All Comments on 'Letting Go'

by Luctari

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
me next!

I'm straight, married, with an average sized cock and the same fantasy. I thought writing about it would suffice, but even though I posted 3 gay male stories, I still long to feel a huge cock throbbing in my mouth. great story.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 12 years ago
Pay attention when you proofread

It's Ken in the first two paragraphs and then it's Bill. That kind of error is unforgivable --it shows contempt for the reader and it makes me stop reading right away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continue this!!!

continue this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Please Please continue this

I love the ending and the titillation of what's to come....but I would love to know what you had in mind. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Need more to that story it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I am a closet cocksucker and I've been having gay sex for the past 3 years. My wife doesn't know but I often dream and fantasize about exactly what happens in your story. Whether it's one of my male friends (a few of them have big cocks) or my wife's boss (who is very attractive & has a great body), I always dream about sucking their cocks and having them fuck me -- with my wife watching. That's the real turn on - my wife finding out that I'm a faggot husband cock-sucker who also wants her to fuck me with her big strap-on. Please tell more stories like this one. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

I love this story. I'm older and don't have sex with my wife anymore. I don't know for sure but i hope she's fucking other men (with big cocks). I would love for her male lover to come over and feed me his cock to suck and then have her watch me. I truly want to be a bottom bitch faggot for my wife and her lovers.

Please tell more stories like this one and please tell us the next chapter.

Hardup4cockHardup4cock7 months ago

When I was married my wife was standoffish when it came to sex. When she wasn't putting out I would go visit the adult bookstore and suck cock to satisfy at least one of my needs. I never let a guy fuck me until after we divorced. It was so much better than having sex with a woman. It didn't hurt at all as he penetrated my asshole. It was a pleasurable two hours of uninhibited man to man sex. When he called me his faggot slut I begged him to fuck me harder and faster. I guess the old adage is true, a woman knows how to satisfy a woman and only a man can truly satisfy another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous