All Comments on 'Letters to Beth Ch. 04'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DarkenningDarkenningover 5 years ago

So when are Nikki and Beth going to fuck Beth's dad?

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
WTF

Do you get your ideas is it that lonely out there in the outback. But at least you get loads of time to unload, probably not a lot of Cummings and goings. I've said it before Nikki I love your sense of humour.

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

without a doubt the BEST chapter so far....

wow, what I would love to do with a Nikki and a Beth? Yummy

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Another great job with this story. Thanks for sharing this.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

My god, just wild and fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omg absolutely fucking fabulous, what would I not give to be the cock for you and Beth. I am such a Cunt crazed fucker. Absolutely loved this story. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am fucking one and eating another at the same time. I never get enough cunt, the more I get the more I want. Love two at a time, cock in one tongue in the other, then swap. So sucking fucking hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES