All Comments on 'Let the Sparks Fly'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Hate to ..

Hate to have her repair 'bill' "$3,000 or better" for a weeks worth of of electrical { now what do you think she ought to charge him for services rendered for a week.?? } LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish I had done that job!

In my forty years as an electrician, I wish I could have landed a job like that, just once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So hot and naughty. I love the way you described your attraction to Sam, and how you couldn't help but pleasure yourself as soon as he left, even going to the bathroom to touch yourself the next morning he was there, so dirty. I didn't expect Sam to catch you masturbating. That must have been some sight. I liked how you offered yourself to him right away. I especially liked the part where he fucked you in the ass, and you urged him on to jizz up your asshole, so hot. My favorite part was: "I went down on my knees in front of him. I pulled his zipper down, and started pulling down his jeans, and boxers. He had a very nice looking cock, about 6.5 inches long, thick with a large mushroom head. I went to grab his cock, and noticed something. I looked up at him with a cocky smile. "You have a cock ring on?" I stated, "Is this daily wear for you?" I asked as I was rubbing his cock up, and down.

Sam laughed, and replied, "Only when I am hoping to fuck a sexy lady!"

"Oh, so you have been thinking about me?" I asked him.

"Since we meet last week I have wanted to fuck you!" Sam stated.

I wrapped my lips around his cock, and started moving my head up, and down. I was able to go all the way down on his cock. The first time I gagged a little, but then I was able to relax my throat. I was holding onto his thighs to keep my balance. Sam grabbed my hair, and was thrusting harder into my mouth.

After a few more minutes of this Sam pulled me off his cock, "Get up on the bed." He instructed me.

I crawled on the bed, "How do you want me to be?" I asked him.

Sam responded, "Lay on your back for me."

When I laid down Sam crawled between my legs, and started sucking on my tits. He lightly used his teeth biting on my nipples. He didn't bite down hard enough to hurt, but just enough to let me know what he was doing. I arched my back to push my tits up to him.

He then moved down my stomach, and got to my pussy. I was sopping wet in anticipation of what was to come next. Sam, opened my pussy lips, and licked my clit. He was sucking on my clit, and inserted a finger into my pussy. He was finger fucking me, god it felt amazing. I felt a second finger go into my pussy, and then I felt a finger go into my ass. Sam was moving his fingers in, and out both of my holes. I started moving my hips to his rhythm. I started breathing hard, and taking short breaths. I had an orgasm, that made me scream out again."

Keep up the great work. This got me so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.