Leslie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed her instructions, using my tongue and swirling it around the head of her shaft, each time that she pulled my head back. Then she would plunge straight into my throat again, gagging me with each thrust that she delivered. She pushed me down and held my head in place, wrapping her legs around my neck to prevent me from pulling away. My nose was pressed up against her pubic, her pubic hair tickling my nostrils and her balls mashed up against my chin. I could feel my face turning red and hot, as I struggled to breathe through my nose.

"Fuuuck," Leslie moaned.

She released my head and I pulled all the way back, taking her cock out of my mouth and gasping for air. Sweat was already forming on my forehead and Leslie was smiling down at me, pre-cum oozing from the tip of her throbbing dick.

"You're better at this, then I expected. Are you sure you've never sucked cock before?"

"I'm very sure of that," I replied, my voice a bit scratchy.

"Hmm...well, I am very impressed. How about another shot?"

I figured why not, maybe the whiskey would ease the ache in my throat that I now had.

We threw back two more shots each, chasing them both down with a swig of the beer. Then I watched, as Leslie lit a cigarette and leaned back in the chair.

"I would like it if you would continue now, please."

In no position to protest, I moved between her legs again. This time, Leslie allowed me to take control of the situation. I took her cock in my hand and began rubbing it all over my face, licking the head and swirling my tongue around it, in a teasing manner. I ran my tongue down the length of her shaft and to her balls, licking and sucking on them for a change. Then back up to the head and wrapping my lips around it, I swallowed it whole.

"Mmm, very nice..."

Leslie lifted her legs up once again, wrapping them around my neck again and using them to force my head down just like before. I gagged and grunted, my face turning beat red again. I felt sweat running down my forehead, as I struggled to breathe.

"God, you look so fucking sexy like that."

She released me for just a moment, allowing me to take in a small amount of air and then forced my head back down again and held it there. Leslie continued this for a couple of minutes, occasionally allowing me to breathe for a few moments but mostly suffocating me. She finally let it go, just as I felt like I was about to pass out. I felt dizzy and the room was spinning, my vision fuzzy and everything sounded like I was under water.

"You alrigh there, sexy boy?"

"Uh...y-yeah, I'll be alright."

"Good," she replied, pressing her foot against my chest and shoving me back onto my ass.

Lesllie stood up and towered over me, her cock hanging right in front of my face. She stared down at me and took a drag of her cigarette, brushing her blonde hair out of her face and smiling.

"Go get on the bed," she ordered.

I pushed myself up on shaking legs, grabbed my beer and walked towards the mattress. I laid down and watched, as Leslie dug through a bag that she had sitting on one of the other table chairs. She retrieved what looked like two very large dildo's, one of them bigger than the other. One looked to be about six inches and the other had to be at least eight or nine...almost the same size as Leslie's very real cock.

"What are we doing?"

"Oh nothing," Leslie replied. "Just going to get you nice and prepped, before I stick my big fat cock, in that tight virgin ass. We don't want it to be too painful for you, right?"

She tossed the two sex toys onto the bed, narrowly missing my face. They landed right beside me, on her side of the mattress. She then retrieved a bottle of Lube from the bag and started walking towards me.

"Spread them legs for me baby!"

She pushed my legs apart, pushing them back against my chest and once again admiring my asshole. She leaned in close, burying her face between my cheeks. I gasped, feeling her hot, wet tongue against my asshole. Poking and probing, shoving her tongue inside of me and groaning as she did so. It was a very strange sensation but, admittedly it wasn't that bad. As Leslie continued eating my ass, she reached up and took my cock in her hand and started stroking. I have to admit, the combination of her tongue fucking me and stroking my cock...it was intense.

Even more intense, when she started switching it up some. She moved her tongue along my perineum and to my balls, sucking and licking them. She worked her way from my balls, up the length of my cock and swallowed it whole. I gasped and gripped the bed sheets as she started to deep throat my throbbing dick.

Up and down she bobbed her head, sucking and slurping and I was feeling like I was in heaven. That's when I felt it; some sort of pressure against my anus. It took a few moments for me to realize, it was Leslie's index finger. She pushed forward and I gasped, as I felt her finger slide right into me. She pushed deeper until she was up to her knuckle, then began working her finger in and out, nice and slowly at first. All the while, she continued to suck my cock and that seemed to keep me distracted from the fact, that she was prepping me for her own cock.

One finger quickly turned into two fingers, knuckles deep inside of me and by this point, I was writhing around and moaning in pleasure. Fuck, I cursed myself. I was enjoying all of this WAY to fucking much. Anymore and I worried, that she might actually manage to make me cum just from her fingers and that beautiful fucking mouth of hers.

She stopped sucking, as if she sensed my approaching orgasm and then slowly withdrew both of her fingers. I sighed and lay my head back on the pillow, almost disappointed that she had stopped. Just a few seconds later though, I felt something else pressing against my hole...it was one of the two sex toys that she had. The smaller one, that I suspected was around six inches. I heard her open the bottle of lube and pour some all over the dildo, stroking it until it was nice and slick.

Then again, she pressed the tip to my hole and gently pushed it forward.

I tensed up, gasped and dug my nails into the sheets. This was much more than just a couple of fingers!

With a low but audible pop, the toy slipped right into my ass and I gave a loud yelp.

"Agah!"

"Relax," Leslie said, trying to soothe me. "You're okay."

She pushed forward and I felt the toy sliding into my ass, deeper and deeper, until it had bottomed out. Then she held it still for a few moments and wrapped her lips around my cock again, sucking me off and fucking me with her toy at the same time. She moved the toy in and out, slowly at first; careful not to harm me. Gradually, the pace increased until she was shoving all six inches of that silicone cock in and out of me. I was on the verge of cumming and I cursed myself, trying to keep myself from blowing my load. Did I really want to stop myself though?

Fuck, this felt good. Why should I deny that?

"I-I'm gonna...cum!"

Without a word, Leslie continued moving the toy in and out of my ass and sucking. Then with a loud grunt, I raised my ass off of the mattress and cried out in pleasure. I felt my hole clenching around the silicone toy, squeezing it tightly as my cock began to throb and pulsate. I let loose a load of cum so big, that I swore I could keep on cumming forever.

I was amazed at how easily Leslie swallowed every single drop. She did eventually have to back up some, to catch her breath and the remainder of my fluids covered her face and breasts.

Leslie laughed, pulling the dildo from my ass, as my orgasm began to subside. I sunk back into the mattress and suddenly felt as light as a feather. This intense feeling of calmness, had washed over me; it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

"You seemed to enjoy that quite a bit," she smiled.

"I...guess..."

"Well congratulations; you just had your first ever prostate orgasm."

I had no idea how to feel about that, truth be told. I knew that it had been mind blowing, possibly the best orgasm I had ever experienced; I also knew that we were only just getting started.

Leslie rolled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, cleaning her face and returning just moments later. "You know, we're nowhere near done; don't go falling asleep on me."

"I'm good," I replied, sitting up some.

"Good! Want another beer?"

I accepted the offer and she handed me an unopened bottle, of Bud Light. I opened it and took a long swig, the cold fluid seemed so refreshing to me at that moment. I set the bottle down on the nightstand and watched, as Leslie grabbed the bottle of lube again.

"Turn over onto your stomach, for me."

She grabbed the other dildo now; the one much bigger than the first. I watched as she lubed the toy up nice and good and I rolled over, onto my stomach. Leslie climbed back onto the mattress and though I couldn't see, I felt the tip of the new toy pressing against my hole.

I was still pretty loose from the first one, and with the lube that she had used, the toy slipped right into me with ease. I moaned, as Leslie pushed it all the way into me without hesitation. I moaned again, softer this time, as Leslie began thrusting the larger dildo in and out of me. I was starting to shake and sweat a little more, as she tickled my balls at the same time. The bed shifted and second later, I felt her sucking on my balls, the dildo still deep inside of me. She seemed to be pressing it right against the exact spot she needed to, because my cock was hard as a rock again. I didn't think I could get that hard so fast, after having such an intense orgasm a few minutes earlier.

Leslie continued working my ass with the dildo for a few minutes. Maybe it's because she was being so gentle but, it didn't seem to be as intense as the first one had been. It definitely felt good but, I didn't feel like I was in any danger of cumming anytime soon.

"You alright there?" she whispered in my ear.

"Mmm...I'm good..."

"Good."

That's when I felt her pull the dildo out, the bed shifted again and I felt something much larger pressing against my hole...another toy? No, this felt different. It was warm and fleshy and it felt...alive.

My eyes went wide, realizing then that this was the real thing!

Before I could protest, Leslie pushed forward and I gasped, grunting in discomfort and a little bit of pain. I was loose enough at this point, that Leslie just slipped right into me. It was still a bit uncomfortable at first but, she took it slow and steady. My whole body was trembling and I buried my face in the pillow, stifling a loud moan, as she quickly bottomed out.

"How's that feel?"

"Ohhhh god!"

"You like it?"

I couldn't answer that question. My mind was racing, in a million different directions at once. I had no fucking clue, what I was feeling at that moment in time; it was just a lot to take in.

When she received no response, Leslie pulled her cock back some and slammed forward again. I gasped, my eyes practically bulging out of their sockets and slumped forward.

"Fuck!" I yelped.

She smacked my ass, then grabbed me by the hips; that's when things really got serious.

Leslie wasn't going to take it easy on me anymore. She had spent the last few minutes, loosening me up and prepping me for the real deal. Now it was time to show me what it felt like, to have a real cock fuck my ass. She was so damn horny from the blowjob I had given her earlier and from watching me squirm, as she had fucked me with those two dildos. She just wanted to get herself off now.

It wouldn't take too long, either.

Pushing me down against the mattress and applying her full body weight, Leslie began hammering away at my ass. She was fast and she was rough, grabbing my hair and yanking my head back. The harder she fucked me, the more it started to hurt. If she had taken it slower on me, then I probably would have enjoyed myself a little more.

Regardless, I found it interesting that my own cock was still hard as a rock.

Leslie's mouth was right next to my ear, and I felt her hot tongue licking my earlobe. I could hear her breathing heavier and heavier and I knew, she must be getting close now.

"Fuck...fuckfuckfuck! Alex...I'm gonna...cum!"

I buried my face in the pillow again, ignoring the ache in my ass now and pushing back against her. It hurt but it felt so fucking good, at the same time...it didn't make any sense to me.

Leslie was panting and sweating now, her nipples digging into my back and sucking on my earlobe. She started moaning louder and louder, then with a grunt, she buried herself deep in my ass. I felt her cock twitch and throb, pulsating as it erupted inside of me and pumped her cum into my aching hole.

Leslie moaned and moaned, as her cock throbbed. Her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave and when it was over, she laughed and kissed the back of my neck. I felt her pulling back and her cock sliding out of my hole, cum leaking out and running down my perineum. Leslie lay beside me now, still trying to catch her breath, her skin glistening with sweat.

"Sorry if I was a bit too rough," she said, smiling at me.

"Did it hurt?"

"Honestly? Yeah...but it felt good too, if that makes sense."

She laughed, running her nails down my back and causing me to shiver from the sensation. Leslie sat forward and smacked my ass, before spreading the cheeks to admire her handy work.

"My, my, you are gaping! Maybe I was a little too rough...you didn't get to cum yourself, did you?"

"I...well...n-no..."

"Well, would you want to go another round? I'll be gentle this time, I promise."

I thought about it for a moment and remembered...this wasn't supposed to be something that I enjoyed. I was doing this to keep Leslie from telling Amber, that we had fucked in the first place. In a sense, I wasn't here for my pleasure; I was here to please Leslie, so she would stay quiet. "I think I'm good, thank you."

"Hmm...well, too bad. Because I want to go another round."

Great, I thought to myself.

Before I could say anything, Leslie had planted her ass on my chest and shoved her cock down my throat. I gagged, tasting myself on her dick, as she started to mouth fuck me. It didn't take long before she was nice and hard again, at which point she withdrew from my mouth and moved back between my legs. She lifted them up over her shoulders, grabbed her cock and guided it back into my asshole.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes and grunting, as she started thrusting in and out again.

True to her word, Leslie seemed to be much gentler this time around. She was fucking me hard but nowhere near as hard, as she had the first time around. In missionary position, it even seemed to feel really...REALLY fucking good. Especially when she suddenly started licking, kissing and sucking on my neck. Driving her cock deeper and deeper into my asshole, Leslie sucked on my neck and at that moment, every nerve ending in my ass seemed to come alive.

I began writhing around underneath of her, panting and moaning...like a total fucking bitch. These sounds were foreign to my ears and I wished that I could stop making them but, Leslie had me under her complete and total control. She was dominating me, owning me like a fucking slave.

The next thing I knew, Leslie had moved her lips from my neck and crushed them against my own. Her tongue slipped easily into my mouth and we both moaned, as we kissed passionately.

Her thrusting seemed to slow at that moment and it no longer seemed, like she was fucking me like some little slut. Now, it was more like she was...making love to me?

We switched positions, Leslie rolling onto her back and pulling me on top of her. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and pulled me close, sucking on my nipples, as I slowly rode her cock.

Then we resumed our make out session, tongues wrestling. My cock was trapped between our two bodies, mashed up against Leslie's stomach and the friction added to the pleasure of her cock in my ass. Our breathing intensified and I realized, we were both on the verge of cumming.

Without warning we both cried out in pleasure, our bodies shaking violently as we both achieved our orgasms at the exact same moment.

As Leslie's cock twitched and pulsated inside of me, my own cock erupted and I screamed in pleasure. I covered her belly, her breasts and my own stomach with warm, sticky cum. I felt her pumping her warm seed into my asshole, until we had both emptied our balls. At that moment, I collapsed against her and we both lay perfectly still, panting and sweating together.

I rolled off of her after a few moments, the room spinning and we both stared up at the ceiling.

"For someone who isn't gay, you sure sounded like a bitch just now...change your mind yet?"

I glanced over at her, the guilt and shame setting in now. Once again, I didn't feel ashamed because I had enjoyed what I had done; I felt ashamed, because I had cheated on Amber. I didn't want Leslie to know that though, so I shook my head and tried my best to look pissed off at her. "I just..."

"You just what?"

I had no response. I literally couldn't think of ANYTHING to say at that moment. I glanced at the clock on the wall; it was past midnight at this point. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my shorts, pulling my cell phone from the pocket.

I had two missed calls and of course, they were both from Amber.

"What's the matter," Leslie asked.

"I...didn't tell Amber I was staying out all night. I don't know what to say to her as an excuse. I feel bad for even having to lie to her in the first fucking place."

"Just tell her, you're staying at a friends house."

Leslie's suggestion sounded logical but, I had used the same excuse the week before. I wasn't sure if Amber would fall for that, twice. Why would I want to stay the night with her, anyway? I was here to make sure she kept her silence, like she had promised me she would; not to have some kind of love affair. Regardless, I couldn't go home after all of that anyway. This late at night, smelling like sex, cigarettes and booze...limping because of my sore and gaping asshole.

Surely Amber would know SOMETHING had happened, if I came home in this condition. Staying with Leslie was the best thing to do, I just had to hope that Amber would believe my excuse again.

"You'll keep your end of the deal, right?"

Leslie smiled at me and sat up in the bed, stretching and cocking her head to the side.

"Nope."

Plain and simple, just like that; was this another fucking joke? Because if it was, then it wasn't funny, not in the least fucking bit. "What the hell do you mean, you promised-"

"I didn't promise you a thing," Leslie laughed.

"I said that I would stay quiet, if you met me here at the motel...IF I felt satisfied, after it was said and done."

"And what, you're not satisfied? You came twice! I sucked your cock, you fucked my ass...TWO TIMES...I did everything you wanted me to do and I didn't resist!"

"I know," she agreed.

"There's just one small problem."

"And that is?"

Leslie stood up and walked across the room, her cock swinging between her legs as she approached me and stopped just in front of me.

"I want you...all to myself. And I know you want me too. I know you loved what we just did and you loved it last week, as well. You're just afraid to admit to any of that. So here's the new deal, okay?"

New deal? What the fuck!?

"I'm gonna help you come to terms, with who you really are. From this point forward, you're my little bitch; got it? You'll do whatever I want, whenever I want and you'll love it. I know you will! Of course, if you refuse..."

"You'll tell Amber..."

"You got it," she laughed.

"There's nothing for me to come to terms with," I yelled, angrily now. "What, do you think I'm gay or something?"