All Comments on 'Leveraging Teamwork Synergies'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years ago
Unexpected

I got a little confused in one part but it all made sense at the end, what a surprising turn of events, well done, I liked it lots!

Good luck in the challenge.

Bert_FeggBert_Feggabout 10 years ago
Let's twist again....

Nicely done :)

PennLadyPennLadyabout 10 years ago
I have to agree...

Nicely done. :)

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
Very clever

and hot too. Good use of the twin idea, and especially the dominant older and insecure younger aspect in the team work. Not to mention the split personality twist.

SwillySwillyabout 10 years ago
Nice unexpected twist

Nicely done story, but I wish there was some resolution. That was an abrupt ending. All in all, I liked it.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
I loved it.

I love a twisted ending! This one kept me glued to the pages to see how it worked out. Great use of the teamwork theme.

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Great twist

I always enjoy a split personality twist to stories. I enjoyed the play of the two sisters in this, and the obvious difference in their personalities. Loved the whole "oh this is shit, I like this, go with this" kind of approach to the fashion that 'Hannah' had without having any idea about the financials. Thank goodness 'Sam' had that side covered!

The 'laughing' code word was just awesome and how hot were those two LOL sisters having a 'laugh' together?!

Probably the only critique I have would be the abrupt ending, and we don't really learn what Dora's going to do now she knows a little more about the situation. I actually had to read the end a couple of times to make sure I'd read it right and there was definitely a split personality going on. A little more of Dora's thoughts on that might have been good, otherwise, loved it. Well done :)

Beer_MakerBeer_Makerabout 10 years ago
Wow ... this should be an award winner.

As a manly man who does manly things, I was surprised to find myself in tears as I read the last lines of this story. In four fast pages you made me like both sisters so much I never saw the twist coming.

I wept for the sadness of losing a twin (I am one myself) and for the brave-but-broken world the survivor had made for herself. I wept for her future, knowing that she would never be allowed to keep the job of her dreams. I wept for the sure and certain knowledge that the best psychology could do in such a case would be to "cure" her of the belief her sister was alive.

Thank you for creating this, and for sharing it with us.

The_Odd_CouplingsThe_Odd_Couplingsabout 10 years ago
Writers

The writers of this story were MSTarot and Walkerlong

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is this a manifestation, or a multiple personality .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice twist

Well done! I didn't see the ending coming. Keep up the great writing, it's a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bravo

I'm not sure why other readers were so insistent that this was a 'split personalities' story... I'm more inclined to read it as a well-done ghost story.

aragonitearagoniteover 4 years ago
WHAAAAAT?

You can't just stop there! Tell me there is another episode...or two...or three.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 4 years ago
Brava! Bravo!

Truly a well written story. I loved the Sisterhood aspect. I thought it dovetailed nicely with the twin sister aspect. You blew my mind with they psychological twist at the end. Of course, it might make the logistics of how They pull this off a bit easier... or not.

Well done.

roveroneroverone10 months ago

What a great story!

and loved the way you gave the twins such distinct personalities

and reading comments below re ghost just settling in

just realising how clever it is/was...and that writing a sequel would be WAY too convoluted, tho I really liked both of them

easy five and another fave

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done. The only foreshadow was how Hannah got her car back without speaking to her sister. I picked up on it but wrote it off due to bad editing. Then when it became clear of dissociative identity disorder, I realized that it was not a mistake but foreshadowing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous