All Comments on 'Lessons for My Son Ch. 08'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
A nurturing father.

A beautiful story of love that can only get better.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Stay over

Mandy needs to stay over and fuck him silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That is more like it

This story has progressed nicely. This was very hot. Can't wait to see how you have the father narrate the consumationof father and son.

The way she comes to bed and kisses him makes you wonder if she will tell him and ask him to join them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

OMG!!! It is going to happen. I know the son is going to get his cock inside his mother's pussy and shoot his load. I was getting worried a few stories back when it was going too slow. Then today, it moved nice and easy. Now dad has given his permission to go to his place and make certain that if it snows that mom should stay over. I know it will be a great fuck. With mom giving advise on what to do and how to do it. He will be a great lover and make his mom very satisfied after their fuck.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 5 years ago
So well crafted

You've created such an intricate tale here. I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting the next chapter! Wonderful work, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Using the advise

I am using the steps in your story on my Step Grandaughter. She is 18 and to me the most beautiful woman in the world. So far I have kissed her on her neck as you suggested.Not only did I get a shudder, but she moved her hand to the back of my neck. Then the next opportunity I felt both breasts. But that was as far as I allowed it to go(she wanted more). Your story excited me to the possibility ,and upon my prompting . She gave in after I told her she was the most beautiful woman in the world and I would never embarrass her. She loves how I tenderly stroke her face , and tenderly kiss and lightly run my tongue along her very sensitive neck.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Delicious!

Loving this series.

Thank You

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous