Letters to the Editor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was never reluctant to tell me about her sessions – or the fact that she enjoyed herself. However, the fact that they were mainly older men, a bit past it and she considered that she was safe from being seduced didn’t reassure me any more. She seemed a bit nervous when she said that sometimes there are different men and the same poses will do. She added a few new tales just to keep me from asking more. “They did get me to just slip my panties over my bum cheeks a bit while I bend forward slightly – that was a different pose – and, well, put my hand inside my panties.”

“You must have been asked by now to take them off – have you?” I asked.

“I don’t want any trouble caused over this,” she explained. “Yes, a couple of times I have taken them off – they offered extra money – but I didn’t do open leg shots – I was sideways on to them with just an open shirt on pretending to, well, masturbate, with one hand between my legs.”

My nerves tingled and my heart thumped – I didn’t know what to feel. Was there anything else she wasn’t telling me? I was angry too but at the same time my cock was getting hard – I was aroused. We rowed a bit – “So was you actually playing with yourself?” I snapped. Unbelievably she answered, “I did enough to make it realistic – I moved my fingers around a bit. OK! I admit I enjoyed letting them watch me do it but I was always turned sideways on to them. They couldn’t really see anything and I thought I would give them a little treat and get more money.”

I went away for a while and thought about what she had told me – it upset, enraged and scared me – but I pulled myself off thinking about it.

The money was extremely useful, it was making a difference. All in all I was reluctant to call a halt to her visits – though I never had expected her to enjoy them so much. In conversation with our friend I told him of my misgivings. His suggestion was that if I wasn’t able to accompany her very often that he could arrange to keep me posted of how things went. He would find out from his friends how the sessions went and could even possibly obtain a few of the pictures – all without my wife knowing.

“You can see just how far things go when you’re not there,” he said. “But – it will cost you – not money of course. In return I want you to come round to our place – I’ll tell my wife I want her to put on a show for you. I want to see you with each other. It’s up to you – how desperate are you to know what your wife is doing?”

He was obsessed with making his fantasy come true, one way or another he was determined to get me and his wife to perform for him. I cursed and swore at him and told him no, but he simply smiled.

Three days later I had given up and told him to go ahead. I told him I was neither emotionally nor mentally inclined to have sexy fun with his wife – but if it turned him on watching her flash her body for me then OK, I would happily drink his whiskey while she did. So a few nights later, off I went to his house.

Sitting down with a drink he told me he had borrowed quite a few pictures telling them that it was just for his pleasure and he wanted to look at his leisure. Patiently I waited, sipping my drink and chatting. His wife joined us and sat by him directly across from me. She was wearing a silky housecoat and I could only imagine what was underneath. In time after crossing and uncrossing her legs it fell open to show her bare thighs. I was beginning to feel a twinge in my groin. Jack rose to fill my glass and at the same time threw me an envelope.

Slowly and silently I thumbed through the pictures making an effort not to show any overreaction. If I went “ape-shit” now he wouldn’t show me any more thinking I might start trouble for his friends. I disguised my feelings of jealousy and resentment – and outrage at the way my wife was posing, the sluttish expressions on her face. These weren’t the carefully posed shy housewife ones with her coyly exposing little bits of her body. These were photos of her tweaking her nipples as she looked straight at the camera and lifting her skirt to show her hand between her legs. She hadn’t merely removed her panties and carefully posed sideways on, the cameras (and presumably lots of men) had snapped away as she obligingly let them savour every little movement as she took them off. On more than one her vagina was in plain view. The last few showed her on a bed naked from the waist down with her hands sliding down to her pussy, though most were closed-legged the last couple of that batch showed her with one knee bent and her fingers clearly opening her vaginal lips. The look on her face was one of a sexually aroused woman – and it wasn’t being faked.

Shaking slightly and with stomach turning over I glanced across at my hosts. Though he had warned me of what the “payment” would be it was still a shock to see that he had undone the front of his wife’s gown and was quite calmly playing with her tits. She in turn was looking at me and smiling, at the same time as she caught my gaze she spread her legs to reveal a very flimsy pair of panties hardly covering her crotch. Her hand went to her husbands fly and without taking her eyes off me she pulled out his penis and gently pulled on his foreskin.

Now my mind was becoming confused, as I thought about my wife my penis rose and I felt a weird feeling of anger and arousal mixed into one. In front of me was my friend’s wife, blatantly putting on a sex show. My brain confused the two – is this the sort of thing that my wife did – when the camera’s stopped.

“Are you ready to see the rest?” Jack asked me as his wife pulled back his foreskin. My mixed anger and excitement made me almost loose my voice. I answered with a nod and he rose to take a large packet from a drawer. His wife meantime calmly undid her gown fully and parted the two halves to display the rest of her body. All the time she looked at me with a seductive smile.

If I thought my heart could race no faster I was wrong. Inside the package were two bundles and as I nervously pulled out the first the top picture was of my wife standing next to a man. What could this mean? This was a different ballgame altogether. Never had she mentioned posing with a man!

They were both fully dressed with my wife in a twin set looking almost business like. It was taken in a kitchen and posed to look like “housewife has male caller” all very normal. The next picture was similar, except that she was smiling at someone out of shot – and the man was about to unfasten her jacket. The third was of her with jacket now unfastened showing a very sexy half cup bra – the man in shot now had his hand on her naval just above the waistband of her skirt – and she was still looking at someone positioned at her opposite side. The next showed the man touching her tits, my heart raced when I also noticed her head cocked to one side ready to receive the kiss of the other man who was now coming into shot. Where the first few showed three-quarter views of their bodies the next were full length shots. My wife stood against the kitchen worktop while hands crept up her leg and pulled her skirt with them. Clearly they were a continuous set meant to tell a story. I was almost scared of seeing just how far they went.

By the time I had thumbed through the next six I was dumbstruck. Expecting them to show her being fully undressed, and hopefully that would be the end, they had taken a different turn. Her hand had strayed to their groins. I looked at one that showed her tits being taken from her bra then noticed her hand was now inside their trousers. Three more on and now her knickers were being taken off – the next showed her holding two very stiff cocks – her skirt was round her waist and her slit could be clearly seen. I was visibly shaking and when I looked up I saw my friend’s wife with one hand on her crotch and the other on her husband’s dick.

Almost not wanting to see the rest I reluctantly focused my gaze back on the remaining photos. One man was stood in front of my wife, her legs almost wrapped around his midriff while she held the cock of the other. Was it simulated intercourse done just for the camera? The next one proved otherwise – a close up showed that she was well and truly being fucked – and the expression on her face told me she was enjoying it.

Well, the rest were unbelievable, she was fucked by both in several positions both front and back. I was almost coming to the final few when I felt Linda, Jack’s wife, slowly unzip my fly. The surprise of feeling her hand had now caused me to focus on her.

“You look a bit upset after seeing those,” she said.

“You’re dead right!” I answered.

“It’s still made your penis go hard – seeing your wife like that has turned you on whether you admit it or not.”

As I looked to answer her it suddenly hit me that she had taken off her panties, and now she had my dick in her hand masturbating me.

“Be honest – all this is exciting you like nothing ever has before,” she said slowly. Her husband was quietly watching and pulling his cock. “Finish looking at the rest,” she ordered.

I was feeling an intense urge to drag her down to the floor and fuck her, hard. I forced myself to look at the few photos left in my hand and almost yelled out loud as I saw what they depicted. She, my wife, was with different men – the pictures were not part of the sequence – and she was performing oral sex on them. One showed her with tongue out licking a bell-end while to her right her hand was wrapped around another that had obviously just ejaculated.

“Your wife likes cock doesn’t she?” Linda commented almost teasingly.

“That’s what justifies her getting the extra money – that’s what’s paying your bills,” shouted Jack from across the room.

“Admit it,” Linda whispered, “It’s excited you seeing that.” She was still working on my dick.

A dozen emotions zipped through my body – and I was rattled and mad. Grabbing hold of Jack’s wife I pulled her down and quickly unfastening my pants properly I positioned myself over her. She had already opened her legs like the slut she was waiting with a smile on her face. I fucked her hard and for a long time and when I was tired of doing it from the front I turned her over and fucked her doggy fashion. I took out my frustration on her – she represented my slut of a wife. When it was time to shoot my load I pulled out of her cunt and told her to open her mouth. Grabbing hold of her hair I shot my sperm down her throat.

She licked and swallowed and just grinned like a madwoman – she loved it. As I began to feel the deflation of my sexual urges I was suddenly pushed out of the way by her husband. Now he started to pummel into her. Vocally she urged him on telling him to fuck her harder. As I slowly dressed I left them to it – but not before I had a quick last look of the photographs, especially the last ones.

Now all this should have really ended there but somehow I never attempted to stop it. The money was helping a lot but I knew that there was another reason. I was hoping that my wife would tell me without being pressured what she doing for “extras”. I wanted her to tell me herself that she had gone much further and that, OK she was enjoying the sex but it was no threat to us.

A few weeks later, after which she had been on a session about another three times, I made a suggestion. “Why don’t we call it a day and try and manage or find some other part time job?”

She refused point blank. “Not after we have come this far. It has taken a lot to do this, why let things slip backwards again? It’s good money for just a couple of hours work. We are nearly over the worst and besides, our daughter needs things. She has helped us as much as she can from what little she earns; now she could use more money. It would all have been for nothing.”

What could I say – it would have to carry on for now? The next two weeks went by in a blur. Sometimes I would go round to Jacks and as we drank and talked his wife would find an excuse to do something sexy and try to turn me on. Usually it would end up with her sat between us letting us fondle her – then she would fondle us, bringing us off in various ways. I always seemed to feel more aroused when we had talked about my wife’s “casual work”. More than once I fucked Linda while her husband sat and watched.

It was a weird situation, and very depraved, but when one day they told me they had a surprise for me it was to become much worse.

“Come round, tonight if you can – we have something that will interest you.”

Leaving my wife at home with our daughter watching TV I went round to Jack’s. After a couple of drinks I asked, “So what have you got to show me?”

His wife was dressed for sex in very short mini skirt and tits almost hanging out of her top. I wondered whether they were just playing a silly game, wanting me to have a threesome with them. She came over to me.

“It’s so exciting I will have to pin you down to your seat,” she said. Then lifting her skirt she revealed that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Straddling my knee she unzipped my pants and took out my cock. “Maybe it will be better if you undress, at least take your pants off,” she said. Becoming slightly vexed, but now a little aroused I went along with it. Now she straddled me again facing me and sank my cock into her cunt.

“I’ve got hold of a video,” Jack announced, “It will interest you, show you what our little group gets up to.” So they were going to show me a video of them fucking with their friends, I thought?

Linda nuzzled her head on my shoulder and gently kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. Turning her head slightly she could just about see the screen.

The film started without titles showing a large living room. Several people were sat about but as the lighting was poor not much detail could be seen. There where three elderly men, then I made out two youngish boys about eighteen or nineteen. It seemed the camera was on a tripod as it simply panned the room from the same position, occasionally zooming in a little. Everyone was quite happily chatting away and sipping drinks and all seemed normal.

“So where are the women?” I asked sarcastically. I had no sooner said it than the camera zoomed a little nearer to focus on a person who was sat at the end of a couch whom until then had been hidden by the others. Fuck! It was my wife! Something was said and one of the younger boys moved and sat next to my wife. Another man appeared, about mid thirties and perched on the arm of the couch so my wife was just below him. Comments and gestures were made to the boy by the others as though encouraging him to do something. Then he hesitantly put a hand on my wife’s thigh and leant to kiss her on the cheek. My wife slightly hitched her skirt so that the boys hand was now on her bare skin. It seemed the audience was about to watch her entice the young boy into sex games – and now, so was I!

After she let the youth kiss her on the lips a couple of times she very deliberately started to unfasten her shirt and display her breasts to the boy. She took hold of his hand and placed it inside her bra then rubbed the outside of his trousers. Now it seemed the room came to life. Lights were turned on, the camera position improved. This was a planned sex session; they were going to film my wife seducing a young boy. God, she was old enough to be his mother!

The background showed that some of the watchers had taken their dicks from their pants and were masturbating as they watched the show. How had my wife become so amazingly depraved in such a short time? My heart was once more pounding as I watched her unzip the boy and take out his cock. The look on her face said she was really enjoying herself. She whispered to the boy then very nervously he lifted her skirt to show her panties. For the next few minutes my wife seemed to instruct the boy on how to touch her. Then, as she said something else and gestured I watched as he slid down between her legs and started to remove her panties.

Involuntarily I felt my hips start to move slightly against Linda’s crotch, my own cock was amazingly hard. The sexual feeling was once again at odds with some of the thoughts that flashed into my head. If I was mad and disgusted and betrayed how could I be aroused too?

Placing her hands gently round the boy’s head she drew him in to her groin and instructed him to lick and kiss her. I couldn’t help increase my own movements as I watched – this is my wife I kept telling myself. For some reason I was too frightened to let my friends know just how aroused I was becoming – I shouldn’t have been aroused at all. The others in the room took no photos – they just played with their cocks and watched. Except the man sat on the arm, he took out his penis - then he shifted position and offered it to my wife’s mouth. Without hesitating she reached out and took hold of it – and eagerly began to suck away!

I watched in disbelief having to remind myself that this was my own wife. Between her legs was a young boy that was licking her twat while another man had his penis in her mouth - and around her an audience of masturbating men. My attention was brought back to the screen when the man she was sucking ejaculated and she blatantly held her mouth open to let the camera catch the shot. She needed no instruction or persuasion, no way could she say that she had been pressured or bribed. She quite happily licked and swallowed every drop. Like a woman possessed she lifted up the boy and pulled down his pants – this seemed to be the highlight of the show for the others. She grabbed his buttocks then, with him knelt in front of her and spreading her legs she guided his penis inside her opening and bounced him up and down. It wasn’t so much he fucking her as she fucking him!

The boy was in seventh heaven, fucking a woman old enough to be his mother – and it seemed, so was she. Only a few minutes passed before the excitement became too much for him and she held him tight as he came inside her. A few seconds of film later showed the occupants of the room were all sat back recovering or refilling glasses. The boy was exhausted on the floor while my wife was still sat with legs akimbo and skirt around her waist sipping a large drink.

I had become conscious of just how much movement I had been giving Linda. She wriggled her arse as I thrust slowly into her. Now as I expected the film was reaching it’s conclusion I became still trying to gather my thoughts. Mixed emotions still swirled around my head, in spite of my wife’s betrayal and sordid behaviour it had thrilled me in a mind-blowing way. My movements quickened as I gave in to the excitement and began to fuck Linda.

“Patience,” she whispered, “There is more. Did you enjoy watching that?”

I couldn’t lie or pretend anymore, “Yes!” I uttered.

It felt so surreal, having a friend’s wife embedded on your cock while you watch a film of your own wife fucking a boy. Even more so when Linda admitted in front of her husband that she would like to fuck a young boy too. They certainly were a kinky couple, I thought – but what comes next. I studied the expression on my wife’s face and wished there had been a soundtrack. She seemed calm and comfortable and her eyes told me that she was still very turned on. Now an older man sat beside her and played with her pussy – she was still sat opened legged with raised skirt, sipping her drink.

I was almost becoming impatient for something to happen when on the film the door opened. In strode two men, one a large black guy, both well built and thirty- something. I almost laughed – there always had to be a big black guy in porn films – and with a big cock – it was almost racist, the big taboo – your wife fucks a black guy! Having said that my excitement gathered pace – then the worst shock I could ever imagine – behind them walked a female – my daughter.