Library Check Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Arleigh could not believe the mad skills that Danny possessed. As far as the hot blonde was concerned, he could stay down there for, oh say, 100 years! She knew that was illogical, but oh, he was so GOOD! This was a man who obviously appreciated women and cared about their needs.

"Okay handsome," Arleigh panted. "Give a girl a chance to breathe. That was amazing, whoever taught you all of those tricks ..." She then realized that one of his teachers was likely one of her best friends. Oh well, everyone had a past. "I am not a selfish lover, care to let a girl have some fun?"

Danny wasn't really sure this was all happening, he just nodded and helped Arleigh get him out of his clothes. He had a nice, lean body and Arleigh could see that he worked out. She ran her hands over him from top to bottom and kissed him sensually, the way that he had been kissing her. Arleigh had to admire his self-control as some of the lovers she had been with in the past would have been pawing at her by now. Not Danny, the only thing he was doing while she caressed him was running his fingers through her thick blonde hair and stroking the small of her back. She got to his cock and slid it into her mouth. Arleigh was surprised by how big and thick he grew, it was a bit harder to suck on than she had imagined it would be. She managed, but only just. This was the kind of cock a horny girl liked to have to play with. Arleigh licked and sucked his wonderful cock, but she took care not to make him cum. Not the first time, she wanted to experience it all with Danny. She slid her mouth away from his shaft and smiled at him.

"You're amazing," Arleigh smiled and kissed the side of his neck. "Most guys would have lost their cool by now and probably would have cum in my mouth. You just enjoyed the ride and let me do my thing. I'm really curious about the rest of you," she said. "Do you mind if the girl gets on top?"

"Not at all, especially when she looks like you," Danny grinned. Arleigh slid on top of him, facing Danny at first. Her tight pussy gripped his cock and she began to ride him. Some men would have let her do most of the work, not Danny. He continued with his gentle touches and his kisses and he fondled her tits. Arleigh thrilled to the feeling of being packed full of cock, a cock she wanted so much more of. She spun herself around and was facing the other way. While riding him reverse-cowgirl, Danny played with her tits and strummed her clit. Her entire body shook with the fury of an impending orgasm. He didn't allow her to fall away, he held Arleigh tight and insisted that they ride it out together. He was going to pull out, but she stopped him. "NO!" She yelled. "I'm on the pill, I want your cum in my pussy!" Danny nodded and did as his girlfriend asked, filling her with his spunk. She finished by doing something nasty, taking some of his cum from her pussy and licking it from her fingers in front of him. Danny knew he had found his perfect fuck princess, a dirty and nasty girl that would be his forever. She didn't even look tired.

Arleigh got on her back and smiled up at him. "Bring that fucking cock over here, lover. I'm going to suck you hard again and then you're going to stuff mycunt full of yourfucking cock! I want you to fuck me until the sun comes up and I bet you can do it, too!"

Danny gave it his best shot. He got hard again, fucked Arleigh again and then they had coffee and talked and shared thoughts. By the time they finished their coffee, Arleigh was grinning at him. She ran to the shower and he was close behind. He fucked the sexy blonde against the stall with her long nails digging into her shoulders.

Six months later, Martina was surprised to receive an envelope with Arleigh's new address on it. They had seen each other a few times and talked frequently, so she wondered what it was that her friend could be sending her in the mail that she couldn't send in an E-Mail. She opened the envelope and some kind of invitation fell out. She was further startled to receive a note from Arleigh asking her to be the Maid of Honor at her impending wedding to Danny Williams.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12