Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll hold you to that. God I'm getting so horny watching you." Nina said enviously.

"Me too." Suzanne said, sitting on the edge of the bed watching, her hand sliding between her legs and stroking her pussy.

My wife must have been getting turned on as well, because she slid herself backward, pressing her wet pussy lips against my stomach as she slid herself back. I felt my cock press against her body as she rocked her hips to try and align my rigid cock with her pussy. I saw her shift her weight to reach behind her and then felt a hand that didn't belong to my wife, grab my shaft and rub it up and down her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes." My wife breathed as she slowly pushed herself back on me, her pussy enveloping me in hot wetness.

I reached for her hips, expecting her to rise up and let me stroke up into her, but she straightened herself upright, straddling my hips with my cock buried deep inside her. She moved her hands to mine, pulled them from her hips to rest on her thighs. "You just stay there. This time I'm going to do it for both of us."

"Okay." I answered as she let go of my hands and moved hers to my chest, using it as a balance point as she started to slide herself up and down my shaft slowly.

"Don't forget to talk to him. Guys love to hear how good it feels inside you, how much you're enjoying the feelings." Nina coaxed.

"Uh huh. Okay." My wife breathed. "Mmmmmm you feel so good inside me, I love how full you make me feel." She said quietly, her pussy stoking the full length of my shaft, her motion leaving only my head inside her before she dropped back down again.

I watched her as her speed increased, her tits bouncing sexily on her chest. I couldn't not reach out and hold the magnificent mounds I had played with so many times in our thirty years together, but never like this. I don't think she'd done this since we were a very young couple and that was long before having four kids grew her breasts from their C size to their current magnificent double D.

"That's it honey! Ride me." I grunted as I cupped her breasts and used my finger and thumb of each hand to squeeze and pull her hard nipples.

"You like that don't you? Watching my big tits bounce in front of you?" My wife asked breathlessly. "God you feel good inside me. So big. I think it's going to make me come. Do you want to watch me come on your hard dick?"

"Uh huh." I grunted back, knowing I was close as well, her bouncing on my shaft pushing me ever closer as her hot wet pussy caressed each inch of me.

"Come for me baby. Come in my pussy!" My wife moaned loudly. "Ohhhhh god I'm going to come!"

"AHHHG" I grunted as my body jerked under her, pushing my shaft up into her to the hilt and pumping a gush of hot cum into her.

"YES!" She squealed suddenly, my spurting cock setting off her own orgasm. Her body trembled as she let out a long low moan of pleasure while my cock surged shot after shot of cum into her, finally leaving my drained member twitching inside her still spasming tunnel.

"Ohhhhhhh damn." My wife groaned as she lowered herself down on my chest, her soft tits pressing into me as I let my hand slide around her back, gently stroking it from her round ass to her neck.

She leaned down close to me and kissed me softly. "Is that what you wanted?" She whispered.

"It isn't so much that I wanted this specific thing. It's that I want to be able to share this with you more often. Tell me what I need to do to help get you turned on. If you fuck me like this every time I get you horny we'll be fine for years to come."

"I'll work on it." She whispered back.

"That's all I ask."

"Actually you ask a lot more, but maybe it's time I start saying yes to more things. I have to admit that I came like a freight train last night when you were fucking me on that table."

"You did seem to be having a pretty good time. What is it about showing off that had you so turned on?"

"I don't know, maybe the naughtiness? Because it's forbidden? I don't really know. All I know is that when I flashed that boy in the shoe store I got so horny so fast. Then I let him finger me, hell I couldn't stop myself from showing him my tits too. I wanted to pull his pants down and fuck him right there, but I was so scared of who might see. Once I came it took the edge off, but I still wanted to play, which is why I jerked him off. That got me all turned on again too. By the time we were at the swim store I was sopping wet again."

"Yeah, you had fun showing me off too."

"I did. When that young lady came in and saw you sticking out, I couldn't help myself. I just wanted to find a way to coax her over to touch you. Getting her to go into the changing room and get naked...hell I wanted to climb right in and watch."

"You know, she did end up riding me."

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but when she came out she ran over to me, still naked and thanked me, I kind of felt proud. My attempt to embarrass you showed me just how good you really still looked."

I heard a feminine squeal and realized that I had been paying so much attention to my wife that I had completely forgotten about Nina and Suzanne. I looked to the hot tub, where the squeal came from and saw Suzanne sitting on the edge of the tub, one leg on the ground and the other in the air, Nina on all fours in front of her with her head between Suzanne's legs. I felt my cock twitch inside my wife as I watched Nina licking and sucking Suzanne, who was clearly enjoying it.

"That turns you on, doesn't it?" My wife whispered questioningly.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't." I answered as we lay there watching.

"She seems to really like that, doesn't she?" My wife asked.

"Which one?"

My wife laughed quietly. "I was thinking about Nina, but yeah, both of them."

"Yeah, I'd say."

My wife wiggled on my lap, moving my slowly hardening cock around inside her. "You're enjoying it too, aren't you?"

"Told you I was."

I promised Nina that I'd let you suck her tits. Would you like to do that?"

"Heck yeah. She's a hell of a sexy woman, but then she is a porn star."

"What would you give to see that porn star lick my pussy?" My wife asked quietly.

"I don't know, what kind of a price do you want?"

"Actually, it was a rhetorical question. Ask me to do it."

"You want me to just ask you to let her lick your pussy?"

"Uh huh. Ask me. See what happens."

"Okay. Honey, I'd love to watch Nina lick your pussy. Would you do that? Let her lick your pussy so I could watch?"

"Let me think. You want me to sit right here, by your head, with Nina's tit in your mouth and your cock in her pussy, and watch her lick my pussy? Is that what you're asking?" She asked me quietly with a grin.

"Yeah, I'd love to see that."

"Wait right here." MY wife said, pulling off my semi-hard cock and rolling off the bed. She walked over to Nina, bent over so that both their pussies were sticking out at me, and whispered something to Nina. Nina pulled her face from Suzanne's pussy, said something quietly to Suzanne, who nodded in apparent agreement. My wife stood back up, walked over to the bed and without a word, piled several pillows up before climbing up and sitting down on the stack of pillows, her legs straddling my head and her back against the headboard of the bed. I tilted my head back and had a perfect view of her pussy, my creamy cum leaking out of her onto the edge of the pillow.

"So, your wife says you want to watch me lick her pussy. It's going to cost you though."

"Oh?" I asked Nina as she crawled up on the bed.

"Uh huh. You owe both Suzanne and me a good orgasm. Not a fakey bakey porn movie climax, a real live 'fuck me till I come' climax." She said as she crawled from the foot of the bed up my body, stopping with her mouth hovering over my cock. "You up for that?"

"I'm sure I can arrange that."

"Good." She said as she leaned down and licked my hardening cock. "gotta get this all nice and hard first."

"Ohhhh that'll do it." I groaned as she pushed my whole cock into her mouth and reached between my legs to press her finger against my anus.

"Yeah, that did it." She said with a grin as she started crawling up my body again. She paused with her head even with mine, staring down at me. "Kiss me, a real kiss."

"Like this?" I asked, reaching up to her neck and pulling her face down to mine. I pressed my lips to hers, gently tasting her lips as my tongue gently swept across her lips to coax her mouth open. She eagerly opened her mouth, letting my tongue slip inside. Our tongues battled between our mouths for several seconds before she withdrew and closed her mouth, sucking on my lower lip before she let go. She leaned her face until her cheek was pressing against mine, and whispered to me.

"Thank you. It felt like you meant that kiss. Did you know that right now, if I lick your wife I'm going to lick your cum from her pussy?"

"Uhhhh damn." I groaned as I looked upward and saw my wife's pussy leaking a little dribble of cum.

"I want to taste you. I want to lick your hot cum right from her pussy. Does it turn you on thinking about me doing that? Tasting you right from her hot little pussy? Mmmmm it's going to be so yummy." She cooed. I felt her hand reach between her legs and find my cock, sliding herself forward until my head slipped between her legs and her lips. "Mmmmmmm nice and hard. Just the way I love it." She cooed as she pushed back, pressing herself down my shaft. "The rest is up to you stud." She said as she moved her face from mine. She wiggled her shoulders, causing her big round tits to wiggle in front of me as she moved toward my wife's pussy. It took the two of us wiggling and jockeying a bit n the bed but after a few moments I was slid far enough up that Nina could reach my wife's pussy while I used my legs to lift my hips and stroke my cock into her.

"OH damn." I groaned as I watched Nina slowly slide her tongue up my wife's pussy licking my leaking cum from her as she slowly stroked her tongue up and across her exposed clit.

"Ohhhh." My wife gasped as Nina's tongue flicked across her clit.

"You don't expect me to lick you and not try to make you come, do you?" Nina asked with a giggle as she moved for another long slow lick.

"I didn't think about that." My wife moaned as Nina licked again, stopping at her clit and licking little circles around it. "Ohhhh damn."

I watched Nina slide one hand up my wife's thigh while she continued to lick her clit, gently pressing one of her fingers slowly into her pussy. "Don't forget about my tits stud. You're supposed to be sucking them too."

"Oh yeah." I mumbled as I watched her start to slide her finger in and out of my wife, my hips lifting from the bed in time with her strokes into my wife. My hands had long since found her hips, and I held them as I slowly stroked in and out of her pussy, driving the full length of my shaft into her time and time again, as her finger pushed into my wife over and over. With my cock sliding in and out I slid my hands up to Nina's chest, wrapping my hands around both tits as much as I could and aimed one of her rock hard nipples toward my mouth drawing it inside and flicking my tongue across the hard nipple tip.

"Ohhhhh god, you are going to aren't you?" My wife squeaked after several minutes of Nina's work.

"I am. And then I'm going to lay on this bed and let your husband fuck me until I come." Nina said huskily before she went back to licking my wife.

"Ohhh fuck. I'm...gonna...come!" My wife gasped breathlessly as Nina's finger began pounding in and out of her, Nina's mouth glued to my wife's clit. "OH SHIT!" MY wife cried as she came again, her body jerking and shaking under Nina's relentless attack.

"There you go. One huge fantasy solved!" Nina said, sliding down from my wife's pussy and breaking my hold on her tits. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then rolled the two of us over, making sure I was settled on top of her and my dick still implanted into her. "Okay Michael. It's time for you to pay for your fantasy. You have to make me come. Think you're up to the task?"

"Do her sweetie." My wife said breathlessly, sliding down off the pillows and reclined on the stack of pillows, her head resting on the headboard and her chest still heaving to catch her breath.

"Sure." I answered, sliding my cock out of her pussy all the way.

"Hey wait!" Nina said as I started climbing off the bed. "Where are you going?"

"No place at all." I said as I stood at the end of the bed and reached back, looping one arm around her thigh and pulling her down the bed towards me. I dragged her right to the edge of the bed and then pulled her legs in the air, and aiming my cock back at her pussy, my arms trapping her legs with one on each side of my head. "You ready?" I asked her.

"I'm more than ready." She said, looking at me lustily.

I gave her a grin and then rubbed my cock up and down her lips, finding her tunnel entrance and then jamming my cock deep into her in one swift stroke.

"Ohhhhh!" She gasped before grinning back at me. "Oh yeah. Give it to me good baby! Fuck me hard with that big stick!"

I started pumping into her pussy, slapping my thighs hard against her bare ass as I punched in and out of her pussy with my hard cock. I moved my arms from capturing her legs against me to just holding them up so she couldn't spread them, and reached for her big tits, which where bouncing and rolling madly with my pounding strokes.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesssss!" She hissed in pleasure as I pulled both her hard nipples out from her tits, holding them so that the motion of her tits pulled on them first one direction and then another. "OH fuck how did you know I like them pulled?"

"Just a hunch." I answered as I kept stroking into her, her breathing becoming more ragged with each passing moment.

"Shit shit shit! You're making me come too fast! I wanted it to last longer!!!!" She squealed as her orgasm suddenly hit her, her pussy contracting around my sliding shaft as I continued to work in and out of her through her orgasm. "Fuck Cum in me! I want you to cum in my pussy for real! Come on. You can do it. Fill my hot little cunt with your cream. Just think about how it looked while I was licking your cum from your wife's hot little pussy! All that white gooey salty cum sliding out of her pussy into my mouth! Yummmm! Fill me with more of that hot cum! Remember fucking me last night, naked on that table with everyone watching? Fuck me hard like that. Fill me with your cummmm oh shit. Here it comes. I can feel you swelling inside me....ohhhh fuck yes!" She squealed as my body bucked, pumping a hot shot of cum into her like she had asked.

Again and again my body bucked, pumping what little was left in me until my balls were drained and my cock began to soften inside her.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's what I wanted." She said, reaching for my chest with one hand and stroking it. "Nancy you better never lose this guy. If you do I'll take him in a hot second. Damn he can fuck!"

