All Comments on 'Lessons in Honesty Squared'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
The Fertile Mind

Thank you for taking the time, making the effort to write. I haven't read anything from you in quite a while, I hope you are back with lots of new vigor.

Thought maybe that you'd dozed in the evening sun.

Regards,

Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a very good story, different

like your work , please keep writing. this was sweet revenge,she should have lost more than 50/50 split. liked very much, thank you

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Never quite sure where this was going you led us on and the story could have gone so many different ways.

You're a good writer and a proper man. 5* all fucking day. Thanks for writing.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars for not being murder.........

It is a very Good Cruel Revenge Story. During reading I count the years on prison, but the loverboy had some respect for not being killed or seriously injured.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
" A poor player , that struts & frets his hour on stage & then is heard no more , it is a tale told by an idiot ,full of sound & fury signifying nothing"

The titular quote is probably too grandiose & Curious 2C is certainly not sn idiot. I like to think I'm all about the story. Reconcile or revenge, it's pretty much the same to me as long as the ending jibes with an elegantly told story , Bonus points are awarded for splayed thighs mounted & recounted with aplomb.

The first quote is appropriate insofar that we were led to believe as readers some kind of payback was in order. " In for a penny , in for a pound " - he had already crossed the line & was in mega - legal trouble for the felonies of kidnapping & unlawful restraint . To do a ' catch & release ' after all that buildup was ... disappointing,as in very..

" thou shall not be halfassed " These hearts of darkness revenge stories are admittedly hard to pull off in terms of forcibly imparting a memorable lesson without revolving into sadism. I would argue it can be done - check " Torch The Bitch's vet short story for a sterling example.

I still pressed quad stars for this story. It certainly brought my hopes up for a while. Its good to see the author back in the game again. I thank him for this effort with hopes his next story will finish as strongly as this one started.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Good story. His original plans were tossed aside when he developed a little bit of humanity. He made his point and moved on.

Fiction yes, but good nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a betrayal

he smoked a meaty cock, his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

rijubhairijubhaialmost 12 years ago
Splendid!

Nice story to counteract the deluge of tripe being spouted by WACC authors.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TOO LITTLE REALLY TOO LATE

and broken vows, Do they deserve any consideration. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not enough

blood guts and gore. they should be rotting in a deep grave covered in lime and lye and shit and piss yea burn the bitch and the cocksucker.

otherwise fair story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
at last

someone finally got it right.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

I forgot this: The ancestor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice to see Curious 2c back

I admit to being surprised that there are few nuts complaining about the lack of real man vengeance here.... But it sounds like something a human being would do.

mike2710mike2710almost 12 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total shit

It stands to reason that if he was capable of such intense violence, then he deserved to lose his wife. Let's face it, stress reveals a person true character and this was one of them. His true character is one of violence and rage. Her only mistake was in not divorcing him first.

That he didn't kill them is irrelevant. He intended to, he prepared his plans carefully and methodically. While creating is immoral, it isn't illegal. Kidnapping, torture, assault and drugging are federal offenses and if cheating, which in some opinion deserves death, then what should happen to the poor husband?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Disagree with LSD

Well, at least partly! I think the retribution was more extreme for both Bull AND Sweety - certainly worse than shattering Bull's knees or SuperGluing Sweety's uterus and both sets of labia!. Bull will be looking over his shoulder from now on, not just for Hero, but moreso for anybody else (male OR female) whom he may offend (or have offended in his previous 'bad old days!') Sweety will similarly have some of that, but will always remember what she threw away. (I believe her claims in the lawyer's office were sincere recognition of what she had, and how little she traded it in for!)

Very nicely done. If Curious2C had not screwed-up 'party/partly' at the beginning, he would have gotten all 5 of my stars! (Just kidding - I hit 4 too fast. Sorry!)

simaddictsimaddictalmost 12 years ago
Erotic?

What in this story is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A good Revenge story.

5 stars all the way for writing about a man and not a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Although I find the story very dark, I have to admit the ending made little sense to me.

Yes, I can imagine Joe looking over his shoulder in fear, for the rest of his life, wondering whether Will suddenly decides to take revenge after all.

Theresa on the other hand, the "lesson" did not have enough of an impact, in my opinion. While she was captive, she spouted all the bullshit nonsense of the cheater caught. All the token responses of being sorry, that she really loved him, that it meant nothing, etc. And for what reason? To not be killed.

Everything she says has to be taken in that light. She'll cry, beg, utter great shame and regret and remorse, say everything to stay alive. Why would Will believe anything she says, given that fact? Why would Will believe she has learned her lesson, that she really would not do something like that again?

But it worked. Will sets her free, unharmed. She even demands to see him one last time, and at that meeting, she STILL says she really loves him. Her two years of cheating and months of demeaning and talking down to Will disproves that. If that is Theresa's version of love, I don't want to know what hatred is. It's as true as the words of a wifebeater who says he really loves his wife.

Where's the honesty? Where is the lesson about honesty she has supposedly learned? Unlike Joe, Theresa isn't even afraid of Will, at the meeting. Because she KNOWS he could never hurt her, no matter WHAT she did. In other words, she learned that cheating, even if caught, has NO repercussions.

Like Will says, history has a way of repeating itself, and with Theresa, it probably will.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
nice tale

Will remembers his humanity at the end and has his revenge where.his wife and joe think they are going to die.The only problem is theresa, rhe description of her is shallow.The final scene in the lawyers office doesn't tally with the cruel way she treated him,belittling him and so forth and that is never explained..was she doing that because she loved joe and was driving him away and shows remorse only because she realizes joe us a big pile of pasta fa zool in the end or was she doing that out of guilt at the time and she did love him.The story is well written,it just needs better character depth to make it fly.Please keep writing ,you showed something with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
never know

Always enjoyed all your stories and found this one as exciting as all the others. It is well written with a great deal of thought put into how you wanted it to evolve. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read!!

Something very different then what the norm is in L W. Thanks for the change and the good read.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Re anonymous and "total shit'...

while this is not 2c's magnum opus your comment is inane. I'm capable of killing you, and I don't even have a beef! So I guess I'll tell my honey to get away fast. Oh wait, she's over the age of 12, so I guess she's figured out pretty much anyone is CAPABLE of killing. False alarm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
little pistolcuckinpete

Going for irony? Condescending and inane are not a good mix cucky. Of course people are capable of killing other people but thanks for pointing it out Capt Obvious. I'm capable of taking a shit in your mouth but that doesn't add much to the argument.

The protagonist in this story committed several felonies and displayed behaviors indicating he is capable of murder. Since you missed that part it was known by his family since he was a child that he was capable of evil. C2C created a convincingly evil character because of his background and nature which is why the story works. His actions don't come out of left field.

This is a good fantasy for the wimps who have been betrayed by love. It deserves 4 stars just for describing the power those little betrayed boys don't feel in real life. A good story is an escape. As SirThopas points out, "the beaten cuckold craves revenge" and this story served it up.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
it was different from your norm

it wasn't as dark as it could have been but okay none the less, 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the brutal cucking that

admitted cuckold huecuck endured left him a dark place, guess the only way to get 5 stars from that beaten cuck is have the wife die.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very dark and sad story

The story concept seems to be that anyone is capable of killing another person, but logical thinking will win out over hate, or that is what I gleaned from reading the story...

A very interesting and entertaining tale, and an original storyline.

Thanks for the read

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
To learn ideas and categories before injure others

@ Anon Somebody who got the divorce certificate, that man is not cuck...........Cuck only that man who lives together with a cheating wife.

1. Clueless Cuck who does not know.....

2. Willing Cuck who lives together without any consequence. (I do not think willing cuck that husband who waits for his children become 14-18 years old and that time he starts the divorce)

3. Unwilling Cuck who does consequence.

However who divorced from the exwife that is not Cuck.

Anon(s) to learn, to learn, to learn ideas and categories before you injure others..............

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Like Huedogg2...

...I was hoping for a little darker ending but, still, this was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY! I WAS HOPING FOR A DIFFERENT ENDING BUT MAYBE THAT'S WHAT MADE THE STORY SO GOOD. THANKS FOR WRITNG!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
Most excellent curious2c

one of your best here. gave u a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it, but

too verbose. Write more please, but tighter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wanker

Did you write this rubbish as therapy?

You sound a bit gutless, i think you might have a good story in you if you let yourself go a bit. Are you constipated?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Normally, I thrive on the burn-the-bitch endings...

but I thought this was well conceived and delivered.

All due respect, LordSlamdawgg, I see what you're saying, but in this case, I think he wrote it well enough that I accepted it.

I don't think he was wimping out. It could have been that he went down for the kidnap and torture, but he was willing to accept that. It could also have been that Joe was bad enough that he could have come back to make him pay. I think your male lead accepted that too, but clearly doubted it, given the history and knowledge of his antagonist.

What I think happened here, was that our hero simply found his humanity. He was a man enough to face any repercussions, and if Joe had come after him, I think that he would have taken care of that with extreme prejudice, but in his darkest hour, I think he looked at saving his own soul, and realised the slut and boyfriend were not worth that loss.

I, on the other hand, would probably take them out anyway, I don't like betrayal at all. However, I understand where your coming from, and like what you wrote.

5 stars. Forget the neanderthalls who judge too harshly.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
anon wuss...

...don't try to out think me yet do try to think beyond juvenile name-calling.You don't even have the balls to use a monicker or say where you're from so shut the fuck up worm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pistolcuckinpete

No one is going out think you cucky, not when it comes to insight and experience about cuckoldry, eating creampies, smoking cock, and getting your cornhole reamed. Don't worry your little self, you are the expert and no anon is going to "out think" you in your special subject area.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 SAY IT AINT SO "JOE"

never mind, the truth will come out the other way. TK U MLJ LV NV

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Self proclaimed wimp

He is a self proclaimed wimp, he says i am a softie and that says it all. I guess this is a classic for lovers of "romantic revenge" (that concept baffles me, how can revenge be romantic? )... 1 star rating because it was the least available option.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
WAKE UP YOU ARE IN THE XXI CENTURY

@ karan9876 In the XIX Century if you shot your slut wife with her lover you would not have gotten any punishment moreover your aquintance would have ensured you, they had done same. We are in the XXI Century, it is the time to wake up from your dream, before somebody goes to prison from 15-25 years.

The Cruel Revenge Stories either show tragedy or such stories, where the exhusband avioded the prison, as in this story it is.

The Modern Figaro Type Stories show such (ex)husbands or friend(s) of the exhusbands who do such tricks which change the circumtensis of the divorce and for example the husband gets the children custody, gets better part from the assets, to send the loverboy/exwife to prison and etc...

The Romantic Revenge is founded on such statistical data, that the income of average exhusbands will be more after divorce, this is AVERAGE RESULT AND THE STANDARD DEVIATION is big. So a healthy (not in deep depresion) exhusband will be POSSIBILTY FOR SUCCES ACCORDING TO THE STATISTICAL RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are sociological survay data about women, that for her it is more difficult to find DECENT MATE after 35 years old. This is average data with big standard deviation. The children do not prefer the cheater spouse in the family, this founds on average data with big standard deviation as well.

This is the background of the Romantic Revenge. I show some examples about Romantic Revenge Stories:

The Best story Vulcez gem story "How Are You?". If somebody reads it that story shows almost the all attributes for a hyper-super Romantic Revenge Story.

Stangstar06's story "Love is for Suckers". This story is very interesting the husband has a running wife and he sinks depression and a other untill meeting him unlucky young woman draws out from the depression. The running wife goes back after the unsuccesful adventure for reconcilation and she GETS ROMANTIC REVENGE!!!!

The third example Seurat's story "Homecoming Call", where the cheating wife gets a telefon call (after sex) on airport with the ROMANTIC REVENGE!!!!!!!

Several Times the Romantic Revenge is the part of a Cruel Revenge or Modern Figaro Type Stories, which increases the original Revenge LEVEL, I call it Romantic Revenge Situation. A good example Azpiri's story "Shattered", where the (ex)husband uses his knowledge on IT area to punish his "enemies" and destroys his exwife lovefuture in a Modern Figaro Type story to be envious Count Monte Christo. After some years they meet.............FANTASTIC ROMANTIC REVENGE SITUATION!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology

I am sorry more exactly We are in the XXI Century, it is the time to wake up from your dream, before somebody goes to prison for 15-25 years punishment.

I would not be Revenge Story Fan, if only the Cruel Revenge Stories would be........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have gotten a aids infested person to fuck them both

give them a disease that scars them for life then smile at them

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Always

Always liked this one. Duna you do realize this is fiction! Do you write letters to producers of Star Wars, Star Trek, mission impossible, or the publishers of books where people die?

Get off your fucking high horse and quit pretending you are the fucking moral compass for the world. Comment on the stories, the characters, but who the guck do you think you are to tell others how they feel about the characters in a story?

Take a pill dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What was the point in even writing this if he was just gonna back out in the end? You wasted our time on this crap!?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Re-read this and decided it wasn't so excellent. The only thing good about it was that he was not a cuck or a wimp. Just a pussy who didn't see things through in the end.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Very dark

I was surprised that he let them go, and even more surprised that neither went to the cops. Was she trying to tell him she wanted him back? Hard to believe. Well written. Thanks.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Two things

There was a lot of build up which sort of petered out at the end. But while it was unsatisfying from a STORY standpoint...it made it much more human. There is never a pay off on revenge...outside of Lit stories. Which is why I suppose we come here.

So it was realistic as a story about real humans. I've felt like the protagonist. I've wanted to do horrible things to those who offend me. But...at what cost?

Second, some of you are sick bastards. He could have drizzled hydrocholoric acid on her face, giggling and some would have said "STILL NOT ENOUGH"

Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice tale

Always enjoyed your writing and found this a delightful story. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely written

I think all of us have that dark place in our heart somewhere. I know I do, I've worked hard for a half century to keep it in control. I hope nothing like this ever happens to me. The ending would be a bit...........different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bad man...

Bad man. Really? It seems the wife was a better judge of character than him. She knew he was a wimp and he proved it by letting them go. Bad man indeed!

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Weird...

...tale. Not sure what I think about the ending.

The part I don't understand is even through his ranting he never managed to really hate either one. It turns the scenario into nonsensical dreaming rather then a plausible situation.

It doesn't make sense to kidnap your wife and her lover and still want to console her while you're doing it The cognitive dissonance would have kicked in before the kidnapping occurred.

This wasn't a scenario where he just snaps and throws this thing together on the fly... That would make sense that his rational mind would start to surface during the interrogations leading to this end...

Anyways, well written grammatically; very little stilted dialog; excellent maintaining of tense and perspective; the plot and characters needed more thought though.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Very strange story with a limped wrist revenge.

This story lacked synergy. First, a vengeful person hell bent on revenge and radical plans brings two lambs to the altar for slaughter and then cleans them up and safely tucks them in at their respective homes with recreactional tape recordings of their Rantings about eachother. What kind of revenge was this? The husband's marriage is destroyed and the love of his life betrays him in the worst way because of the aggressive efforts of an ex-boyfriend who is also a sexual predator. Where is the logic and balance in this story? It is a fictional fantasy totally controlled by this author who wasted the effort for a monumental revenge. I feel this story had great potential but made so many excursions that it just came off as a Walter Mitty style dream that everyone woke up to a wimp husband with no balls to control his own household.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wothless Bull shit

Why did you write this story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A SATISFACTORY SOLUTION

I still think a freezer, a wood chipper, and a river would provide a more satisfactory solution to this little problem.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Why? Who cares?

Why she cheated doesn't really matter. It is always the same reason, pure selfishness and the FACT that she didn't love her husband. Love is a verb. It is an action. When you love someone it comes from within and shows in your actions. When you do not love someone, that shows too. Please stop the silly business about cheating wives loving their husbands. So many authors do that here, it is ridiculous. Cheaters do not know the meaning of love. They are weak in character and often in intelligence. They know this about themselves and seek affirmation from other people through their sexuality. This is all they have. They try to build up their egos but instead only remind themselves of their weaknesses. They do not have much else going for them so they continue to repeat this pathetic cycle, over and over again!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Kind Of Lame

I understand why he didn't kill them, I even understand them not turning him in.

I don't understand at the end, that that wasn't the last time you saw her.

So when WAS the last time you saw her? If you simply saw her in the street or something, it really doesn't bear mentioning.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Last Time

Karen he said she lived in another town. He could have seen her in her town while visiting Friends,Buisness or other activities. and her seeing him with another woman had to Hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A pussy in man's clothing.

The "very bad Will" spent almost 95% of the time about how bad he could/would be but in the end left the cheaters unharmed. A total waste of time.

At the best, we can call him a very bad pussy.

minus 5 stars.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Had a guy in my unit....

when we were in the field he always had his game face on. Paint a house with an entire family inside because we had to get one member of the family. He could and has killed without mercy when the orders came down. He even took one guy and his brother on at the same time and they were both bigger and "stronger " than he was and he won. The only thing that got him was when he got a fucking dear John letter. He stayed on mission till we got home. He hunted the cheater and her lover down and basically tied them up in his apartment getting ready to make them pay as he put it. In the end he didn't kill them. The Guy remembered the love he once had and that it would hurt the kids that much more. He did put the fear of G-D into them, but no lasting effects. All of a sudden she wanted to make up with him, but he wouldn't have it. So no I don't see this Will as being a wimp. He just let common sense take over. It did have the desired effect on the two who so wronged him and disrespect him so badly. IMHO none of us know how we would truly react in such a situation till we come upon it. Most cheaters are able to get away with what they do for a certain amount of time because the spouse still trusts them.

I'll just get off my soapbox now.

Seeker

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
this one leaves you thinking

what would I do? How far would I go? Would I go too far? how far is too far? why did he quit when he did? would I?

the stories you think about afterwards are the good ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap!

This story is so below your abilities that it makes me want to scream. To believe that the police wouldn't get involved or that the wife would take this as you described is ludicrous. Don't waste your talent.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMETIMES IT TAKES A BIG WAKE-UP CALL

to get your head on straight and keep it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why go through all the bother

Then do nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Easier A Place To Bury Two Bodies

Than a farm. Dig a spot for a livestock pond. Dig a hole in the bottom. Tranquilize the wife and Joe. Pour cement over them in the bottom. Then open up the irrigation pipes to fill up the pond. Or bury them in separate places in a pasture or out in the woods. It was stupid to let them both live.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting.

What's missing, is any explanation for Theresa's behavior. Did she love him or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?....

His pain made him not want revenge? That's not the way people are put together. If anything the pain these people had dropped on him would have resulted in extended torture and sexual mutilation ending in slow death. Those bodies woud have never been found with the help of men like Uncle Frank. Sorry, but this story leaves me cold with the perfect BTB within sight, you have Will completely wimp out. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was complete bullshit

Either he kills them both and gets rid of the bodies or they put him in prison for a very, very, very long time, giving them both revenge and her a much larger piece of the pie in the divorce. Your ending was just laughably bad.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A REAL MAN DOES WHAT HE DEEMS NECESSARY

completes all the tasks and awaits his fate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another CUCKHOLD WIMP story

Disappointing ending. A want be that just ended up being another CUCKHOLD Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good revenge story

I strongly disagree with previous comments that say this is a Cuck story or that Will should had gone further and committed murder. The two cheaters were stupid but if Will had gone further he would have been undoubtedly caught and sent to jail, perhaps forever. Even if he doesn't get caught he lives the rest of his life looking over his shoulder wondering if fate will show up and expose him. What the cheaters did was awful but murder is a thousand times worse. Caught doing physical harm to them would have been MORE stupid - wasting his life because of what they had done. Stopping as he did, even if they had turned him in, gave him the opportunity to move on and find somebody else. I don't think a jury, especially with married men on it, would give him a very harsh judgement - not one that he couldn't survive as they would all be wondering what they would do if their wives had done what Will's had.

Regardless he goes through the divorce, she's going to get a 50 / 50 split anyway, faces her, hears her apologetic BS - "I'll always love you" and doesn't crawl back to her - HE WALKS AWAY and doesn't look back ! How is that a Cuck ? It's not. He got his revenge, intense enough that he risked getting arrested, resisted her final attempt at reconciliation and moved on to a happy ending for himself. Great story. Please keep writing. 5 *s

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story well told!

He broke the man who seduced his wife and rid himself of a dishonest wife. That's all the revenge anyone needs. Any more would just put him behind bars and what revenge is that? Good surprise ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Far enough

I guess he went far enough, but he should have made sure Joe was never able to enjoy sex again. For Theresa, never let her have another relationship without the other partner knowing her history.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Wimpish BS

When a man takes steps the hero in the story did, the end result would be double murder in most of the cases.

The only reason why that would not happen would be the fear of being caught as murderer. But then again, such a coward would not even undertake such steps.

The fairy tale of "Joe" and "Theresa" not reporting the whole kidnapping affair to police is also a product of cowardly thinking (this time by the wimp writer) because this is the only way the writer could have manage to have self-satisfying ending. It would really look bad for the story and for its hero to be imprisoned for kidnapping. However, that would have been by far the most likely outcome in the end.

So we have two wimps here - character "Will" and the writer "curious2c", both wimps but for different reasons. It is interesting that the wimp writer wanted to present the character "Will" as a ferocious tough guy which makes sense as majority of wimps do dream of being "tough" so wimp "curious2c" dreamed up a "tough" character but then unknowingly turned him into a wimp anyway. This is truly hilarious.

1 star for LW story, 5 stars for hilarity. 1 star stays.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
To 26th NC

The main hero had two options - (A) murder and attempt to dispose of the bodies or (B) not to do anything to start with.

If he were to grievously injure "Joe" then he would have been facing lengthy prison sentence and huge financial penalty that would completely destroy his life down the road.

The problem that this wimpish story resides on is inability of the writer to come up with realistic ending after he decided to start the story with kidnapping. That kind of start would end up badly either for the kidnapped or for the kidnapper. The wimpish unrealistic ending that "curious2c" made is a prime example of inability of the writer to make an imaginative plot.

But "curious2c" has demonstrated many times in his stories that he has no ability to manage complex plots free from standard LW cliches so it is what it is.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

3* due to the near cuck ending. He already committed felonies, drugging, kidnapping, illegal-restraint, torture, all premeditated. The dungeon was deep inside a farm that no one visits, he had setup the cells. She/they were conducting their tryst for just over 2yrs. He only got vengeful when she started calling him names/dissing him (and I assume cutting him off for much longer).

After he plays Joe's final death statement (not) to her I'd just walk away from the dungeon and come back a month later. It's an unused family farm - easy to dig a hole that no one would ever find. He could easily plant evidence that she skipped town with her lover, hell she already ran her husband into the ground to her work colleagues - it wouldn't take much for them to think she split.

Only issue left is can he justify his guilt and live with it - thee true dark-side???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He couldn't really face jail-time

All they have is a story.

"He took us to a farm basement, he ball-gagged us, he drugged us, he threatened us."

It's a cute story. But there's no evidence of it. If he started hacking away at their parts, or kept them there for a week or longer, they'd have a case. But a weekend? No permanent damages. A cheating wife and her hulking ex-boyfriend crying to the cops with zero evidence is about as weak as you can get. They'd be laughed outta the office. Seriously. The BEST evidence they'd have is whatever he drugged them with was still in their system. And it probably left their system within 24-48 hours. Most normal people wouldn't run to the police to get tested. Most people would be scared, at least for a week. Not only would they both have to go to the police and tell a laughable story, but DEMAND drug testing the very SECOND they woke up. Most people would lock their doors, take a shower, try to feel better (let the drugs wear off), and hide. These are animals that got a death scare, and he sent them both home. Like a security blanket, they'll cling to their home on instinct.

Let's not forget how effing scary it is to be randomly drugged, and dragged out to a basement farm. People like that usually have friends. Putting him in jail is almost as scary and not putting him in jail. And let's just ASSUME these two people are super brave, and super smart. He told them both about the literal MOUNTAINS of evidence of their affair. He can just send it into the internet, or their entire social circle very easily. Talk about a sword of Damocles hanging above their necks. He did the SMARTEST thing possible. He broke them....spiritually. He mind fucked them, took away their physical freedom.....and let them go. They bear no obvious evidence to hurt him with, but he has their affairs on film. He told them he has the power to end their life, but felt they weren't worth the effort. How degrading to be them. He's fine, and they may have nightmares about him for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure unadulterated

Bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Again, I'm With 26thNC

But I think a cattle prod to the balls would have done the trick nicely. Of course this whole experience will stay with him a long, long time and the memories may still do the trick. Signed: BTW

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Do it Anonymously

After kidnapping them, doing them any harm would have certainly ended with him in jail. He should have never kidnapped them. Divorce her. Wait a year or two after the dust has settled. They would both have unfortunate accidents. Don't kill them, but leave them with something that they will both remember for the rest of their lives.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

He was from a criminal family. As Frank said let me deal with them, they will be gone. But no, he allowed the disrespect to stand.

Now honestly who does that???

NO ONE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needed to do more

Sorry you let them off the hook. Could have done more by suing him and destroying him. She should have relinquished all her rights. Should never have found any type of happiness again.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Good story.

He had to fight himself.

For not becoming a murderer.

They weren't worth that.

Fine plot put in few words.

So difficult to do,

but done perfectly here.

Top ratings from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"He couldn't know that she'd been bad mouthing me." - He just TOLD him that she had!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

From the comments here I see that a lot of people wish he had them killed as he planned at the beginning. Reading a lot of comments on this site violence is the preferred solution for a cheating wife. I don't know if this is the american way of life but I'm glad that the husband didn't harm them and showed that he is a better person than the two cheaters.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 3 years ago
wasted

this story is a waste of your obvious talent.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Will can marry the new girl and have some kids and be happy. If he had killed them it would have haunted him. Theresa is barren and will never have true happiness. Her new husband will never really get all of her heart and will probably move on in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great read, kinda worry tho about the new woman in his life.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again. He scared them enough that they both left town. I guess that's enough.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

Fucking cowardice....

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

In the end he…………

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. I see it provoked the scum BTB trolls to comment/ Hope you are strong enough to ignore them.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

A good tale but a little more violence would have been nice. Well, this is fiction! Violence is good in fiction. Ha.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

I'd have killed them... The arsehole would have had his cock sliced off... then that cock would have been crammed up the slut's pussy and her pussy sewn shut. After is cock was gone, I'd have taken his balls and crammed one up his ass, and the other down his throat. Eventually, he'd have bled out... oh, well. She would have been kept in a cage, feeling her lover's dead cock rotting inside her body... until the putrification (slimy rot) killed her internally. But then again, I'm not a nice person.

GriscomGriscomover 2 years ago

Yeah. I'd have killed them both. Almost no reason not to.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Very good!. A bit of a different slant on the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought maybe after so long the writers cuck genes would have gone off and he would have written like a man…but Nope!! Not happening…what a fucked up writer!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Revenge/two graves. MC walks away the winner. Hell, you can't MAKE someone love you, and what would murder accomplish. In the end, the Meat got the scare of a lifetime - one of those life-transforming events - and Theresa lost the love of her life through her own actions. 5+++/5!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

A good story but it had the potential to be great. I' m usually pro BTB but in this case I envisioned him going home to smells of cooking. He's baffled as she tells him to sit and eat. Then tells him the cops aren't coming because she called asshole telling him she would deny everything he said and that SHE would kill him if he persisted. Then whatever comes to the author's mind could come next. Your story was very good until the last few paragraphs. Then it was just cut and paste boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let the dark side

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. AAAA++++

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous