Letters to the Editor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda whispered in my ear, “This is why I thought we might have to tie you down.” She wriggled about as though the act of seeing me shocked was arousing her. I was unable to do or say anything – I became numb. “Watch what happens,” Linda whispered again.

Impatiently I waited for the camera, which now showed only her head and shoulders to pan out. I expected to see shock on her face as she saw her mother sat having her cunt played with – none showed. Had my wife had time to adjust her clothing before being noticed? What the hell was my daughter doing there anyway? Had she come to give her mother a ride home? How much did she know?

The camera eventually panned out to show my daughters full frame and then the room.

“Fucking Hell!” The exclamation just blurted out from my mouth.

My eyes ran over the scene before me and I gasped loudly. My daughter was dressed in an impossibly short black dress, short enough so that as she stood normally with legs straight the little mound of material covering her pubic area was visible to all. Stay-up stockings finished a few inches from the top of her thigh leaving bare flesh on show before the dress even began. Her top was unbuttoned to show an amazing cleavage made possible from a much too tight bra. She was dressed for a purpose, for the sexual pleasure of others. There was no way anyone could wear that outfit in public. She stood in front of two seated elderly men and appeared to enjoy their lustful gaze. As the camera moved out a little more I was staggered to see her mother had made no attempt to cover up. Still she sipped her drink while she almost ignored the man who was now sat with his face in her cunt licking her.

The camera closed in slightly on my daughter and was directly in front of her as she bent her legs to sit. With camera focused between her legs I could see everything the men in the room could see. The thin material of her panties had folded in her slit leaving nothing to the imagination. The skirt of the dress might as well have been non-existent. Someone spoke and waved their arm around - my daughter smiling, stood and obediently slowly turned to display herself – then with her back to her audience showing the tops of her legs she bent forward and displayed her arse for all to see.

I felt my penis twitch, there was something extra exciting about watching my daughter perform for these men. Hands touched her arse and one man slipped his fingers under her panties and pushed against her bum hole. As the material was so thin it was almost transparent, every movement could be seen clearly. I let out an audible moan which made Linda wriggle. A few minutes of tape showed her panties being pulled to one side and various fingers inserted in her. Then as the camera went to her front I shouted, “Oh my God! Fucking Hell!”

The screen showed my wife stood in front of our daughter – next to her was the black guy – without his lower clothing – and my goodness he was big! My wife unclipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground, now she was naked from waist down. Her hand reached out to hold the black man’s cock -in the same frame hardly six inches away at the same level as the mans cock was the face of our daughter. My wife moved closer so now her cunt was next to the black dick. She pushed the helmet of the cock just against her pussy lips and moved very slightly even nearer our daughters face. My wife moved her hips as though having a slow fuck then astonishingly she withdrew the penis and pushed it into our daughter’s mouth. And even more amazing was that our girl eagerly gobbled on it.

I screamed and swore and moved up and down and shook.

“It’s OK,” Linda’s whisper was in my ear again, “Don’t be scared of admitting it excites you. It does, doesn’t it – you’re going to love watching your wife help these men to fuck your daughter? Let yourself go and enjoy it – you don’t have to pretend with us.”

I grabbed Linda tightly and bucked my hips against her groin. Though I tried to appear to be furious I was feeling an incredibly perverted sense of excitement. On the screen the camera now focused on the events at my daughter’s rear. Her panties were being stripped off then as they passed below her knees I watched dumbfounded as the flat hand of a man gave a sharp slap across the middle of her bum. Her muscles tensed then relaxed pushing out to show the brown little hole just above her young cunt.

I grunted and groaned as the next half-hour was spent in another dimension watching one man after the other fuck both my daughter and my wife in every hole possible. Needless to say, every couple of weeks I still go to Jack’s for a drink and spend time with him and his wife watching a video or looking at photographs. Our finances are great but my wife suggests that the extra money will always come in useful – and our daughter invests her savings wisely and always seems very happy. Like Jack, I think I have become addicted to watching others have sex.

Yours truly,

The editor stopped reading, he was about to explode and make a mess of the desktop. When he eventually began to refasten his trousers he heard the sound of his employer returning from the bar. “At least I have the chance to read the rest some other time,” he mumbled.