"As good as one of your porn boys?" My wife asked.

"Better. What he does is for real. He wants me to cum. The porn stuff is just doing the same thing over and over. No comparison."

"Maybe I should go into porn. I hear it's good money." I said with a chuckle.

"Don't even laugh. You got the tool and you got the skills, but Mike, you don't have the emotions. You get too invested in your partners, the business would eat you alive. No, you're better off staying just the way you are. Give your wife all the porn fantasies she wants, and if you have some left over, and if she doesn't mind, I might borrow a little of you myself from time to time."

"I don't know, maybe that can be arranged." My wife answered softly. "I'm not sure I'm ever going to be able to keep up with how much he wants."

"You're going to try though?" Nina asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna try."

"Good." Nina said, sliding her legs down and looping them around my back and holding me inside her with her heels. "I'm not sure I want to let you out yet stud."

"Well, I better check on Lisa and Joe. They're probably wondering what happened to us last night." My wife said, as she rolled over to reach the phone. It only took a few moments for her to dial our room and Lisa apparently picked up quickly.

"Hi, it's me. Yeah. We met a couple friends and spent the night. No we haven't, have you? Uh uh. Well, if you wanna wait a little bit we can meet you. Hold on." My wife said, putting the phone on the bed. "Wanna come to breakfast with us?" She asked Suzanne and Nina.

"I should find my husband." Suzanne said. "But thanks for the invite just the same."

"Yeah, I don't have a husband to find, but you really don't want me tagging along for breakfast. I'll just get some room service." Nina said, shaking her head slowly.

"Uh uh. Not acceptable. You're coming to breakfast. I insist." My wife said.

"You might as well give in now. She never backs down when she sets her mind to something." I told Nina.

"Okay, if you insist."

"Great." My wife said, picking the phone back up. Lisa, give us half an hour to shower and dress and we'll meet you in the restaurant. If you get there before us get a table for five. "Of course we're still naked! Huh? Mike's cock is still sitting inside Nina, so yeah, we're going to shower before we come down and eat. Okay, see you then." My wife said, before hanging up the phone. "Okay, breakfast in half an hour." My wife announced as she climbed off the bed. "Who's joining me for a shower?"

"Wait a second. Doesn't Mike owe me a climax? Suzanne asked.

"Hell, I don't think I can even get it up again." I said with a crooked grin. "If I could I'd be happy to do you again."

"Well, who says it has to be your cock?" Suzanne said with a grin as she stepped over. "Be inventive. I bet you can think of SOMETHING to do!"

"Oh ye of little faith. There isn't a man alive that I can't get hard!" Nina said with a laugh. Men are visual. Give them something they want to see and it'll get hard."

"So what, we should dance nude?" Suzanne asked. "We did that last night."

"No, I have a much better idea. Michael, why don't you go wait in the bathroom. Get the shower all nice and warm and we'll be in shortly." Nina said with a crooked little grin.

"Whatever you say." I answered, pulling my softened cock out of Nina as she spread her legs to release me. I padded to the bathroom and started the shower.

I'd been in the warm water, relaxing for at least ten minutes when the three of them came into the bathroom, each wearing extremely sexy panties and bras.

"You see, men don't like just naked, they like to play partly dressed and get to do the undressing." Nina said as she walked into the shower, allowing the water to cascade over her scantily clad body, the water saturating the already thin material coving her. "Come on girls. If I can't get him hard again I'll buy breakfast."

My wife and Suzanne stepped into the large open stall shower and took turns stepping around me and under the water, rubbing their bodies intentionally against me as they did. Nina picked up a bottle of body gel and squeezed a liberal amount over each of their tits and then set the bottle back down, the three of them converging on me to rub their tits on me.

"Now, you can take off only Suzanne's bra and panties, when you feel like it. We get to play with you, but you can only touch Suzanne until you make her climax. How's that sound?" Nina asked me quietly.

"Like fun." I said as I reached out and wrapped one arm around Suzanne, drawing her close to me. I used one hand to gently wash over and around her lacy bra, finally unclipping it behind her back and sliding it off so my hands could get to her now bare tits.

I felt a hand gently squeezing and playing with my cock as Suzanne lifted herself up on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. She gave me a hot sensuous kiss while my hands roamed her panty covered butt and bare tits.