All Comments on 'Lexie's Affair'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lexie_LockheartLexie_Lockheartabout 7 years ago
What to say when all the words have already been used?

This is simply perfect.

You truly have the gift of words.

I can't think of nothing else to say besides telling you that this is the best piece of writing that I've ever read.

ishtatishtatabout 7 years ago
!

This is as good as anything you have written - a real relationship with ragged edges, contradictions and almost violent raw honesty. The absence of sentimentality marks this as exceptional. Well done.

Ignore the ratings. Your fans were expecting Sonny Duncan and only want more of the same. They're a bit annoyed with you. Stuff 'em this was a fine piece of work beautifully crafted.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

Beautifully written story. hank you.

rick4all69rick4all69almost 7 years ago
Erotic, Hot Sensual - Riveting

I can only say one thing- this is searingly hot and erotic.

Right from the first word to the last..Lexie is indeed a woman of every man's dreams.

She is strong and at the same time soft..the two sides of her and her expressions of desire, at times denial to give in and then finally giving into the man who is equally passionate and sensual. The love making is fantastic..there is a tease factor, some passionate sex, and then followed by hard raw deep copulation.

This post transported to me to the scene as Rick (in place of Walter) with Lexie....and all I can say..I virtually could feel Lexie and I holding each others in our arms and making the exact same passionate love as described here - made me thoroguhly aroused and of course had to do the 'needful' to get relief..:):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So now she's a high-price prostitute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous