Leslie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe...or at least bisexual."

"I'm not either of those! I'm straight and I'm in love, with a woman who has a fucking pussy!"

"But do you like pussy, as much as you like my cock?"

"I don't like cock at all!"

"I think that's a load of shit," Leslie said, hands on her hips now.

"You've probably never had an orgasm as intense as that, from any girl you've ever fucked in the past; right?"

I sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed and burying my face in my palms.

"If I agree with this...new plan...you will definitely keep your mouth shut...right?"

"You have my word," she smiled.

"Fine..."

"An excellent decision, my sexy little slave. Now, let's get some sleep!"

We crawled into bed together and Leslie snuggled up close to me, resting her head on my chest. It wasn't long before she was sound asleep. Me though? I was up half the night, staring at the ceiling and obsessing over everything that was going wrong in my life now.

Was it so wrong, though? The cheating part was fucked up sure but, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I had enjoyed what I had done with Leslie. Last week AND tonight.

What the fuck was wrong with me?