All Comments on 'Lez Awakening: Halloween Hijinks'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Hot!

Although I would certainly be persona non grata at the parties, what guy does not fantasize about such lesbian get-togethers! Highly arousing! Wonderfully enjoyable! Another 5 star story, Jasmine! It always nice to run across Big Rosie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always 5 Star Stories

No madder the subject your characters always are well thought out and real. The brain is the biggest sex organ we have and you tantalize us so well with your story.

Five stars.

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 5 years ago
You never disappoint

As always such wonderful characters. Immediately want to know more about Lola & Lexus which seems a rich vein for some future story, though the ethical dilemma of being a sub for a Professor might make a Janice Adams story truly interesting.

Thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish it had been me

Excellent story - I just wish I had been there too.....

switchguy23switchguy23over 5 years ago
Wow

As always, 5 stars!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great as always

Jasmine,

I love all your stuff but would enthusiastically request you to also return to the seduction of innocents if you can. Happen to like the mental side of seduction as much as the physical. Thanks a lot.

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 5 years ago

loved the story,u always write them with great sex n excitement.

GenadineeGenadineeover 5 years ago
Simply Stunning

You write the most beautiful stories, to have an imagination as lustfull as yours must make for a never boring evening.

Thanks for all your works, but this one was special.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
A 10"

For all of your stories you have your finger on/in what trips my trigger. "This is the end of innocents". I don't imagine any man will get invited to this party?

`*~*`,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

love your stories always great and good reading you always have good ideas keep them coming

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 5 years ago
Oh wow!

I wondered if I was bi, think this story convinced me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!!

I love this! It makes me want even more of the story.

dcblydcblyover 5 years ago
WOW

You just keep getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is Hot Hot Hot!

Such an amazing story. 5 stars! Thank you for this amazing piece

Deacon051Deacon051over 5 years ago
Sultry Sexy Scrumpiuos

You never disappoint J!

Thank You

XX lic lic

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
A very yummy tale!

Very well done! Thank you!

ReadytedyReadytedyover 5 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Loved the story. Hope there is a ch. 2

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Very good story

I don’t normally read these stories but seeing your one of my favorites I decided to try one. Not disappointed somewhat like you said hearing about women licking a hot pussy turns me on..

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AGAIN

once again you move into feelings in such an erotic way

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 5 years ago

More please. I want to Mistress Janice, and Pets Lola and Lexus performing more Hijinks and adding new women to her pet collection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Typical Silkstockinglover

Yet another stroker written for a male audience from you and your successes say you're good at it but I'm sorry but they do little or nothing for us.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
Once again, I loved you story

But I have to admit that you really telegraphed that the mysterious woman was Professor Adams. I could see it coming from the first time she grabbed Lola from behind.

I also agree with another comment, that I really miss the "seduction" aspect of your stories. In almost every story I read, I rarely read the active sex parts, but I do love the seduction, even if there is a little reluctance on the part of the seductee (don't think that is an actual word, but I am using it).

Anyway, I loved the story.

Ed

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 5 years ago
Another wonderful story

Adore how romantic this one was as well as horny.

mcnicnacmcnicnacover 5 years ago
literature

That was some really good erotic writing, as I made you a fav author I was surprised that you already were.... going back and looking at your list.... thanks for that story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

your vivid writing and details gives your stories a feel of longing to be there either as the person getting or receiving the erotic thrills. anybody who reads your stories should have eyeball orgasms from reading

TanhorsTanhorsover 5 years ago
Good

Another good story, which surprised no one as it came from you. It's easy to say it could use some refining, but from experience I know it's not that simple, the story goes where the story goes. That being said, we would have liked to see a little more romantic touches. Loved the return of Big Rosie, always love it when a story is clearly set in the same univers as others you have done.

Good read,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another great story

Once again this story shows why your are my favorite. Both erotic and sexy and that is sometime hard to do but you always come through. Hope you eventually get back to Dani, her husband and her wild sisters/mother

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
Excellent

Up to your high standard, you never dissapoint.

5*s again

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wanting

I so wish this was me, I miss being treated like the kitten slut I am.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 5 years ago
Mmh, fuck yeah.

Beautiful story, from start to finish. So fucking erotic. 😍

cumpassioncumpassionover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Sorry I couldn’t vote in time for the contest. Enjoyed your characters through the entire story. While I enjoy relationships that build to fantastically body ravaging orgasms, it’s sometimes just fun to indulge in some immediate gratification! You’re story fits the bill! Good job! Happy Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic. Definitely one of your best stories in a while. Perfect mix of character building and red hot action. Loved that you included Big Rosie too, as a nod to your previous work. Looking forward to your next treat.

Like the last comment, sorry if I've missed the vote cut-off, but 5 stars nevertheless!

LD

ork13ork13over 5 years ago
Congrats

Congrats on winning 2nd place!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Very hot; please continue

Although this makes a fun and exciting standalone story, it would be good to hear how Lola gets on with Lexus and Mistress Janice (and any other random conquests, like Carol).

Congregations on your second place prize.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 5 years ago
A High Bar

Nice, really enjoyed, sorry I missed vote cut off, Five stars, more if I could, Thanks for sharing.

North Pacific

pooky12349pooky12349over 5 years ago
Halloween

Hey Silk! Apparently I missed the deadline too. But pleased that you got second place. Congratulations. It's incredible the way you build a story while defining the characters. This kind of writing takes a good deal of skill and therefore the readers are given a real treat.

Thanks for the story and I look forward to many more.

Ted

MissouriFreakMissouriFreakover 5 years ago
Incredible...

I loved this story! My ex-girlfriend of over ten years (Barb) was bisexual and I visualized her while reading your story. Thank you for writing this.

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriterover 5 years ago
Another Stellar Story

What a super hot story, one I hope you'll continue as I'd love to read more of Lola's journey into submissiveness.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardover 5 years ago
Great as always

Great story everything about it build up backstory and so on. It has great potential for a part 2 as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I must have come four times reading this. Amazing work

roygbiv196roygbiv196over 5 years ago

Great story should make more parts

storyteller19storyteller19over 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading this, would like to see a second part.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

As usual you paint a very vivid picture. I wish I had been invited to such a party when I was young. But 50 years ago it never would have happened.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
MORE!!

Please give us more of Lola's training with Mistress Janice ~ give us more of the budding love with Lexus ~ give us more in the party mansion, does she brave the BDSM room to explore her submissive desires? Tell us MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

This is possibly the best erotica I've ever read, well done

rac1256rac1256over 4 years ago
Amazing

Great story my heart is pounding.

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
Fantastic read

I love tales like these and my young self would have strongly identified with Lola's plight. Though I don't regret my life I do regret it took me till so late in life to give into my sub lesbian desires. I hope there will be more chapters to this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story! I'd also enjoy reading more of the players here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great

Love the story, love all of your stories. Can't wait to see if you have a Thanksgiving theme to follow, has to stay at school during the break.

Bi75tedBi75tedabout 4 years ago
Great story

Don’t typically favour lesbian erotica but I have to say bravo you definitely had my full attention. Excellent story, easy to see why this was an award winner. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi Jasmine,

Even though all your stories range between good and superb, I think you have really outdone yourself with this one. I got to admit, I am a bit of a sucker for some romance and you with this one you did an awesome job of combining the journey of your protagonist, kinky sex and some wholesome romance subplot.

I’d love to see a sequel to this one to find out how it goes with Lexus, if she comes out to her traditional parents and so on.

Thanks for the story!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

326. Another top notch storywith no blackmail. It ended too quickly and needs another update as her experience grows. Is going to continue both eating and being eaten? Does the love story continue?

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

I love a love story. That sums up the emotions involved. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...