Lettie and Piper 03: Girl

Story Info
Piper becomes Girl.
3.3k words
4.45
3.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did so well girls. I am proud of you both. I am afraid that shower was for nothing." She grinned happily at us.

"Piper, help me on with my panties and skirt. Lettie, you can get dressed. Piper, I like you in your thong with that ponytail, so you can stay like that."

"Yes, Mistress," I said obediently, helping her into her panties and skirt and then zipping the latter up, while my girlfriend dressed herself.

I did not usually wear anything as exotic and sexy as a thong, and to be stood there with two other women who were fully clothed, triggered my submissive instincts.

"Piper, I want to have a word with Lettie, could you go and tidy the kitchen. The floor needs cleaning, you will find the maid's mop and bucket in the closet in the hall, along with all you will need. Off you go now."

And with that I was dismissed.

I looked at Lettie, who grinned back as though to say, "well you said you were submissive, so you brought this one on yourself," which was, of course, right on the money.

The kitchen did not need much tidying, so I found the mop and accoutrements quickly and set to cleaning the floor. I was still on my hands and knees scrubbing it when I heard footsteps and voices from the doorway.

"She does have a very cute ass, Lettie. Put your back into it girl, and give us a wiggle!"

"Oh she does, Mistress, very cute."

I did as I was told, scrubbing vigorously, and wiggling my ass for their delectation. I don't know I had ever felt so submissive.

"You can see she is enjoying this Lettie, just look at that thong, it's stained with her wetness."

"Well, as you were saying, Mistress, she does seem to get off on this. She does not look much like a headmistress now."

That thought made me moan.

"Oh, she does like that Lettie. Well, let's go for lunch and leave the maid to finish. Get yourself something from the fridge, Piper."

And with that, off they went.

I had plenty of time to reflect, which was no doubt Lady Margaret's purpose.

There was no denying that watching my girlfriend with her was a turn on; was there something wrong with me? Perhaps, because I knew Lettie loved me, it was okay; but it aroused me. So, too, did being treated as the maid while they went off for lunch. Well, I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound. Naked except for my stained thong, I walked back to Lettie's and put on a laundry to wash our dirty clothes. Then I tidied up her kitchen, which did need it, and then the bedroom from which I had already stripped the sheets for the wash. I remade the bed and did some vacuuming. By the time I had finished I was sweating. I was also aware of a tingling between my thighs. I wanted to retire back to bedroom and play with myself; but I did not. I was normalising the boundaries Mistress had set.

After that, I went back to Lady Margaret's house and made sure everything was spick and span. As the afternoon wore on, I began to wonder where they were. I had a drink of water, but as I seldom bothered with lunch, I decided not to bother with it.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and was startled.

I associated high ponytails with those upper school girls who tried to get away with wearing skirts that were too short, and blouses that were too tight. Then, looking at myself, I smiled at my own hypocrisy. Here was I, their headmistress, sporting such a hairstyle, and I was not even wearing a skirt! As for tight blouses, my breasts were so small that, like Lettie, I seldom wore one. What, I wondered, would those girls I so disparaged, think if they could see me like this? That thought made me shake with erotic desire.

I heard the car before I saw it. On impulse, I went to the front door and knelt there, my head down, my thighs apart and my arms at my side.

"Lettie, she IS a good girl! Thank you, Piper, let us see what you have been up to. But first, stand up and part your legs."

I stood, looking at the two of them. Lettie was in a fashionable short skirt and new red heels, her top, a white linen one, suited her, bringing out the darkness of her skin.

"You look beautiful, darling," I told her.

She smiled.

"So do you."

"Check her cunt, Lettie."

"Of course, Miss."

Grinning sexily, Lettie pushed her hand between my thighs and pressed against my wet thong.

"She is very wet, Miss, and she smells of sweat."

I blushed. All very true, but did she need to broadcast it? I could not stop instinctively pressing down on her hand. Her reaction was to press back.

"And she is horny, Miss."

"Is that true, Piper, are you horny?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well you have done an excellent job, if you ever want a change of career, you'd make an excellent maid. Now, go and shower. Lettie will lay out some clothes for when you come out."

Obediently I did as I was told.

This time I loved the warm water washing away my sweat, and I paid special attention to my pussy and asshole, just in case. Who was I fooling, I laughed to myself, of course they would want them.

After towelling myself dry, I went into the en-suite bedroom and there, neatly laid out, was a classic French maid's outfit, complete with white frilly panties and a cap.

I rolled up the dark stockings and put on the garter belt to do them up, before pulling up the panties. I put the outfit on. Of course it was short, leaving an unhindered view of my ass and stocking tops. It screamed "sex shop outfit" at me, leaving me to wonder what else had been bought for us. Finally I put on the heels and the cap, pinning the later in place. Taking a deep breath, I went into the room.

"Oh Mistress, she does look so cute," Lettie said.

"She does, but I think, Lettie, given the time, you need to give her the other part of the outfit. Kneel, Piper."

I knelt.

Lettie approached me, looking down. I looked up. Her eyes shot me loving glances as though to say that what was about to happen was not her fault. My guess about the sex shop had been right. Lettie produced a latex hood.

"Take your cap off, Piper."

I took it off.

"Now put your hood on."

With an effort I did so, my ponytail fitting through the hole at the top designed for that purpose. I adjusted it so I could see. It felt cloying, my skin felt warm. I could smell the talcum powder used to make it flexible. I looked up.

"Lips pursed, girl." Lady Margaret's voice sounded stern. I pursed my lips, allowing Lettie to coat them with crimson lipstick.

"Stand up girl, look in the mirror."

I did not recognise myself. The outfit totally depersonalised me. My eyes and my ref lips were all that could be seen of my face. Piper had vanished.

"From now, you are Girl, understand, girl?" Lady Margaret was not so much asking, as telling me.

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Good. Who is she, Lettie?"

Lettie blushed.

"She is Girl, Miss."

"Just in time, I can hear their car pulling up. Girl, you will answer the door and show our guests in."

My heart skipped a beat. Others were going to see me like this. Then I remembered, if I could not recognise myself, no one else could. It endowed me with a strange sort of freedom.

I went to the door and opened it. Two women, a little older than me, but younger than Lady Margaret, stood there, looking at me. To my shock I recognised one of then, Jennifer, one of our governors.

"Welcome, Misses, Lady Margaret and Miss Lettie are just through here."

They both cast appraising glances over me.

"This is Girl, Girl, this is Donna and her wife Jen."

It hit me, this was the Donna who Lettie had been seeing, and Jen was her wife. The hood suddenly made sense. They would have no idea who I was.

I curtsied.

"Good to meet you, Misses."

Lettie was looking at me, clearly nervous as to how I would react.

"Girl is our maid for the weekend. She will help clear up, and prepare Lettie, if needed, but she is NOT to be played with, and she is not to be allowed to orgasm, is that understood ladies?"

"She's a pretty little thing, and I just adore that outfit on her. We understand Margaret."

"Excellent."

"Drinks orders to Girl, ladies."

I brought the chilled white wine that they demanded, along with glasses, and served all of them.

When I came back into the room, Lettie was sitting on Donna's knee being kissed. My stomach tightened; my pussy moistened.

"Do you want to suck my nipples, Lettie?"

"Please Donna, may I?"

I watched as Lettie undid Donna's blouse, revealing her generous breasts nestled in a red bra.

"Girl, undo my bra!"

I went behind the sofa and helped Donna get her blouse off, before unclasping her bra, releasing her large breasts to be sucked by Lettie.

I watched, entranced as Lettie pinched and rolled both Donna's nipples at once, before sliding down to her knees on the floor in front of her. Donna pulled up her skirt to reveal a red thong which matched her bra. Lettie wriggled her body between Donna's knees, kissing upwards along her inner thighs, making Donna moan. She opened her thighs wide, putting her legs over Lettie's shoulders to give her full access.

Now totally unconscious of anything but the scene unfolding in front of me, I watched as Lettie pulled the thong to one side and applied herself to exploring Donna's pussy with her lips and tongue. When she reached Donna's clit, Lettie looked up at me, and as our eyes met, I felt an urge to rub myself to an orgasm.

"You may play with Donna's nipples. Girl, help Lettie to give her the orgasm she craves," Lady Margaret said. So I did.

Standing behind, looking at my girlfriend devouring with relish another woman's pussy, I was in a fever of excitement, but instead of seeing to my own urgent needs, I was expected to help Donna and Lettie. My hands caressed Donna's ample breasts, my fingers and thumbs rolling her nipples and pulling on them, as Lettie applied herself to licking and sucking her pussy.

Then, suddenly, I felt a hard smack on my ass. Then another and another.

"That's my wife whose tits you are playing with Girl, I think that deserves a spanking."

Jen pulled my frilly panties down and began to spank me. I played with her wife's nipples, pulling on them, watching her wriggle and hearing her moan as Lettie's tongue and fingers drove her towards an orgasm. She pulled Lettie's face hard against her pussy and she shook and came. My appreciation of the scene was only enhanced by the fact that the pain from my ass cheeks was turning my pussy into a quagmire. I felt my panties pulled up, and looked down to see Lettie, her face smeared with Donna's juices, grinning at me. I grinned back.

"Good girls. What do you think, Donna and Jen?"

Jen smiled.

"Girl has such a spankable butt, are you sure she is not available to play with?"

"She does, and I am, Jen, but you two have Lettie to play with, so don't be greedy," Lady Margaret said.

"Oh fuck, Margaret, that was just the hottest thing. Thank you for inviting us."

"Girl, kiss Lettie."

I walked round to where Lettie was kneeling and, getting onto my knees, kissed her as she turned to me. The taste of Donna's pussy was strong, and her whole face smelt of her. As she pushed her tongue, which had just been in Donna, into my mouth, I almost orgasmed.

"Good Girl, get used to that," Lady Margaret said. "Now, get up and go prepare us something to eat."

Anticipating that I might be required to do that, I had prepared a salad and smoked salmon dish, and I quickly went to the dining room to set out two more plates. I thought I had better give them a little time, so went back in with some more wine.

Donna had readjusted her clothes, and Lettie, still looking flushed, was sitting on her lap being told what a good lover she was.

"Thank you, Girl," Lady Margaret said, "very thoughtful. If you will lay the table and bring in the food."

"Thank you, Mistress, I have already laid the table, so if you and the ladies would care to go into the dining room, I shall bring your meal in."

I served the meal. Lettie looked at me. I could sense her concern, but carried on my duties as expected. What I had not expected was that Jen and Donna would both grope my ass so openly.

"Thank you, Girl, that will be all. If you come back in half an hour to check. You should apply some more lipstick."

"Yes, Mistress, I have prepared some dessert too, slices of melon with ginger."

"Good girl."

I took my leave, catching sight of myself in the mirror as I went out to prepare the next course. Was that really me? Who was that petite maid with her high ponytail who had just served a meal and watched her girlfriend with another woman? With my face concealed by the hood, I did not even recognise myself. The very thought reminded me of my own urgent need, but there was no help for it, I was forbidden, and so I tidied up the kitchen, before going back in to remove the plates.

The four women were chatting, and with the exception of Lettie, who smiled at me, they ignored me as I did my duties. I came in with the dessert and went to prepare coffee. I loaded the dishwasher, put the coffee on and when it was ready, went in to serve that, having first refreshed my lipstick. I went back to the lounge, where Lettie was cuddling Donna and Jen.

"Kneel beside me, Girl and watch the show."

I did.

She patted my head and whispered:

"This was what you craved, wasn't it, my girl?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered back in a small voice.

Lettie stood up, allowing Donna to strip her bottom half, while Jen did the same with her top half.

"Get on all fours, Lettie, head down, butt up." Donna ordered.

"Yes Donna, at once."

She did.

While she was doing that, Jen helped Donna into the harness for the strap-on that Lady Margaret produced; they'd had a profitable day at the sex shop.

"Girl, kneel and lubricate Donna's girl-cock."

This seemed like an erotic dream too far. Utterly depersonalised I knelt and allowed Donna to use my crimsoned lips and mouth to lubricate the cock that was going to be used to fuck my girlfriend. She held me by my ponytail and fucked my mouth until I gagged and choked. She pulled out and I watched as she gripped Lettie's hips and adjusted until she was able to press into her. Lettie moaned.

I watched as Jen lay in front of Lettie.

"Eat me out darling."

As Lettie went about that, Donna eased in into Lettie's wetness, gradually increasing the speed at which she fucked her as she licked Jen. I watched, mesmerised. Lettie's pussy was soon squelching as Donna fucked her hard, and Jen was moaning as Lettie's tongue did its work.

As they both used my girlfriend, Lady Margaret summoned me.

"Come and eat me out, Girl."

I crawled between Mistress's thighs and began to lick her very wet pussy. In the background I could hear Jen and Lettie moan, but that was soon drowned out by Mistress, who moaned louder as my lips fastened onto her clit. I pulled, let go, and pulled again, slipping two fingers in as she raised her hips for me.

"Fuck, Girl, that's good, and I think Lettie is going to cum soon too."

I pulled, sucked, and fingered, feeling Mistress get wetter. I heard, in the background, Jen come, which set Mistress off, as she pushed my face against her juicy pussy. As she came down, she said:

"Turn and watch."

I did, just in time to see Lettie, her face buried in Jen's pussy, cum hard as Donna thrust ever harder into her.

"Oh Donna, Donna, yes, yes, yes!" She moaned, arching her back as she pushed back on the cock.

It was as though some erotic cloud was placing itself between my eyes and my brain. Watching my girlfriend eat out one woman and get herself fucked by another, brought on a kind of overload. It took all my will-power not to orgasm.

I felt my hair being stroked.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"You will be in the box room tonight, next to your old bedroom, where Lettie will be with her lovers, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl. Lettie is rather messy; I want you to clean her pussy and her face before she retires with her lovers."

I crawled over to where Lettie lay, still trembling, something which intensified as my tongue lapped at her wetness. I then moved up. Our eyes met. She mouthed, "I love you," and I did the same, before licking Jen's cream off her face and kissing her passionately. We looked at each other, longingly.

"Now, before we retire for the night, more clothing for the Girl. Will you get it, Lettie?"

Naked, Lettie walked into the bedroom to get whatever it was they had bought for me. As I watched her sexy ass wiggle, I was overcome with desire for her. But it was not to be.

"Strip, Girl!"

There was nothing for it but to strip out of the maid's outfit, leaving on only my hood. I stood, nearly naked before three other naked women and the fully clothed Lady Margaret. Lettie smiled and she undid the package. She held up an insufferably cute baby doll nightie, which barely covered my ass.

"Put it on."

I did. It was see-through and showed my small, hard nipples. I knew I was soaking wet. Could I possibly stop myself from self-pleasuring? The answer was given by the second item Lettie handed me - a chastity belt.

"Help the Girl into it."

Smiling, Lettie looked up as she put the belt on me, locking it. My pussy was now untouchable.

"It will allow you to pee and shit, Girl, but your cunt is not available to you."

Nor was it.

I had to kiss each of the women before being packed off to the box room. Lettie went with Jen and Donna to their room, next door. I peeled off the latex hood, getting my ponytail entangled as I did so. My face felt hot and sweaty. I looked into the mirror. Who was this girl with the red face, smeared lips, wearing a baby doll nightie and a chastity belt? It felt, and was, an age since last night. Now, Lettie was lying with her lovers, I could hear them through the wall, and I, I was here, alone. I had, of course, no one to blame but myself. Was this, I wondered, what I really wanted?