All Comments on 'Let Me Pose for You, Daniel'

by ltmepoz4u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Not sure about the end

In my opinion, this would have worked better without the somewhat dodgy closing conversation with her father, as the first half of a story which contintues - as hinted at - with Daniel persuading Bobby (and Jeff?) to get nude as well, and then maybe the second session goes a little hardcore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
loved it until the end

it was really hot until the convo with the dad--it was unnecessary and didn't further anything in the plot or the future of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
drop dad

A superior story until the end. It introduced an entirely new theme (incest) to go with first time and exhibitionism parts. I was expecting the next session to go to - greater exploitation of her, or her being deflowered in public. Try to keep the stories more focused thematically.

But this is an example of the better type of writing the site needs.

Well done!

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
I liked the ending

I loved the rest of it too. Intensly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start, great middle, bad ending

The ending could have been made better by starting with her tossing the sheet off herself. As far as Bobby or Jeff doing her, I think the ending would not merit it. She was after all a virgin and not logical to do it the first time posing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hurgh

Ruined the ending with all the junk about the dad.

You took it from exhibitionism to incestual connotation, which is a major turn off for people only interested in the exhibitionism.

I would suggest a re-write, remove the 'dad' character entirely, and the back story of the dead mom, and leave it off with her leaving the photo shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

I wish I had other words to use beside the tired old "great," "hot," etc. I guess I could call this a real "groin-acher," I've read this over several times over the last year and it hasn't lost any of its passion.

This just helps prove that a story doesn't have to have a bump and a squirt to get you off. In fact your stories are more powerful without any fucking for the first chapter or two.

I want to read more.

I would also like to "see more of" Kenny, the art class, his mother and aunt and, of course, Carol [without the photo sessions turning into a gangbang].

Perhaps Carol and Kenny could cross paths in a combined photo and drawing class session.

Thank your for sharing your creative efforts with us.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 8 years ago
I thought dad was a teaser for the next chapter

May I offer another way to look at the ending?

I did not consider it as a lead-in to a following father-daughter incest story. Instead, it ends with the promise of future Camera Club sessions. I mean, dad is going to hear from some of the men who were there. He is going to hear from some others who will catch wind of the photo session and chastise him for letting his daughter do that. There will also be others who will interested in modelling for them but with a more predatory intent.

Carrie is going to need both her dad and Daniel running interference for her if she only wants to do this as a hobby. If she is thinking of doing this professionally she is also going to need someone who will make sure she will not be taken advantage of.

This was a fantastic story and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Despite the other comments, I loved it....

The ending made it all the more powerful for me.

Nothing specific other than freedom of choice

about where you take this story next.

You're good....damn good.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Š

KnightofmindKnightofmind19 days ago

I am not given to this kink but I enjoy the idea that attractive women sometimes are, obviously, so it was very interesting to see an artful portrayal of what that might be like from the model's perspective.

I especially enjoyed the sex positive but still deeply erotic tone. A whore is someone who has sex with others for money. A whore isn't someone to shame or humiliate. It is a person who is giving of themselves. A chef isn't shamed, though they put themselves through enormous rigor to provide their passion and their art. A pop singer or an actor, neither is shamed.

Why a whore? Or a model? Or an adult actor? Manners maketh man, not clothing.

Kindness can lead to many happy places that derision and aspersions will never visit. Places of eroticism and freedom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous