jane stared in shock, her face covered in cunt cream, as everything suddenly made sense. As she stared at the pretty teen, she gasped, somewhere between a question, a statement and an inhalation, "It's you?!?"

Bree laughed as she looked at the woman's shocked face, "I hope so." After a pause though, she added, "However, I'm not the only one."

Jane looked around to see Christine filming her, with Sissy and the other girl from last night just walking into the room. Jane was mortified. She stammered, "C-C-Christine!"

"You look so hot with that pussy juice all over your face, Auntie," Christine complimented.

Jane pleaded, "Please stop filming."

Christine nodded, "No problem, I already got the good stuff."

"Oh God," Jane gasped, realizing she'd been filmed sexually serving a client. Talk about being vulnerable!

"Did you tell her we had big plans for her, Bree?" Christine asked.

"I did. Though she may not have heard much of it with her face buried so deep in my snatch," Bree answered.

Jane's bright red face somehow went an even darker shade of red at the accurate summation; she'd pretty much heard the words, but she'd ignored them in the heat of the moment.

Bree added, "You're right, Christine: she does look pretty hot with my juice smeared all over her face."

Christine stepped up to her aunt, gave her cheek a saucy lick and said, "I'll keep your secret if you'll keep mine."

"Of course," Jane nodded, the first glimmer of hope coming since realizing her sexual submission was on film. She was angry, but not just at Christine both for bringing Bree into her life and for filming her indiscretion, but also at herself for her weakness... although truth be told, she'd enjoyed her moment of weakness immensely, and realised she'd most likely no longer be able to call herself straight.

"But I think it was rude how you treated my friends. And Sissy really liked working here. She got good tips and she liked the people. So I think you should make it up to them," Christine said, acting like a Mistress.

"I'm so sorry, Sissy" Jane apologized. "You can come back to work."

"Thank you," Sissy responded, happy this had worked out exactly as Mistress Bree had said it would.

Jane then turned to Bree and the girl whose name she couldn't remember. "And I apologize to you two as well."

Bree took control again, having allowed her Mistress in training a chance to lead for a few moments, "Well, that's a start, but I really think reparations are also in order."

Jane nodded, hoping she'd be able to lick some more pussy... hopefully Bree's friend's... yet she didn't want to look too eager. "Sure, whatever you say. Would you girls like some treatments? On the house?"

Kat spoke for the first time, "That's all fine, but I think I'd like a treatment on your face."

"Yeah, Jane, I'd like one of those too," Sissy echoed. "Along with a raise."

Jane's panties dampened further at the thought of licking another pussy, although licking her employee seemed a bit much.

Christine stressed, unsure whether her aunt understood what the girls were requiring of her since she looked so utterly bewildered, "They want a treatment just like you gave Bree, Auntie Jane; and I think I'd enjoy one of those as well."

Jane sputtered, "Seriously? All of you want that? And you? You're my niece, Christine!"

"Not by blood. Besides, it wouldn't matter. Incest is hot. Nadine, that's Katherine's mom, munches her daughter's cunt all the time. Actually, she munches all our cunts regularly."

Kat added, "And over the years she's gotten really good at it, too."

"So what's it going to be, Auntie Jane? Are you going to give each of us your new house specialty, the special cunt lapping treatment?"

Jane nodded as she submissively lowered herself onto her knees on the carpet.

Katherine ordered, "That's a lovely gesture new pet, but get up and lie down on the massage table; I want to ride that face of yours."

"Yes, ma'am," Jane obeyed, standing back up and climbing onto the massage table Bree had recently vacated.

Sissy asked, "Can I fuck her first?"

"Sure, why not?" Bree shrugged... in a generous mood.

Before the evening finished Jane had licked all the girl's cunts, becoming an instant connoisseur as she discovered every girl's pussy had similarities yet subtle differences in taste.

Jane had also received her first ever strap-on fucking, this by her employee Sissy, before something really wild: getting her cunt and ass filled simultaneously by a strange double strap-on Bree used on her.

Jane had no idea how many orgasms she had... losing count after five... which in itself was three more than she'd ever achieved in a single sexual encounter... and discovered without a doubt that she not only loved licking snatch and getting fucked in all her holes by strap-on cocks... she really loved being a submissive to younger women... not excluding her niece, who gave her a final orgasm of the night by fist fucking her until she almost passed out in euphoria.

As Jane willingly accepted her new position as a pet not only to Bree, but also to Christine and Sissy, Bree asked Christine one last time, "Are you sure you don't want to join her? You're one of the biggest submissives I've ever met."

"Not so, girlfriend," Christine corrected Bree not submissively at all, "I'm just one of the biggest sluts you've ever met."

"Touché," Bree laughed.

"However," Christine stressed, "even though I'm not your pet like my aunt here, I'll still lick your box whenever you want and however you want."

Bree smirked, as in essence this assertion proved that Christine was indeed her submissive for all practical purposes, but she decided not to quibble about the label. Instead she asked her new pet Jane, "Still hungry?"

Jane replied all sing-songy, "Now that you've shown me the light, I could eat girly cunts all the night," still wanting more pussy cum... her new addiction one she knew she'd never be able to quench.

"Good, because Eileen and Cheryl are waiting for you at the mall office wanting their turn," Bree revealed.

"Oh," Jane said, at long last realizing that the entire day had been orchestrated by Bree to take her exactly along the route she had travelled, and to the destination she had reached.

"Those two are also both your Mistresses, and you will serve them whenever and however they want, is that clear?" Bree asked.

"Clear as crystal, Mistress," Jane agreed wholeheartedly, relishing the ultimate word of respect to someone above her in the sexual hierarchy she'd joined tonight.

Bree smiled faux haughtily, "Therefore good servant, go forth and seek your betters."

"Forsooth, Mistress," Jane agreed playfully, trying to hide her nervousness about 'going forth' to face the two women she'd chastised so ferociously yesterday, but nevertheless eager to taste two more cunts.

Bree ordered, "Come and lick my cunt, Christine."

"I was hoping you'd say that, Mist... girlfriend," Christine smiled, crawling between Bree's legs.

Bree shook her head, unable to suppress a chuckle as she looked at her second in command Katherine, who shrugged, thinking the same thing... Christine was a pet whether she'd admit it or not.

As Katherine positioned her strap-on behind Christine to plug her asshole, Bree smiled, thinking that having a spa owner as a pet would have some great fringe benefits.

THE END