All Comments on 'Lie to Me'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months ago

Damn. It's been a long time since I've read "just the tip / no, please don't / oh, hell, okay" story that felt this fresh and this hot.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

HOLY FUCK, this was SOOO HOT!!! I could almost feel the heat coming off of Jamal's cock. Please, please, please tell me this is just the beginning of this story and not a stand-alone. This easily went past ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story "Leaves a lot to be desired." I liked the choice in the description to use a circumcised cock. I dont know what the consensus is????, but I think there are far to many fictional stories with the quote "had a huge uncut cock." Statistical data indicates that from 1946, approximately 87% of males birthed in a hospital / medical setting were circumcised until around 1999 when there was a decline in the procedures because fewer and fewer MD's were willing to accept the entire $22 to $28.00 they were paid to perform the (on average - 16 minutes procedure), because they could see 2 to 3 patients in the same time frame for $48.00 or more. So, in short there are not that many uncircumcised cocks floating around birthed before 1999 / 2000, even though it is over alleged by authors. I rated this one an entire 2, because of the silly "ass fuck" nonsense. It was far too soon to attempt anything so silly when there was "very obviously," going to be numerous future sexual acts to follow this initial beginning. The plot and characters were appropriate, just unrealistic when the ass fuck began after the huge cock description was used. virgin asses need conditioned, not split right up someones dam back. even though it is fiction, it does need to be believable to obtain a rating above 3. I gave this one a 3 only because of the cic-cock description. The rest was - you get the picture.

Anthony1965Anthony196510 months ago

So hot!!! I love this story!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

Can't you bigoted motherfuckers name the Black characters any other name besides Jamal? Black men do have non-ethnic names. But, I guess that lines up into your bigoted stereotypes.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 2 months ago

"Jamal" Really!! Your dumb ass must know Black men have names other than Jamal or Tyrone? Stereotypes much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous