All Comments on 'Let Me Help You, Good Doctor Ch. 08'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Cinndney25Cinndney25over 13 years ago
eeeeeeeek

i loved loved loved it cant wait for the next series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yaaaay

I love it. Excellent as always and my story pick is next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

I am glad to see Dominque move forward and come to an undestanding with her Mother. It was emotional. I am very happy to see Dom and Nik together at last with prospects for a happy future. Thanks for a great story. Looking forward to more.

ps-Missed the hot make-up sex Nik and Dom must of had! Just saying...;-)

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
ohhh

Soo good, i love this story, the ending rocked, look out Gale someone is coming for you!!, next series please!!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm a sucker for a happy ending. It was a really good one. I like that you made Dominique get over her wishy washy, i can't read my own feelings stuff. She became more sure of herself and got a clue about how she felt. It was very good. I enjoyed the way you tied up all the loose ends in her life and Katrina was great with the way she handled them. I enjoyed all of that and the baby was a sweet touch to end with. Great story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Sooooooooo glad to see the final chapter, glad you found it under the tree as you got rid of it (haha). There's always one present lerking behind. And thanks in advance for Gale's story being next.

london8692london8692over 13 years ago
Love it

Love love it can't wait for the next series! As always love your work.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Oh Myanlass... this was freaking awesome! I have been in love with this series (all of them really) since the beginning and this was a beautiful end. I love the 'make up session' - had me at the edge of my seat with anticipation but also laughing at every Katrina interval LOL!

Thanks so much for posting :)

XxEarBudsxXXxEarBudsxXover 13 years ago
FIVE!!

I HAVE BEEN STALKING YOUR SUBMISSIONS HOPING FOR A UPDATE AND THIS BLEW MY MIND!! I ALSO AGREE WITH ANON: THE MAKE-UP SEX WOULD HAVE BEEN SO HOT TO READ!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR GALE AND PAT'S STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING

I loved this series, everything about it, and the ending was really good! hot couple...well done!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 13 years ago
Excellent

So happy to have this update and how everything finally came together for Dominique and Nik and she was able to settle things with Jason and her mom too looking forward to see what you will have for us next have enjoyed all ur stories thanks and keep up the great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I laughed when Nic finally figured out he was in love with her, lol. That was classic talk between two men, lol. Great ending. I was thinking that Gionni and Nicole need a story. They would be great together. She's so innocent and he is a badboy trying to act good.

Looking forward to Gale's story next. Thanks for amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

I'm sure Gale will have her story now.

gleelover69gleelover69over 13 years ago
Nicole next!

I loved your stories but I would much rather read a story about Nicole and her next love interest -who should be Ramon- than about Gale. I love Nicole's character much more than Gale whose sole purpose in the previous story was to just ruin her sisters life. But other than that I am a huge fan of the stories and can't wait to see what you come up with next (as long as its not about Gale lol)

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I loved this story> i cried right along with Dominique.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Now this was an awesome story, besides grammatical errors and the improper use of verbs-nouns-adverbs etc.

I loved the plot ;>)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
In every situation, a pregnant woman trumps all

ROFLMAO! Fell out the chair when she told them to get this straight! I've been waiting for this story to finish...

I'm fully appeased.. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
@ Gleelover69

Let Gale have her day in court. Maybe we will find out the method of her madness and why she turned out the way she did. We all need love....:P

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
5 stars all the way

Fudge Monkeys.... Yes I so love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressed

I've read all of your stories and enjoyed them all. I noticed some inconsistencies with the spelling of your characters names. Probably just fix up those continuation issues and you'll continue to be a really great writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yay!!

AMAZING! cheers to nik and dominique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i love it. you are very good story teller. i actually cried on all three of your stories. i wanted to congratulate you for your tallent. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was a great story! :oD

I love Nic and Dominique - individually and together! Usually, I don't even remember the female characters names, but I do in this series of stories with Dominique, Jade, Katrina, Nicole, etc. You take time to develop both the male and female characters, and the interaction between these two was adorable, funny, sexy, romantic, passionate, loving - basically everything you want to see in a love story. I thought Dominique was a bit too clueless at times and not at all honest with herself regarding her feelings for Nic, but she came around nicely. Her character holds up the saying about doctors being the worse patients. She could analyze everyone else clearly, but failed miserably when it came to herself - at least that's how her is written. Anyway, this is definitely going to be saved as one of my favorite stories on this site. I just love guys like Nic! They come across cocky and arrogant, but in the end they're just big, loveable, sweet guys, who'll do just about anything for the people they love.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago
Love This!!!

I love how everyone is paired up now! Nicole and Abigail are next!! Maybe Nicole and Ramon?? Abigail/Patrick or maybe her with Giovanni??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really like this series

I really like this series. It is fun, and sexy, and not too cliché (ok apart for all the girls getting married and pregnant at the end). But all in all, it is one of the best 'cause even when there is tension between the characters, it is never somme annoying triangle bullshit or over the top soap opera angst and drama like in too many stories here: too many time, good stories are ruined when authors try to delay the happy ending happening with stupid obstacles that only make the female main character look weak, stupid and annoying. With this series, the obstacles are credible, realistic, and the female character don't end up being unnecessarily stupid or whinning. The reason why the character break up or hesitate are really valid and even when there are misunderstings or lack of communication it doesn't linger for months, chapater after chapter of bullshit drama. I really appreciate to have mature characters with flaws that behave realistically and not like 16 years old. So good work and thank you for the ride.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Yay Nik and Dominique and that was a great set up for the Gale and Patrick story. Loving this series and I hope you continue.really want to know what happens with Ramon and Nicole

london101london101over 10 years ago
love it!

These are such great stories!

SexyRose20SexyRose20over 10 years ago
omg plz finish gales story

Plz i am begging u to continue gales story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WONDERFUL READ

This was a wonderful read. I couldn't put it down. Can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really great story

I have read all the stories except gales but this so far is my favorite. this one was funny. Nic and Dominique were good together and watching them grow closer and finally admit their love was nice. Well onto Gale's story.

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago

I really love this can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice!

All of these stories are emotional roller coasters for sure! For Katrina and Scott, the conflict was Ricky. For Jade and James, it was Gale, that damned Dante, and that goddamn Deborah! For Dominique and Nikolas, it was that dadgum Jason... and themselves and their fear. ~SIGH~ I don't even know if I'm ready for Gale, remembering how she was! UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...And Also

What about Ramon and Nicole? There's obviously a story there, so what's up?

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEalmost 2 years ago

Such a long story and then a hasty unfinished ending :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous