Lexi's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, you liked that, huh?"

I nodded, hoping she would do it again. Instead, she pulled her hand back and swung it, slapping my cock. I cringed, grunting behind her panties.

"What did you say you were going to do, Daddy? Spank my pussy? You're mean. Why would you want to do that?"

She slapped my cock again. It bent and hit my thigh before bouncing back. I growled in pain.

"I can't hear you counting, Daddy. I can't stop unless you count."

She slapped my cock again and I heaved a breath at her, trying to mumble "one," but she slapped my dick again. I whimpered and cringed.

"Ooh, Daddy, does it hurt?"

She wrapped her hand around my cock, which felt like heaven for a moment, until she began to squeeze, digging her nails into my shaft. I grunted and growled in my throat.

"What's that, Daddy? Are you threatening to hurt my pussy? I can't hear you." She kept squeezing. "I can feel your cock throbbing again. That's what you wanted to show me, isn't it? How it throbs. Well, it's definitely throbbing now."

It was throbbing, in pain. I could see my cock turning white where her nails were digging into it. I lifted my head and banged it a few times down into the pillow, mumbling, "Please!"

"Want me to stop?"

I nodded furiously.

She let go. "Did I hurt your cock, Daddy? Aw, I'll kiss it and make it better."

She slid back down, her face returning to my cock. I was worried she was going to hurt me again, but instead, she did as she said, kissing the shaft.

"Mmm," she mumbled. "I do like your cock, Daddy. It's so big and pretty. It kills me to have to hurt it to teach you a lesson. I bet you want more. Remember how I showed you I could deepthroat your cock without closing my mouth? You're lucky I didn't bite it." She kissed it again, and then she looked up at me with a wicked smile. "But what if I had?"

I shook my head in horror. She held my dick firm in her hand, making it point straight up. Her lips opened and she lowered her mouth, sliding my cock inside. I felt her warm tongue and lips envelope me and it was bliss, and then I felt her teeth. I cringed as she pinched my sensitive head between them. She began to nibble, her teeth pinching and scraping across the top and bottom. I thrashed, trying to shove my cock up into her mouth to get the head away from her teeth.

"Mmm, Daddy, stay still! Or do you want me to deep throat you again? Let me eat your cock and then I'll take it down my throat."

She closed her mouth again, her teeth on the head, then she pushed down, nibbling as she munched her way down my shaft. The pain was mixing with pleasure though, keeping my cock hard as her tongue ran up and down my shaft and her teeth assaulted me. I was squirming as she kept biting, trying to hump up into her throat. She was letting me. I started to feel the back of her mouth as her teeth chomped. I was getting used to it now. I began thrusting up and down, letting her chew while I fucked.

Then she stopped nibbling. Instead, she closed her teeth tight, pinching my shaft between them. She was daring me to thrust into her throat, and I took the dare. I thrust. I could feel her teeth grinding along the top and bottom of my dick, and I knew I was probably wearing my cock raw, but it felt so fucking good. I was soon oblivious to the pain. I kept humping her face, loving the depth of her throat. And then she took it away from me.

"Mmm, that's enough, Daddy. You're enjoying that too much."

I mumbled in protest, but then my baby girl climbed up, straddling me again. She was very careful as she came down, letting her pussy grind into my balls, my shaft standing straight up, touching her clit.

"Mmm," she said, reaching for the tape on my mouth. She yanked it off and I yelped and spit out the panties.

"You littleโ€”"

"Mmm-mmm," she said, putting a finger to my mouth. "Don't be mean to me."

She leaned down, bringing her face to my face, my cock pinned between us. Her nose touched my nose as I felt her slowly begin to grind her cunt up and down along my shaft. We both exhaled in pleasure.

"God," I mumbled

"That feels so good," she whispered. "Why couldn't you have done this to me in the shower?"

"Lexi, I want you to let me out of theseโ€”"

She kissed me on the lips. I would have pulled my neck away, but the truth was, I didn't want to. I wanted to kiss her. I forced my lips forward, feeding her my tongue. Our lips opened and closed, and then I felt her teeth pinch. I bit back harder. She yelped, but I had no sympathy. Our kiss grew more aggressive, licking and biting each other, making out like kids while she kept sliding her pussy up and down along the length of my shaft. I could feel how wet her cunt was, coating my dick, her labia spreading open to hug my shaft in a warm embrace.

"Mmm, Daddy," she whispered into my mouth. "I'm gonna keep doing this until you make me cum again."

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum first if you keep it up."

She slowed, stopping right there. "I don't want you to cum."

"Oh, of course not. You wouldn't want me to enjoy it."

She shook her head. "I meant I don't want you to cum because I want you to fuck me."

I grunted. "It's not as if I can stop you. Just come forward, line my cock up, and take that little fantasy of yours."

"No. It's my fantasy that my daddy takes me, not that I take him."

"You're a sick little girl."

"And you're a sick daddy. You want it just as much as I do. You're just ashamed of it. Admit it."

"Being ashamed of it is what makes me normal."

"No, it just means you're in denial. I know what I want. I may be sick, but I like being sick. You're just scared."

"I'm not scared of anything," I growled back.

"Oh? Then why not fuck me?"

"Don't tempt me."

"Will you fuck me if I let you free, or will you just punish me?"

"Try me and find out."

She gulped. "I'm scared to find out. I don't want to get fucked in the ass again."

"Take the risk or go home and cry to mommy."

She bit her lip. Then she untied me. Finally, my hands were free. She was looking down at me, terrified. I sat up, shoving her off. She fell between my legs, her own legs spreading open. I was up after her, grabbing her shoulder and turning her around.

"Oh, no," she said. My hand came down hard on her ass, and she screamed. "Ow! Daddy! One!" I hit her again, her ass rippling and my hand leaving a red print. "Ow, ow, two!" I slapped her ass a third time and she cried out. "Three, three!"

"Spread your fucking legs!"

She whimpered and spread them. I came down between them. My cock head poked against her asshole.

"No..." she whimpered.

I ground the head of my cock along her ass crack, prodding her hole in warning. But then I moved down, my hard cock bobbing between her legs. I took my shaft in my hand to control it, moving the head of my dick to her pussy lips, gently nudging her hole.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I want it so bad, Daddy. I'm dripping wet."

"Yes, I can feel you dripping on my cock. You have no shame, do you? You just want to be fucked by your daddy."

She nodded guiltily, looking back at me. "I don't care if it's gross and disgusting. It's the only thing that turns me on. I need my daddy to fuck me. Nothing else can get me off. Please, Daddy, please fuck me. If you want to punish me in the morning and fuck me in the ass, you can, just please fuck my pussy with your big cock tonight. Pretty please?"

"Take it then, you dirty little slut."

I leaned down into her, ramming my cock into her starving pussy. Her eyes pinched shut and her mouth fell open as she breathed out heavily. "Oh! Ow, fuck! Fuck, Daddy!"

"It hurts, doesn't it?" I whispered as I drove the head of my cock into her little pussy. It felt fucking amazing, so tight and wet and warm. "Fuck, your pussy is small."

"Ow, god, slow, slow, please! You're fucking huge!"

"Mmm," I whispered in her ear from behind. "It's not like a carrot, is it?"

She shook her head with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, my god you're splitting me wide open. Ow, Daddy! Careful!"

I was being careful with her, feeding her my fat cock inch by inch, even though I wanted nothing more than to stuff her like a pig for torturing me. But I suppose I had tortured her first. Still, she did not know who she was fucking with. She would repay everything ten fold...tomorrow.

I rammed my cock into her and she screamed, struggling, her arms flying. "Daddy, ow! Slowly! Ow, fuck, fuck! Oh, my god."

I growled in her ear, pulling my cock back, only to ram it in, shoving her whole body forward as she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

"Oh, god, oh, god!"

"You like it," I breathed, getting a rhythm of sliding my long shaft in and out of her suffocatingly tight cunt. "You fucking love it."

She whimpered each time the head of my cock bottomed out in her pussy, but she nodded. "It hurts, but it feels so good inside me. Oh, my god."

"As good as your fantasy, you fucking pervert?"

"Better. Oh, god, I didn't know it'd feel like this. Don't stop, Daddy."

I didn't stop. I gave her a hard thrust to remind her who was in command and she whimpered.

"Not so deep! I can't take all of it!"

I plowed into her harder, her whole body moving forward on the bed. She was nearly going to fall off.

"Ow, Daddy!"

I had to pull my cock out of her for a moment, then I grabbed her by the ankles, yanking her back into the middle of the bed. She turned around, opening her legs to me.

"Wait, Daddy. Missionary? Please, you're going in too deep from behind."

I grunted. I didn't care how, I just wanted back inside her. I sunk between her legs, letting my cock fill her small hole. She groaned in pleasure, looking down. I looked down as well. We both watched as my cock slid in and out of her little hole, her pussy lips stretching and hugging my shaft in a loving embrace.

"Mmm, oh, god, Daddy," she moaned out. "Oh, fuck, yes, just like that."

"You like being Daddy's little whore, don't you?"

She nodded. "You can call me whatever you want, as long as you keep fucking me like this. Ohhh, Daddy. Tell me this isn't one-time only. You're gonna keep fucking me, aren't you?"

I smirked at her, looking in her eyes as I drove my cock back in with a nice, long thrust that made her head fall back and her eyes roll.

"Ohhh, god, yes."

I laughed. "Are you sure you want more of this? You're not going to run home and tell your mother?"

"Fuck Mom. She's a bitch anyway. I'll do anything for you, Daddy, if you keep fucking me like this."

"Oh, I'll keep fucking you," I said, picking up my pace. I drove my cock into her faster and she began panting. "You're mine now, Lexi. Your pussy belongs to me."

"Yes, Daddy, it's yours! Ohh, fuck!"

I kissed her hard on the lips, and she welcomed it, nibbling and biting again.

"Fucking little biter," I said. I slapped her across the face. She yipped.

"Ow, Daddy!"

"You know you deserved that."

She nodded with a pouty frown. "Yes, Daddy. I'm a bad girl. I need to be punished."

I glanced down at her breasts, still covered by her blue baby doll. I ripped it apart, shredding it off her chest. Then my hand flew and I slapped her tits, right across her nipple.

"Ow!"

I slapped her tits again and she squirmed.

"Oh, god," she said, panting. "Harder."

I smirked and slapped her tits harder, grabbing her nipples and pinching them. She cried out in pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy!"

I stared into her eyes as I kept fucking her, grunting like an animal, my shaft driving in and out of her tight cunt. Her hands were on my back, her nails digging into my shoulders as she moaned in pleasure.

"God, yes, Daddy," she said. "I'm going to cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Fuck, I gotta pull out," I said, pounding her harder, humping like a man possessed, my cock tingling in warning. "I gotta stop."

"No, no, no," she said, shaking her head. "No, please. Just keep going. I'm almost there. Don't cum yet."

"I can't. Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Just a minute. Oh, god, please, just one more minute. Let me cum and then you can pull out. Please. Oh, fuck, harder, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your little girl!"

I growled at her, shoving my dick in harder and faster. Her head fell back and her legs stretched, her toes curling as she screamed out in pleasure. I felt a flood of juices wet our crotches as I pounded. But my cock had had all it could take. I felt myself start to cum and I yanked out, unsure if I let any get inside her, but it was too late; my dick throbbed and shot jet after jet of cum all across her pussy as she moaned and came down from her orgasm. She reached for my cock, grabbing it, squeezing and tugging as it throbbed and spit seamen all over her.

"Mmm, Daddy," she whispered, pulling on it. I finished, cum dripping off the tip, running down her slit.

"Fuck," I said tiredly. "Fuck."

"Feel good, Daddy?"

"Amazing."

"Mmm," she said, turning around on the bed, bringing her face to my cock. She held it in her hand and licked the underside, cleaning off all the cum and juice. "Yummy."

I stroked her hair. "You're a good girl, Lexi."

"Really? I am?" she said, looking up at me.

"You are, baby girl."

She smiled. "Does that mean you're not gonna punish me for tying you up?"

I returned her smile. "No, it just means you're going to learn to love punishment."

She gulped down my sperm. "Yes, Daddy."

1...345678