Li Makes the Wrong Choices Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Li," I spoke softly so others, "you can't...I mean everyone expects us to leave together to our room.". I felt a whine in my voice as I added, "It's our wedding night."

Francesca piped in cheerily as Phil arrived beside her. "Phil and I have a room here also, and we can all head up to your suite. Nobody will know."

I didn't like the plan but other friends were gathering around and didn't want them to catch on to the discussion.

"Well..ok..." I said talking to the group. "Err...we're going to head up now."

There were groans that we were leaving the party so soon as well as catcalls saying i couldn't wait to enjoy my new bride. I started to walk around the room to say goodnight to the guests, but when I saw Li cozying up to Phil I walked to her, took her by the hand and waved goodnight to everyone. Francesca and Phil followed behind us.

When the elevator doors closed it was quiet for a moment, then Li kissed me on the cheek sweetly.

"Thank you Mitch" she said simply.

When we got to our suite Li gave me a quick look, perhaps a look of gratitude and sympathy, then I watched as Phil put his arm around her waist led her to our bedroom. They shut the door and I sat on the couch outside with Francesca. She was watching me but said nothing. Soon we could hear the sounds of my wife getting spanked. Phil was teasing her about how slutty she looked with her wedding dress hiked up. At first I could only hear Phil but he kept egging her on until I heard her answering him, admitting how badly she wanted him to push inside her. This was all too much for me. I had been so excited to finally get to make love to Li, and now, hours after making her my wife, there was another man fucking her just a few feet away...in our wedding bed.

Francesca, almost seeming empathetic, asked if I needed to take care of 'that' as she pointed at the tent in my pants. I didn't answer, feeling embarrassed, but also angry with her for allowing all this to happen. She did not let up though, asking me more pointedly, "It looks uncomfortable. Would you rather take care of it now, or hope for seconds later?"

I flushed in shame and anger, but for some reason I answered, "I...I think I need to take care of it."

Francesca smiled sweetly, "I know. You don't have to go to the bathroom. It's your wedding night. You do it right here if you want."

I knew it was all wrong. All of it. But like Li, I just couldn't seem to make the 'right' choice. I took my cock out right there and started to jack off. I timed it to the rhythm of the beats from the room, presumably Phil pushing in and out of my wife. Li's moans filled by head, but I also heard Francesca instructing me, "That's it Mitchie...don't hold back...this is who you are..."

I came all over the floor. By the time Li and Mitch came out I had it all cleaned up. That night I held Li in my arms for the second time ever. Like the last time, she slept soundly, having been worn out by Phil, but this time she was almost completely naked...and my wife.

It has been almost 6 months since that night. I have been working hard while Li has been interning in a law office. As far as I know she has been faithful. I have got to fuck her of course, often once a week. I would be lying if I said I didn't think of her and Phil sometimes when we fuck, the things he did to her. Other times I think of how the men in the law firm must look at her and imagine what it would be like to be with her. Many times...I hear Francesca's voice in my head...telling me I am pathetic...telling me this is 'who you are'.

And now, Francesca is coming back to see us.

12