Lexxy Baby Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say it as a throwaway line, or as a segue to some lame pick-up attempt. There was genuine concern in his voice. And this after being so badly serenaded.

It was touching that this stranger cared enough to try and make her feel better.

"I actually do, Alex."

This time, he turned completely around to face her. She got to see his face head on. Her earlier assessment still held up. Kind of cute, but not really cute. Still, he was sweet.

First impressions: she liked him. He was the first guy that she hadn't compared to Trey.

With a teasing smirk, he said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! My name is Alexander. When did we get on shortened names terms?"

It took her a moment to see that he was joking. She wasn't expecting that. With humor in her eyes, she responded with, "When you sang to me."

"Umm...I wasn't singing to you. I just really like that song."

"Right." She said, giving him an exaggerated wink. "Well, I'll call you Alex, and you can call me Mo."

After pretending to be deep in thought, he shook his head and said, "I don't know, Mo. This is all moving so fast. I mean, what's next? Telling each other our last names? Middle names? Where does the madness stop?"

She patted him on the shoulder, like she was comforting him. "Take a breath, Lexxy baby. Everything's gonna beee alllriiiight."

"Lexxy baby?" he said with a faux shocked look on his face, "OH MY GOD! You know what? Get out the car right now! I can't take this."

By now Monique was cracking up. He laughed too, happy that he could bring a smile to her face. It did wonders for her.

Their eyes met once again, and something passed between them. Nothing sexual, or even romantic. Just a connection of sorts; an appreciation for another person. For her, it was nice to feel something for a man other than a deep, distrustful loathing.

Things fell quiet for a moment. Before it got awkward, Monique said, "Well, see you later, Alex."

She then gathered her purse, got out of the car, and was about to walk towards her building. From behind her, she could hear the passenger window lower.

Leaning over, Alex said, "See ya, Mo. You have a good night."

With that, he pulled off.

It wasn't until she was walking into her apartment building that she realized she was smiling. She made sure to give Alex 5 stars and leave a very generous tip. In the comment section, she wrote: Riding with Alex was pleasant. Genuinely a nice guy.