Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Kayla. What a coincidence that we're both pirates," he said with an admiring look as he checked her out from head to toe.

It was Jake, the neighbor that had invited her to the party. Kayla chatted with him for a few minutes and then a voluptuous girl in a princess get-up came over and grabbed his arm. "Come on, Jake. You promised to play darts with me and Becky," she said in a whiny, drunken voice. Jake shrugged helplessly at Kayla and allowed himself to be dragged over toward the dart game.

Kayla circulated around the room again. She ended up standing on the fringe of a small group of people. One of the guys, dressed like a knight, seemed very interested in Kayla, and he pulled her away from the group. They chatted briefly about their jobs and other general small talk. He asked Kayla if she would like to accompany him to the keg, which she did gladly. There was a small line at the bar, and the tall knight slid his arm around Kayla's waist while they waited. Kayla stood with the knight and sipped her beer, and when people started dancing on the small dance floor, he took Kayla's hand and started to lead her to the dance floor. Kayla set down her beer and followed him.

The knight was looking at her with absolute lust in his eyes, and Kayla thrilled at his reaction. When the music got slow, he took Kayla into his arms and pressed her against him. For the second time that night, Kayla felt a cock swell against her body. She sighed; the admiring male attention was a wonderful balm for her wounded soul, but she found herself staring longingly at the sexy women at the party. The hard cock felt good pressing against her pelvis, and Kayla knew she was going to leave the party with someone. Her pussy was wet, and she felt a deep longing in the pit of her stomach that was sending waves of desire down to her pussy. The knight had his hands on her ass cheeks now and was stroking the back of her bare thighs above the fishnet thigh highs.

Kayla relaxed into the sensations, but as the knight caressed her skin, she found herself looking around the room and longing for intimacy with another woman. As she grew more aroused, her thoughts went to full, soft breasts, soft lips, and a glistening wet pussy begging to be licked. "Mmmm," she said aloud as her thoughts lingered on making love with a soft, voluptuous woman. The knight smiled, thinking he was the sole creator of her sensual contentment.

A moment later, someone tapped Kayla on the shoulder. It was Captain Jack Jake, and he said, "May I cut in?" Kayla nodded and with a palms-up gesture, she left the knight and settled into Jake's arms. His lips found her ear, and he whispered, "I thought I'd never lose those bimbos. You are by far, the sexiest, most desirable woman here."

Kayla smiled up at him, and he gave her a quick kiss on the lips, his breath smelling like alcohol. Jake pressed Kayla against him, and she could feel his hard-on pressing against her stomach. It felt bigger than the knight's, and besides, he could give her a ride home which would be perfect, Kayla thought to herself as she planned to let Jake get lucky with her. Jake was getting bold, almost as if he knew that Kayla was planning to sleep with him. He reached for one of her beautiful, round breasts and squeezed it playfully as they danced. He was just leaning in for another kiss, his hands now kneading her ass cheeks beneath her skirt, when Kayla felt someone tap her shoulder again. Obviously, the knight back for more, she thought turning around.

Instead of the knight, Kayla saw a sexy-looking witch standing there. The witch costume was elaborate. It was all black and purple and silver glitter. The witch wore a purple satin mask over most of her face. Beneath the pointed witch hat was a purple wig with silver strands intertwined with the lavender hair. The black and purple lace bodice of the dress was relatively low, and the witch was displaying some cleavage, but it was covered with purple netting. The back of the dress was long, and full, but the front was cut short above the knees, and the witch wore purple and black patterned stockings and high-heeled black pumps with buckles on the toes. She held out a hand to Kayla. It was clad in a black satin glove. Kayla thought the witch in all of her finery was very sexy. The curve of her breasts and hips were incredibly enticing.

Kayla didn't even excuse herself from Jake. She simply began to dance with the glorious witch. The music was faster now, and Kayla let it overtake her. She danced happily, feeling aroused, happy, and turned on. It was fun simply to be with another woman, even if they were only dancing.

