Lessons for My Son Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was completely floored when she told Dad they should go with me to the apartment and help me clean it. There was a time before I started working on Mom that my apartment was pretty much a disaster, but I had started keeping it cleaner and really didn't need their help. I was not about to say that, though. I held my breath until Dad said he really didn't want to go, and it was all I could do from shouting, "Yes!" when he suggested Mom should stay over if the roads were bad.

She followed me down in her car, and before I knew it we were pulling into my parking lot. We walked into my apartment and, without saying a word, as soon as the door closed behind us I took her in my arms and kissed her. My hands were all over her - butt, breasts, and pussy - and she kissed me with a passion I had only dreamed of. She pulled away, looked at my apartment, and said, "Work first, then we'll play." No matter what we had done, she was still my Mother and I think she wanted to make that point. That was fine with me, so we got to work and, about five in the afternoon we had it spic and span.

We ordered pizza in and watched a little television, but there was an awkwardness between us. I think we both knew what was coming, and I think we both were overwhelmed by what we were going to do. Finally, she said, "Honey, neither one of us is really watching this. I'll call your father and tell him the roads are icing, and then let's go to bed." She called Dad while we sat on my couch and her conversation was as loving with him as ever - they have always been affectionate with each other - but all the while her hand was on my dick and I was playing with her tits. Picture that. My sweet Mother, talking to Dad on the phone and telling him she loved him, while she had my hard dick in her hand.

I guess that was an important thing for my understanding. No matter what she and I did, I knew she would continue to love Dad. That's the way it's supposed to be, and really, that was what I wanted. I didn't want to hurt their marriage. They're my parents. But it showed me that what Mom and I had between us was ours, and what she and Dad had between them was theirs. It also made me think, though. Mom is so good at this, and she's making so sure Dad has no idea what is going on, what else has she done in her life that she hid from everyone? Maybe my Mom has not always been the saint she has wanted us to think!

We went into my bedroom, and I was a little torn about what I should do. Should I undress her? Should I undress first? Should I put clean boxers on? Should I shower? All my questions were answered when she, rather matter-of-factly, started undressing. Before I knew it, she was standing before me, naked and beautiful, with a sweet smile on her lips. I stared. She did an exaggerated model's pose, and we both laughed. My God, she was beautiful! She said, "Are you going to make me stand here naked while you have all your clothes on? That's a little awkward." If there were a contest for how quickly you could get undressed, I would have set the world record.

She walked over to me, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. Our two bodies pressed together, unencumbered by clothes for the first time, flesh on flesh. I'm taller than her, so my dick was pressed against that soft little belly. We fell on the bed, kissing, and then I rolled her over onto her back. I kissed down her neck to those perfect little tits, and gave them an even better workout than the night before. She held my head to them, cooing and moaning, and then I started working my way down her body, kissing as I went. She was trembling like she was freezing to death. She knew what was coming, and she kept her hands on the back of my head, gently pushing me down.

I'm not the best pussy eater in the world, I guess, but I ate that pussy like I was a man possessed. I licked. I sucked. I slurped. I put my right forefinger into her pussy, curving my finger up so I could hit her G-spot, and she moaned softly. When I stretched my middle finger down to touch her little brown bud, she bucked into my face like a bronco. I didn't push my finger into her ass, but rubbed and teased, and she loved it. I raised my head up, looked at her, and she said, "Good Lord. Where did you learn to do that so well? Who's been teaching my baby?"

I told her I still had a lot to learn, and would get better if she would teach me. She moved her hands to my back, and gave a pulling motion to tell me that foreplay was over and it was time. Before I could reach down to do it, she took me in her left hand to guide me in her. I twisted so I could watch, and almost blew my load when I saw her wedding ring on the hand holding my dick. I don't know why that turned me on so much, but it did. I eased into her, looking in her eyes the whole time, and she squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered as I hit bottom. "Honey, you're big, I'm not able anymore to take it like I used to, so give me a little time to get used to it." I tried to hold still, but my body had taken over and I couldn't help giving little humping motions with my hips. After a bit she gave a little nod with her head, and I got to work.

If there's a position we didn't try that night, I don't know it. After awhile she was getting a little sore, so we stopped. Mom turned on her side away from me, I spooned her from behind, and slid back into her. She shook her head No, and I told her, "I just want to be in you while we go to sleep," and she said she'd like that, too. She explained that menopause had changed her body so she couldn't be as vigorous as she once was, but I couldn't tell it. Frankly, I don't think I would have been able to handle her if she were more vigorous.

We lay there, recovering and loving. I asked her if she was okay. "I've never been better," she said. "My baby is where he belongs." I hugged her, told her I loved her, and made her promise we would always have each other. She said, "Adam, you are a great lover and I'm a lucky Mother. We'll have it as long as you want it."

I don't remember all of our pillow talk that first night. I do remember that I asked when she knew what I was after. She told me that she had always known that I had a thing for her and she suspected what I wanted from the start. She described a long period of agonizing she had gone through. She said she couldn't remember exactly when she decided to make love with me, and I remember exactly what she said then. She said, "I didn't want to do it. I thought it was perverted and it would hurt you. But then I realized. If he needed my kidney, I'd give it to him. If he needed both my kidneys, I would give them to him. I would give my life for him. And I won't give him what he really needs and wants?"

And we do continue to have each other in our special way. Sure, it hasn't been that long, but we have the loving relationship I always wanted. We're careful. When I'm at home and Dad is there, we only kiss and hug. When he's not there and she's sure we're safely alone for awhile, sometimes we make love. The first few weeks were pretty intense, and for a couple of weekends in a row she had to come help me clean. I guess Dad must have thought my apartment was a pigpen, but he was true to his word and never complained when she came to spend the night with me. Now she does it every couple of weeks, and while that isn't enough for me, I'm thankful every time.

That's my story. If you're reading this and you're thinking about the same thing with your Mother, I'll tell you. There's nothing like it. Every time I touch her, it's like the first time and I get the same thrill. I know, in time, our lovemaking will lose its current intensity, but it will always be special. If you want your Mom as I wanted mine, then what are you waiting for? You're not going to get an engraved invitation, but you'll never know unless you try.

Her biggest worry, from the start, was that I would get locked onto her and wouldn't find anyone else. After our first night together, the next morning she brought it up and made me promise I would continue to date and find someone. She said she wanted grandchildren and she wanted me to have the kind of love she and Dad have.

I agreed, of course, but for the first few months with her I had no intentions, ever, of having anyone but Mom. It seemed like that was the most common subject of our talks together. One time I flatly told her that I might start dating, but only if she promised that even if I got married and gave her twenty grandkids, she and I would continue to have the love we shared now. She said, "Oh, Honey. I'll be a little old lady soon enough, but whenever you want me, I'm yours."

After about four months and the intensity of our loving having lessened a bit, I realized that she was right. One night, while she was staying over at my apartment, I told her that I had met someone. I watched her closely to see if that was what she really wanted, or if it was an act for my benefit. If I had seen the least sign of hurt or displeasure, that would have been it and I would have applied for monkhood, except for her. But all I saw was happiness, and our lovemaking that night was as hot as it was the first time. That was the first time she let me into her butt, and I think it was being saved as a special reward. I know it was pretty damned spectacular. I know you want to hear all the details about our first anal sex but you're just going to have to let your imagination rule. Some things have to remain private.

I was afraid when I took Laura home the first time to meet them, but everything went great. Later, Mom told me she really liked Laura, and I think she was telling the truth. Laura may not be the one for me but there is someone out there, I'm sure, and someday I will get married. It doesn't matter. My Mom will always be the most beautiful woman in my life, and she will always be my Mother and my lover. What more could a boy ask?

12