All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Home Life !

I did think that Mike's wife Nancy had a dark motive for booking the swinging hotel weekend !

Strangely it has turn out that Mike has had so much sex it has made is wife realise what a loving stud of a husband she has. Why woman feel that making love is dirty or just a chore is beyond me. Perhaps some issue with being intimate ! ?

S very good read and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

That was a very entertaining story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Series

This was one of the best if not the best series I've read here. It kept my interest from beginning to end.

Farm1486Farm1486over 7 years ago
Excellent work!!

All 6 chapters are great and built on the preceding

(for the grammar freaks - except chapter 1 which has no predecessor).

Excellent writing and imagination!!

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
No reason to stop.

I think Nina should go to Thier house for a vacation, and on the boat, and canoeing, and and and. Love it.

dozendozenover 7 years ago
I am sorry that this story is finished...

... although it was a good place to leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst mind excrement I ever skipped thru.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was going to be good to go home.

Because that's where the men can file for divorces. You think after all that bullshit these men would do anything else but divorce the sluts? A positive impact my ass. The women are out the door and onto the curb. Awful ending after all that. Just plain bad.

lwiltonlwiltonabout 6 years ago
Definitely a fantasy...

But a really NICE fantasy. My girlfriend really liked it. I liked it too.

As for the dance, I don't know if things like that really happen in hotels. I wouldn't be surprised if sometimes they do.

I know they happen in a little bit more private surroundings.

jmarks50jmarks50about 6 years ago
really strikes home

this was a great story and I am looking forward to more if possible.......wish my wife would read it...

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Twists and Turns

Really good story,long story, but well worth the read. Well written for such a long story. I liked how the punishing became the punished. How the unexcited and non-wanting became the aroused, excited, and wanton. The finding if the non-accepting doesn't accept the desires and affection, there are many that will accept.

5* Mostoryman

from the State of Misery.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
To

The Anonymous Gender :- This story is Fiction it's not real! There is only Guys with hard cocks because they read the story! Those who hate it are cuckies who allowed their slut wives to DE-KNACKER Them! (Castrated for the illiterate anonymous Gender) So that's my comment 5★ WOOF! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Men like to hear what feels good

For me not so much actually. There's nothing like sensing the reaction. But talking is liberating, so nothing wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What home life?

Both women are getting the divorces they deserve. Stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Unfortunately, I see way to much of my wife in it.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22228 months ago

Outstanding! Love your stories!!

Jlurker0905Jlurker09056 months ago

I really enjoyed this series. It played right into my own fantasies.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

It's fiction, it's fantasy, it's fun.

And it ends up with a wife who now values her husband,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 05 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info