When the music slowed down again, Kayla was surprised that the witch pulled her into her arms and pressed Kayla tightly to her body. Kayla felt her pussy growing wetter as her breasts pressed against the witch's soft, mesh-covered breasts. Kayla closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being in another woman's arms, her body pressed to another feminine, curving body.

Suddenly, she felt the other woman's lips on hers and she melted into the girl-girl kiss. Kayla's lips were against the witch's, and her nose was pressed against the purple satin mask.

The kiss grew more passionate, and Kayla trembled when the witch's tongue slipped inside her mouth. The two women kissed, their tongues entwining, their excitement growing. Kayla was really enjoying the kiss. It felt so much like kissing Missy; she dreamily thought about Missy and how she felt, and smelled, and tasted. It was an exciting memory, yet sad and poignant. She could feel the witch's hands on her bottom, kneading and squeezing as the kiss continued. It felt so much like being with Missy that Kayla's pussy was dripping into her panties.

As Kayla continued to kiss the witch and their tongues danced an intimate tango, she was almost having an out-of-body experience. In her aroused, alcohol-fuzzy brain, she began to feel like she actually was with Missy. The kiss felt and tasted so much like her kisses with her former lover. Suddenly, a strange, unreal feeling came over her, and she broke away from the lip-lock. Kayla stared into the witch's face, looking intently into the eyes behind the mask. She reached forward and lifted the mask slightly before the other woman could even react. Kayla gasped as she looked at the other woman. The witch was none other than Missy.

Kayla's thoughts were jumbled and her heart began to race. She was frozen in confusion, lust, desire, panic, and other feelings she couldn't identify. Kayla began making her way off the dance floor, her strides long, wanting only to escape. The purple witch followed her.

Chapter Twenty Two

Kayla rushed passed people as she made her way to the door of the bar, oblivious to Jake or the knight or anyone else that might be watching her. Once outside in the cold night air, Kayla leaned against the side of the building, gasping for breath, trying to fill her lungs with the cold autumn air.

She let out a deep breath and saw the witch's costume out of the side of her eye. Kayla looked up with a million questions in her eyes. "What is this all about?" she asked, pain choking her voice. All of her anger, and excitement about finding a new partner had vanished. All she could feel was the raw pain of her lover abandoning her.

"Did you come here to torment me? How did you find me anyways?"

Missy's voice answered. Her tone was calm, soothing. "I saw the flyer you left on your desk yesterday, and you are wrong; I did not come here to torment you. Quite the opposite."

"So, why are you here, Melissa?" Kayla said angrily. She could feel the anger starting to bubble up in her throat, mixing with her pain into a vile solution.

"Kayla, of course you are angry, and hurting. Please try to calm down and let me explain," Missy pleaded gently.

The bar was on the edge of a wooded area and there were a few rudimentary wooden benches at the far end of the property, facing the woods and a small stream. Missy wrapped a gloved hand around Kayla's arm and led her to a bench.

Kayla sat down, her thoughts a jumble of pain, anger and confusion. Missy sat beside her and reached up and removed her hat, wig, and mask. She took Kayla's hand again and held it between her two gloved ones. Kayla wanted to pull away but now seeing Missy's blonde hair, pretty face, and lovely blue eyes, she simply couldn't.

"Listen, Kayla. I know I hurt you, and this isn't the first time. I don't know if you are going to be able to forgive me and trust me again, but I hope and pray that it isn't too late. I panicked and had a reaction that I am not proud of. My mother has been causing me to react like that my whole life, but I don't want that to happen anymore. My life is mine to do what I want with, and what I want is to be with you. I have never been happier or more alive than when we were together."

Kayla listened intently but didn't speak and didn't show any emotion on her pretty face. Missy peered into her face imploringly and continued. "Kayla, I made a tremendous mistake, and I can hardly forgive myself for leaving you and hurting you the way that I did. I can only hope that it isn't too late and that you will find it in your heart to forgive me."

Kayla pulled her hand from Missy's and Missy gasped and continued to talk, hurriedly now, the words rushing out.

"Kayla, I was a fool, but you have to remember that I am just learning so much. I am just learning how to love someone and how to be in a relationship and to love and cherish someone. Kayla, I've learned my lesson. You are the best teacher there is. Oh, Kayla, I love you so," Missy blurted, and then she burst into tears.

Kayla wanted to harden her heart and tell her former lover to leave her alone, but she couldn't. The pain, the anger, the other feelings, they were all secondary to her love for this other woman. She hated to be vulnerable again, but she knew in her heart she could not turn her back on Missy now.

Kayla finally spoke. "How do I know you won't do this to me again, Missy?" she asked quietly.

"Kayla, I told you that I have learned my lesson. I love you, and you mean more to me than anything or anyone. I promise you that I will not repeat my past mistakes, and you will just need to find your love for me again if possible and love me enough to believe me and trust me," Missy answered.

Kayla's eyes were glistening with tears as she looked into Missy's face now. "I never stopped loving you, Missy," she replied. "But you hurt me so much. I am honestly afraid to care about someone that much again."

"Kayla, please try to forgive me and trust me. What we had isn't easy to find, and I want it back, Sweetheart," Missy almost begged. She reached into the pocket of her voluminous witch skirt and pulled out a small velvet box.

"Kayla, I want to make a tangible commitment to you," Missy said quietly as she placed the box into Kayla's hands.

Kayla felt like a churning sea of myriad emotions, but she couldn't stop herself from taking the box and opening the lid, aware of the creaking sound it made as it opened. Inside the box was a beautiful ring. In the center was a large marquise-shaped sapphire. A beautiful round diamond sparkled on each side of the sapphire.

"Kayla, with this ring, I pledge my undying love and commitment to you," Missy said with tears in her voice. "The sapphire in the middle is for our glorious present. One diamond is for the past and everything we've shared in our short relationship so far, and Kayla, the other diamond is for the future. I want a future with you," Missy finished, and then she began to cry again.

Kayla looked at the ring and at the beautiful girl weeping beside her. Yes, she would take another chance. She loved Missy, and anything as wonderful as what they had experienced together was worth the risk. Besides, Kayla knew nothing in life was guaranteed.

"Missy, nothing in life is certain. I will accept this ring from you and your offer of a commitment for a future together. I was soooo happy with you. I can't turn my back on happiness like that. And besides, I love you, and desire you more than I can say," Kayla said, and tears began to stream from her lovely green eyes.

Missy sniffed and pulled off her gloves. She reached over and pulled the ring from the box. She reached for Kayla's left hand and slipped the ring onto her ring finger. "Kayla, with this ring, I vow to love you, cherish you, and to eat that pussy as much as you want," Missy said with a laugh, as tears cascaded over her cheeks.

Kayla looked at the ring sparkling on her finger. She was laughing and crying and said, "Missy, remember what I said about maybe it's not such a great idea for two emotional women to be together? Maybe we better go inside and pick up some guys," Kayla teased.

"Don't you dare," Missy said in a voice full of tears and laughter. "This reminds me of one of my favorite lines from a movie, Kayla. In Steel Magnolias someone said that her favorite emotion was laughter through tears. I think at this moment, I truly understand what she meant," Missy said.

She leaned over and took Kayla into her arms, kissing her deeply and passionately under the silvery moonlight which metaphorically seemed to illuminate for them a future full of promise as their hearts, lives, bodies, and worlds were joining together again.

"Come on, Kayla. Let's go back to my house," Missy said softly. "Or should I say our house? Kayla, I'm hoping you'll move in with me," Missy said.

Kayla nodded and clasped Missy's hand. "Come on," she said. "Let's go home."