Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused when I stepped inside. Lexi was not there, but she had left something for me on the bedside table, my dusty bottle of Jack Daniels, a shot glass next to it, already filled, a little note underneath. I sat heavily on the bed as I took the note and read it.

"Dear Daddy, I poured this for you. We both know you need it, because you're a pathetic loser who can't even function while he's sober. So drink up while you think about what a shitty father you've been to your only daughter. Goodbye. Love, Lexi."

I crunched up the note and dropped it on the floor. I took out my phone and then threw it at the wall. It shattered. I picked up the shot glass my daughter had poured for me. She knew I'd take it, because she was right about me. I threw it back, coughing.

"Fuck." I shuddered. I poured another shot, taking it quicker. It went down much smoother. I didn't bother with the shot glass for the next drink. I took the bottle and threw it back. Within a half hour, half the bottle was gone. My head was spinning. "I've become a lightweight." I stood up from the bed and then lost my footing, stumbling back. I lied down. The whole room was spinning. "What the fuck?" I tried to sit up, but my muscles felt so weak. "What's happening to me?"

"Gotcha, Daddy."

I turned halfway around, my vision going blurry. Lexi was standing in the doorway.

"Le-Lexi? What the, the...did you..."

She laughed. "You came home early, but I still gotcha."

"What the fuck did you..."

"Drugs are really easy to get at college, Daddy. They practically hand them out with your class schedule."

I reached for her but then fell forward on the bed. The whole world was upside down. I could swear Lexi was standing on the ceiling. "Lexi?"

"Shh, Daddy. Go to sleep. Dream of what's in store for you when you wake up."

I closed my eyes and the weight of my body pulled me under, deep into darkness. My dreams were of little Lexi looking strangely evil, laughing in the shadows. How could my little girl drug me? Me, of all people? I didn't think she was capable of hurting a fly.

Or maybe none of it had happened. Maybe I had drunk so much whiskey that I had blacked out and imagined the whole thing. Yes, that's what happened. I was unconscious after a long night of drinking, just like the good old days. Now to wake up, throw up, and go out for more.

My eyes opened. The room was dark. The sun had gone down. A single light was on, a lamp on the other side of the room. I was half naked. The only thing on my body was my boxer shorts. Nothing else. I started to sit up but then immediately stopped. My wrists were tied to the headboard.

"What the...?" I pulled, but the wood barely bent. "What the fuck?" I struggled against the rope to no avail. "Lexi... Lexi!" I shouted. "Lexi, what the fuck are you doing? Lexi! You are in so much trouble!"

The door opened. My jaw dropped. My baby girl was standing there in a sheer baby blue baby doll that let her pink nipples shine through, complete with long stockings, a garter belt, high heels, and a smile.

"Finally awake, Daddy?"

"What the hell is this? Let me out this instant!"

"Hmm...nope," she said, approaching me, walking awkwardly on heels. She stopped. "Hold on. No heels. I hate heels."

She kicked them off, walking the rest of the way barefoot. She stood right over me, looking down.

"You've been a naughty daddy."

"Okay, Lexi. You've had your laugh. Let me go."

"Daddy, I haven't even started laughing yet."

"If you don't let me out now, I swear when I do get out, I'm going to punish you."

"Oh? What are you going to do to me? Spank my butt? Fuck my asshole? Pull my nipples? Daddy, you're scaring me. Oooh."

"Lexi, let me out!"

She grinned, sitting down on the side of the bed. "It was clever, wasn't it? Drugging the drink. I knew you'd drink it if I left it for you. I hope you don't turn into an alcoholic again over this. It's just one drink though, right?"

"If you don't let me out right now, Lexi—"

Lexi reached up and slapped me across the face.

"Ah! What the fuck?"

"Bad daddy. Don't threaten me."

"If you ever hit me like that again—"

She slapped me again, right across the face. I hissed. "I am going to spank your fucking ass blue!"

She slapped me harder, rocking my head to the side. "Bad daddy! Be nice to your little girl."

I growled. "You are out of your fucking mind if you think I'm going to let you get away with this." And once again, she slapped me hard, and I cringed. "Goddamn it!"

"Be nice, Daddy, or I'm going to keep slapping you. Remember, if you don't count, it doesn't count."

She slapped my face again.

"Fucking bitch!" And again. My face was on fire.

"Count to one," she said, hitting me again.

"I'm not fucking counting for you!"

"Bad, bad daddy won't learn," she said, hitting me as hard as she could.

"Ow, fuck, Lexi! Stop!"

She pulled her arm back once more.

"Wait, okay, one, one!"

She smirked. "Good daddy."

"Fine, you've made your point. Let me go."

She grinned. "Daddy, I'm still not laughing. The very first thing we're going to do is get even." She climbed on the bed on her knees, spreading them wide apart. Then she leaned over me on all fours. She reached back between her legs. I couldn't see from my angle, but it looked like she was sliding her fingers into her panties. And then I saw it start to emerge, a long orange carrot, coming out of her pussy. She pulled it all the way out and held it up.

"Mmm, what's up, doc?"

"What the fuck are you going to do with that?"

"I'm going to make you suck it, like you made me suck your cock."

"You are not."

"Yup. You're going to lick my pussy juice off it."

"No."

She ran the carrot tip across my lips, smearing her juice over my face.

"Lick it," she said

"You've lost your mind."

"Lick it, Daddy, or I'm going to shove it up your ass."

I held my breath. "You wouldn't dare."

"Lick it."

I opened my mouth and licked the carrot. Fuck, the taste of her pussy filled my mouth, sweetening in my jaw. I loved it. I couldn't help but lick it again.

"Oooh, Daddy, did you like that?"

I growled. "When you let me out of this rope, I'm going to choke you with my cock."

She giggled. "Daddy, after I'm done torturing you, I'm going to run straight home to Mom, where you won't be able to touch me ever again."

"You fucking bitch."

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth and she slid the carrot in. I didn't mind sucking it, though I hated her dominating me like this. She was going to pay. Somehow, some way, I was going to get even. But right now, I enjoyed the carrot, running my tongue across it and savoring the taste of her cunt. Then she pulled it out.

"Mmm, good, obedient daddy."

She held the carrot up, and then she dragged it down my chest, across my stomach, right to my boxers. She poked it inside, rubbing it against my shaft. I was starting to get erect after tasting her cunt.

"I think you like this. Your cock is getting hard."

She put her hand right on top of my boxers, her fingers curving around my shaft.

"Mmm, so hard. Who's the sick pervert now?"

"Keep mocking me, Lexi. I'll remember it all."

She moved her hand down farther, pushing my cock aside to cup my balls.

"Daddy, if you wanted me to give you something to remember, all you had to do is ask."

And then she squeezed my balls, crushing them in her hand. I hollered, trying to roll away on my side, but she kept a firm grip on my nuts.

"Does it hurt, Daddy?"

"You fucking bitch! Oh, I am going to spank your cunt with my belt for that! Ow, fuck!"

I suddenly realized why she had rolled me over. The pointy end of the carrot rammed right into my asshole before I had a chance to fight back. She didn't stop, shoving it deep inside.

"Ah! My fucking god, you fucking bitch!" I shouted, turning back and struggling. She climbed on top of me, straddling my waist, settling her weight down on my cock, driving the carrot into my ass while she was on top.

"Get the fuck off me! God, get this fucking carrot out of my ass!"

She laughed. "Doesn't feel good when someone shoves something in your ass when you're not expecting it, does it?"

"I am going to fuck you in the ass, Lexi! I don't give a fuck if I have to come to your mother's house. I swear to fucking Christ, I am going to fuck your ass for this!"

She bounced on me, crushing my cock under her pelvis and driving my ass down on the carrot. I hollered out.

"Fuck! Please, Lexi, take it out! Fucking bitch!"

"Daddy, you have to ask nicer than that."

"Ow, fuck, please, take it out. Fuck!"

"You've never had anything in your ass, huh?

"No!" I shouted.

"Well neither had I, and your cock is twice as big as that carrot, so trust me, you're getting off easy."

"Take it out!"

"Not yet. You have to do something for me first."

"Fuck, I'll do anything! Just take it out!"

"Good. Then the first thing you're gonna do is make me cum. You fucked my ass and came in my mouth, but I didn't get anything. It's my turn."

"What?" I demanded.

"You're gonna eat my pussy."

"Jesus Christ, Lexi."

"Eat my pussy and I'll take the carrot out."

"You little bitch."

"Be nice to me, Daddy, or I'll bounce on your cock and make that carrot go deeper inside your virgin asshole."

"Fuck, ouch..."

Lexi climbed off my cock, crawling up my body, straddling my chest. Her legs were spread wide as she lifted up and bumped her pubic mound against my face, her blue panties soft and lacy against my skin.

"To tell you the truth, Daddy, I always fantasize about you eating my pussy."

"I hope you also fantasize about having your pussy spanked, because that's what you've earned yourself."

"Well see," she said.

Before I could argue, she ground her mound into my face, humping my nose and chin and lips, her panties already soaking wet with her juices, her smell having no where to go but up my nose.

"Mmm, can you feel how wet and soggy my panties are?" she asked. "I fucked myself with that carrot while I waited for you to wake up. I didn't cum though. Nope. I saved that for you."

"Damn you, Lexi."

"Mmm, Daddy, don't pretend you don't wanna eat my pussy. I know you do."

I actually did. Yes, the carrot was a fucking pain in the ass, literally, but after sucking her juices off it, I wanted more, but I refused to give her the satisfaction. "I'm going to give in to you only long enough to get free, and then I am going to make you pay."

"Mmm-hmm." She slapped me across the face.

"Ow, fuck!"

"Play nice, Daddy, and pretend like you want to eat my cunt."

She rubbed her cunt forward again, grinding into my chin. I gave a lick between her legs, all along her panties.

"Mmm, ohhh. Do that again."

"You've never had your cunt licked, have you?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "Lick it."

I licked again, dragging my tongue up the length of her slit; I could feel the bump of her hard clit on my taste buds. I pressed my tongue into it, flicking, pinching with my lips. It made her moan and her head fell back.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy."

"Take your panties off, baby," I said a little softer.

She smiled down at me. "Yes, Daddy."

She sat on my chest as she maneuvered the panties down her legs. I saw her cunt up close, a moist slit with two labia sticking out in invitation to fuck. She inched closer on her knees, bringing her pussy closer to my face. She lowered her mound to my mouth and I opened up, giving her cunt a nice long lick.

"Oh, holy fuck," she whispered, reaching down and grabbing my hair. "Do that again." I did it again, licking her slit, my tongue poking between her pussy lips. She whimpered in delight. "God, I can't believe how good that feels. Lick my clit, Daddy." I licked her clit, swirling my tongue around it. I felt her knees shudder. "Ooooh, fuck."

She was done playing nice with me. She pushed her slit right up against my mouth, grinding down. I opened my mouth to let my tongue out, running it across her hole. And then I closed my mouth on her clit and began to suck. She groaned in pleasure, her eyes closing. My tongue stretched up to separate her pussy lips and slip inside her. She began grinding down on my tongue as if it were a cock, moaning in pleasure as my tongue fucked her.

"Ohh, fuck, Daddy. Yes, tongue-fuck me. Mmm. Okay, suck on my clit again. That felt incredible."

I did, closing my mouth and pulling her clit between my teeth. I let them graze her flesh and she whimpered.

"Oooh, Daddy. Careful."

I pressed my tongue up again and she responded by grinding down. It was hard to breathe, but I took in big breaths when she gave me time, holding it so I could stay in her pussy longer, my nose grinding into her clit as my tongue wiggled into her depths.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck me with your tongue, Daddy. Oh, my fucking god! Eat me!"

I ate her, sucking her pussy lips into my mouth. It made her scream in delight and pull my hair harder.

"Holy shit! Oh, god, Daddy! I'm trying not to cum, but I don't know if I can last. Ahhh! Fuck, don't bite my clit so hard. Oh, my fucking god, that feels amazing!"

I closed her clit in my mouth, using my tongue to push it against my teeth. I heard her scream in pleasure, and then I felt her squirt. My neck jerked as a blast of her juices hit my chin and went in my mouth. I'd never eaten a girl who squirted on me before. But squirt she did, screaming and moaning as I licked at her pussy and sucked on her labia.

Her legs were shaking as her orgasm slowed. She was having trouble staying upright, sinking her whole cunt down on my face, taking my air. I muffled a complaint and she slipped off, groaning in pleasure.

"Mmm, oh, fuck, Daddy, you're good at that."

I was breathing heavy. "Take that fucking carrot out of my ass."

"Nuh-uhh. One more punishment."

"Huh?"

"You fucked my ass and made me lick your filthy cock clean with my tongue. Now you are going to lick my asshole."

"What?"

She smirked, and then she climbed up, turning around, straddling me. She bumped her ass against my face.

"Eat my asshole out, bad daddy."

I bit her ass cheek and she squealed, pulling away. She frowned back at me. She reached down, grabbed my balls, and started to squeeze.

"Ah, fuck! No! Not so hard!'

She laughed, backing her ass up against my face. "Eat my ass, Daddy, or I'll squeeze them even harder." She reached for her ass cheek, spreading it open. I could see her tight little hole, puckered. It was also very red and chaffed from having been fucked earlier. "Eat it. I wanna feel your tongue in my asshole."

"You sick fucking bitch."

She crushed my nuts in the palm of her hand and I curled up, groaning in pain. She didn't let go.

"Lick it!" she said.

I lifted my neck and rammed my tongue into her ass, anything so she would stop.

"Ooh!" she said in surprise. "Haha! Mmm, wow." She let my balls go and used both of her hands to spread her ass cheeks open. I surrendered, licking at her ass with all effort, running my tongue up and down along her crack. "Mmm, Daddy. Like that? Put your tongue back in my ass. Don't do a half-assed job."

I wiggled my tongue into her ass, twisting it, closing my mouth to kiss her sore little asshole before feeding my tongue inside again.

"Mmm," she mumbled. She released one of her cheeks, reaching down between her legs, rubbing her pussy, her fingers right below my face. Every time she slid her fingers in and out of her cunt, she bumped my chin. "Oh, Daddy, I didn't think I'd like this, I just wanted to humiliate you, but it actually feels pretty good. Fuck. Mmm."

I kept lapping at her ass crack, running my tongue up and down, dipping it inside her tight little hole. I was going to fuck this asshole again, hard. She'd pay for this. Oh, she'd pay.

"Your cock is soo hard right now, Daddy," she said. "God, you're nearly bursting out of your boxers."

I knew she was telling the truth, even though all I could see was her plump ass in my face, the taste of her hole in my mouth, I could feel my cock throbbing, constrained by my boxers, desperate to get free and take this girl's asshole.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again, Daddy," she breathed out. "Stick your tongue in as deep as you can."

I obeyed her, driving my tongue in and out of her ass. Her hand was a blur on her pussy, driving two fingers in and out as fast as she could. I heard her moan loudly, and then I felt her juices squirt all over my chest again, dripping and running down my neck as my tongue wiggled inside her asshole.

"Fuck," she said, pulling her ass away from my mouth. "Mmm, good job, Daddy."

I took several deep breaths. "Now get that fucking carrot out of my ass."

She sat up and looked at me. "Or what?"

"Or I'll fuck your ass so hard, you'll bleed!"

She grinned. "You know what? You talk too much."

She grabbed her panties off the bed, balled them up, and then shoved them in my mouth. I muffled a complaint, but before I could spit them out, she ripped a piece of duct tape from the roll on the bedside table and put it over my mouth. I growled in fury, my eyes blazing, but she simply laughed at me.

"Aw, does Daddy wanna call me mean names? I don't need your tongue anymore, so you can just keep your mouth shut."

She climbed off my chest, crawling down the bed.

"Turn."

I turned. Finally, she removed the carrot and I sighed in relief. She smirked at me. "If I was really evil I'd shove this in your throat too, but..." She tossed it aside. "Now, are you ready for your next punishment?"

I grunted, "Huh?" I thought I was done. I was just planning on how I was going to hold her down and fuck her in the ass for this. After all, my cock was very hard, and I needed relief, and it was going to come by way of her ass. My daughter seemed to read my mind, because her hand had come to a rest on my long, fat cock. She petted it on top of my boxers.

"Mmm, daddy liked eating his little girl's pussy and asshole, didn't he?"

I mumbled behind the panties.

"You did very good, so let's reward you and punish you at the same time."

She brought her face down to my boxers and licked right across the fabric, her tongue following the outline of my shaft. I sighed behind my gag. That felt good.

"Oh, you like that, huh? Nod if you do."

I nodded. I wanted more.

"Well, too bad," she said. She grabbed the waist of my boxers and pulled them down, all the way off at my feet, my hard cock springing free and bouncing around before it settled back on my stomach. She crawled up between my legs. I opened them a little wider for her. I was really hoping she'd suck my cock. I didn't know how that would make us even, but my dick was begging for attention. She rested her hand on the base of my shaft and it felt incredible.

"Oh, so hard, Daddy. I'm not the only pervert in the family, am I?"

I mumbled something, but it was soft. I didn't want to fight with her, not right now. Now, I just needed some attention. Her hand ran across my shaft, just three fingers, as if she was petting it, being very careful not to hold it and stroke it.

"Mmm, such a big, thick, fat cock. Want me to lick it?"

I nodded.

"Beg me."

Beg? Kind of hard to do behind a gag, but she had me now anyway. I mumbled, "Please?"

"What's that? I can't understand you. I guess you don't want me to suck on your cock. Oh well. I would have taken it down my throat, Daddy."

I mumbled again, shaking my head.

She grinned, lowering her face, she took in a deep breath through her nose, inhaling the scent of my cock near my balls. "Mmm, it smells so tasty too." She let her tongue roll out of her mouth. "Maybe you do deserve a lick, just one, since you licked me so many times."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue running across my balls, all the way up my shaft, reaching the piss slit, but she didn't stop. She ran her tongue over the head, bending my cock down so she could lick along the top, her tongue reaching my pubic mound.

1...345678