All Comments on 'Licorice-Centered Milk Chocolate'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sabbsabbover 17 years ago
Brilliant

Being there inside your head was perfect. Beautifully written, never falters.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Thanks

Your story will be mentioned on the New Reveiw Story Thread found in the Author's Hangout forum on Lit. Thanks ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Clarification

Appreciate the comments. Would like to apprise readers of an added, intended dimension to this story, though. I submitted it to the "Interracial" section, having tried to write it so that it could be taken as either male-female or male-male--working with the concept that the sex act itself can be seen (or at least discussed) as completely neutral ground. It was posted to the "Gay Man" section (because of my coding, I hope, rather than my writing failure). So would appreciate any comments on how/whether it works from the male-female perspective as well as male/male. Thanks.

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 17 years ago
Heyla

This story's been mentioned twice on the review thread in the forums. Specifically within the Author's Hangout. It's a sticky thread at the top of the forum.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
About Clarification

When I started reading it the first time I thought M/F then I was pulled into it and thought M/M . . .so you did what you wanted to accomplish. It is a good write no matter which way it is read. You can always try to resubmit it using different coding and see if they will consider placing it in Erotic Couplings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
About 2 years too late

Too bad this wasn't on the IR board, I would have enjoyed it ages ago! It worked very well for me, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
furst time commenting

excellent. your words flowed into my heart they were indescribable in their fluency, totally coming from a heart and mind that is rich in passion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You write with such beautifully powerful passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great synopsis

Thank you for collecting all the sensations of my BBC kink in a concise storyline.

AG31AG317 months ago

A great example of what I like to call "pure" erotica. No attention to character or plot, but lots of attention to language that evokes arousal. Not a "stroker." A "stroker" pretty much has to just mention a sex act with a little bit of description to push buttons in the right audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...