All Comments on 'Let's Play a Game!'

by VF_0079

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No better story.

Definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Wow and holy crap dude, pretty much the best story in the world. Amazing mind blowing job. XD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I liked it. However, on three separate occasions, you wrote "loose" instead of "lose" and you spelled "below" incorrectly each time you wrote it. The "loose" "lose" mistake is incredibly annoying, and a huge pet peeve. Otherwise, it was a good story. Just have someone proof read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ygh, couldn't get past the first half page.

RiccotaRiccotaover 9 years ago
Sublime

I believe I have made this comment (Sublime) on every story I truly liked (I don't make the comment very often, to be honest rarely), but this is the only time I really believe the story deserves it, it is a mastercraft, a honestly sublime piece of work! Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more reading material than fapping, and I'm okay with that

The author's prose was fine, and nothing about it felt like porn beyond the sex. The author said it best, this is a romantic story with sexy elements. I didn't think it was bad but it did have a hokey-ness that, for some, would be a distraction. Definitely good, classy work regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
honestly

i did not lke how it was difficult to tell a story from the actual story if you get what im saing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

A beautiful story. Just reading this gave me butterflies and a smile on my face. It makes me hope that one day I can have a (beautiful) relationship like yours, and find a girl that is perfect for me, like Claire is for you. Once again, a beautiful story indeed. I wish you the best of luck, with your life, with your wife, with your children, and with your future.

With love,

J

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

This was a story to savour and enjoy, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous