Lessons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you I could get him hard." Nina cooed from behind me as she stroked my hardening cock.

"Then you better put it to good use." Suzanne said huskily, "Because I'm all turned on again."

"I can do that." I said, sliding my hands down to her hips and pushing the saturated panties down her thighs. I pulled her gently in front of me, turning her to face away from me. Nina figured quickly what I was up to, and guided my cock between Suzanne's legs as I squatted down slightly. Reaching my hand around her, I pressed my fingertips against my cock head and forced it up between her soapy lips.

"ohhhhhhh yeah." She sighed as my head engaged into the entrance of her tunnel and slowly pushed into her. "Such a nice cock."

"Yeah, now just think, we're not here, but in a little changing room at the mall, just the two of us." I said quietly my fingers, no longer needed to guide my cock, stroking between her lips and over her clit.

"Uh huh." She said, pressing both hands against the glass of the shower and bending at the waist so I could start stroking into her.

"Just you and me, almost naked, just your panties down around your thighs, my hard cock sliding in and out, right there in that little changing room."

"oh yeah." She whispered.

"I reach out, and slide the curtain back a few inches, making a gap that anyone walking by can see in. They can see you bent over, your tits hanging completely exposed, wiggling and swaying as I fuck you from behind."

"Uh huh... Ohhhhh yeah."

"Should I pull it farther, draw more attention?"

"Uh huh." She moaned softly.

"There I go. It's a full six inches now. That guy in the chair can see you. He can see every bit of your naked body. See how he's staring at your tits, your hard nipples pushing out as your tits swing and bounce?"

"Oh god yes. Fuck me, make me come."

"Do you wanna let him see you climax? Watch your body when you come?"

"Uh huh." She sighed, her legs trembling slightly.

"The curtain is open more now. He can see you from your head to your toes, my cock sliding in and out of your pussy. You're going to be completely exposed when you come, but not yet."

I gently turned her, careful not to pull out of her, leaving her facing the open end of the shower stall, one hand on the glass side and the other on the tile wall. Nina and my wife, in front of us, were watching.

"Now he can see all of you, you're looking right at him as I fuck you."

"Oh shit yes." She groaned.

"You're going to come and he's going to see you, watch you, see your face and your pussy as you come. Ohhhhh here he comes, he's getting up and walking over, pushing the curtain aside, reaching out to your swinging tits to grab them."

"OHHHH SHIT!" Suzanne cried as her body jerked, her pussy clenching around my cock as her climax ran up and down her body.

"Oh god, how did you know that would make me come?" She breathed heavily.

"After last night? Gee, how could I ever know?" I asked with a chuckle, pulling my cock from her pussy.

She turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hotly while Nina stepped behind her and started soaping her body again.

"We better finish here or we'll be late for breakfast." Nina said with a laugh.

We did finish, got out and dried off. "You really can't wear that again." Nina said as my wife was putting on her dress. "Let me get you something."

"What's wrong with it?"

"You wore it last night silly, you don't want anyone thinking you just got out of bed and put the same clothes on, do you?"

"Well, I did." My wife said.

"I know, but here." She said holding out a pastel blue mini dress that looked more like a shirt than a dress. "You'll want these too." She added, handing my wife a bra, well sort of bra, and a pair of see through black panties to match the bra.

I watched the two getting dressed, panties, stockings, bra. The bra I found very interesting, it was kind of half a bra that supported and squeezed my wife's tits together, but left the whole top half, all the way down below the nipple, bare and exposed. The effect of watching the two of them in those bras was keeping my hardon quite firm.

Finally dressed, my wife looked stunning in the very short wrap around dress, her nipples poking the material out on each side. Nina wore a pair of stretch pants and a spaghetti strap tank top that clung to her big round tits like a second skin. Yeah, she definitely looked like a million bucks.

We each, including my wife, kissed Suzanne goodbye before she left and then the three of us made our way to the elevators.

"Hi, Lisa, this is Nina. Nina, our friends Joe and Lisa." My wife said as we walked up to the table.

"Well, hello." Joe said politely, his eyes flashing between Nina and myself as he stood to shake her hand.

"Hello," Nina replied politely, shaking his hand before sliding into the booth first. "Come on Mike, you can sit next to me." She said sweetly, patting the material of the bench next to her. I shrugged and slid into the booth next to her with my wife following.

"So, you three spent the night together?" Lisa asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No, Suzanne had to leave to go find her husband before breakfast." Nina said nonchalantly.

"Suzanne?"

"Yeah, the young lady Mike was dancing with last night." Nina said as I gently knocked my knee into hers. She turned to look at me, a devilish little grin on her face. "You know, the one he danced with naked in the middle of the dance floor before he fucked me and Nancy on that table!"

"I think we left way too soon." Joe said, staring at me.

"So what did you two do last night?" My wife asked.

"Oh hell, we went off with another couple and played a bit before going back to our rooms and bed. You actually slept with three women at once last night?" Joe asked incredulously.

"Not just slept, but kept well pleasured last night and again this morning." Nina said, kneeing me back. "He's one hell of a lover."

"You know, you look familiar, do I know you from some place?" Joe asked Nina.

"You know I get that a lot. I don't think so though." Nina answered, straight faced.

"How about we eat?" I said feeling a bit embarrassed as Nina reached over under the table and grabbed my cock through my slacks.

"Good idea. I'm starved. Maybe some breakfast sausage?" Nina said with a giggle.

"Good lord." I said quietly, shaking my head.

"I know, I'm sooooo naughty!" Nina answered back, leaning against my arm and squeezing it. "But I'll behave if you ask me too."

"Please?" I asked, my eyes practically begging her to do so.

"Okay. Your wish is my command." She whispered. "Just command me."

"You know, you look amazingly familiar. Are you sure I don't know you?" Joe asked again.

"I don't think we've ever met." Nina answered.

"Oh, Joe. Give it a rest. She said she didn't know you." Lisa said, rolling her eyes. "You have to forgive him. He always thinks he sees movie stars even when there aren't any around."

"It's okay." Nina answered back with a wink.

"So sweetie, what'll it be for breakfast?" My wife asked as the waitress showed up.

"How about a nice ham and cheese omelet."

"That does sound good. "Two omelets, ham and cheese. Sausage on the side, white toast and a tall glass of milk for my husband. He does love his milk." My wife told the rather busty waitress, suppressing a grin.

After Nina ordered the waitress disappeared, leaving us to talk amongst ourselves.

"So, Nina, Did he really sleep with three of you last night?" Lisa asked quietly.

"Yes, he did. I lost track of how many orgasms he gave us, but I remember at least three each. You should try him sometime. He can really get the juices flowing."

"Yeah, I know. I found that out Friday night."

"So you've had that pleasure? Nice. I think he certainly learned a few things this weekend."

"Well, he definitely taught me a few things this weekend." Lisa whispered. "God can he make me come."

"Yeah, I know. He does me pretty well too." Nina said as a woman in a short red dress walked up to the table.

"Hey sweetie. Just wanted you to know, next time you come, give me a call. I'd love to let you dance with me." She said, sliding a napkin across the table toward me. She looked down at my wife and grinned. "Saw you on the table last night honey. Was it as good as it looked?"

"It was." My wife answered simply.

The woman in red smiled knowingly and turned to walk away.

By the time we left I had no less than six napkins with names and phone numbers. A surprise to me, but apparently not to Nina. We finished breakfast and went back to our room to pack.

"I know. Now I know." Joe said as he walked into hotel room. "You look just like London Keys!"

"Good thing too." Nina answered. "It'd be kind of difficult if I didn't look like me."

"Who's London Keys?" Lisa asked quizzically, stopping halfway across the room and looking back at us.

"That's my stage name." Nina answered.

"Really? You're London Keys? Damn! Mike did you know you spent the night with a real live porn star?" Joe asked incredulously.

"Yeah, I knew."

"A porn star?" Lisa asked. "What did you do all night with a porn star?"

"Well, that's kind of a silly question, but this morning she gave me some cock sucking lessons. She taught me how to deep throat Mike." My wife answered her as she went to start packing our suitcase."

"She taught you how? I mean you really did it? I thought you didn't like to do oral sex." Lisa asked bluntly.

"Well, let's just say that it's something I decided to learn to do." Nancy said.

"Was it hard?"

"It's not hard at all. Want me to teach you?" Nina asked Lisa.

"Teach me to do that? Really? I thought it was just something you could or couldn't do."

"Oh honey, of course I can teach you. Just get your husband hard."

"You're gonna teach my wife how to deep throat? Seriously? Hell yeah!" Joe said practically running the few steps to the bed, undoing his pants and shoving them down to expose his cock.

"Here you go, take a look at these. I bet it'll get you hard in a hurry." Nina said, skimming the little tank top off and reaching behind herself to undo her bra.

"Holy shit!" Joe groaned as he stared at Nina's bare tits.

"You like 'em?" Nina asked, walking over to the bed and crawling onto it. She crawled up to where Joe was propped against the headboard and pressed her big tits into his face, rubbing her nipples across his lips, but pulling back each time he tried to suck one. "Uh uh uh. No touching or sucking." Nina cooed.

"Ohhhh damn." Joe groaned, reaching his hand from where it was laying on the bed and sliding it up to her pussy, rubbing it through her stretch pants. "Wanna lose these too?"

"I might, depends what you wanna do. I mean this is a cock sucking lesson, not a fuck session."

"Hell I just wanna be able to say I was naked in the same room with London Keys!"

"Well, if that's all you want." She said, pushing away from him. She stood up on the bed, pushed her stretch pants and panties down her legs, stepping out of them and then stepping across his body so that her pussy was hovering inches from his face. "Don't start anything you can't finish stud. If you start licking me you better get me all the way off."

"Joe, you better leave that pussy alone!" Lisa said. "Now how do I do this?"

Nina stepped down and knelt on the bed, her head hovering over his cock. "Just like this." Nina opened her mouth and pushed her face down his cock, slowly working it down until she was pushing her nose against his pubic hair. She held her head there for several seconds before pulling up off of him. "Your turn." Nina said as she pulled her face away.

It took a good ten minutes of coaxing and coaching before Lisa managed to go all the way down on her husband. While Nina watched and coached, she wiggled her butt back and forth in front of me, looking over her shoulder periodically to make sure I was watching.

"Michael....You looking?" She called over her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm looking."

"You gonna come do something with this?" She called sweetly.

I looked over at my wife. "Well?" She asked. "You're not going to tell her no, are you?"

"Hon, really?"

"Yeah really. You don't want to?"

"My poor cock is worn completely out. I doubt I could even get it back up again."

"Ohhh sweetie. I know that isn't true! Besides, you don't want to disappoint Nina!"

"Honey I don't want to disappoint anyone, but I don't think my poor pecker can handle any more right now."

"Ok sweetie, we'll call it quits for this trip."

"This trip?" I asked.

"Oh didn't I tell you? Nina comes back once a month or so, just to hang out and relax. She invited us up if we can make it. She promised to take me to her favorite lingerie store."

"Oh, shopping, fun." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh sweetie, trust me, it'll be well worth your while." My wife whispered. "I bet you can just imagine what would happen with the two of us almost completely naked, trying on all kinds of panties and bras and sexy little things. Even if it doesn't turn you on I know it definitely will me."

"Fine. I'll come back with you if we can make it." I answered, looking over at Nina who was looking back at me. She gave me a wink and blew me a little kiss before turning back to what Lisa was doing just in time to see Joe unload into her mouth. She pushed herself off the bed, and dressed.

"I better let you get ready to go home." Nina said as Nancy and I stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "See you in a month or so?" She asked hopefully.

"Yeah." I answered quietly before she let go of me with a big smile.

"See you in a month too." Nina said to my wife hugging her. "Remember all the things we talked about. Take care of him and do what makes you feel good."

"I will." Nancy answered, returning the hug and smile. "See you soon."

"Bye all!" Nina said to Lisa and Joe, as she walked across the room. I watched her walk out, her butt swinging and a smile flashing on her face as she looked back. It was going to be hard to go back home. I hoped all the things that had happened would have a positive impact on our home life.