Lie to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shaking my head 'no', which might have been misconstrued as trying to get him to come faster. Especially since my traitorous lips and tongue were ignoring my brain's feeble protests, slithering and sucking and licking, all over the cockhead plunging into my mouth over and over. I found my left hand was kneading his balls, milking them. It felt surreal, my body working him into a frenzy while part of my head protested from the sidelines, benched. But another part of me wanted it bad.

"Oh, yeah, baby" he said. "Suck me good. Just like your mama does." I suspected I would need months of therapy to suppress THAT image of my mother blowing her new husband. He grabbed my hair and yanked on it, holding my head still to take his thrusts. "Fuuuuuck," he yelled. "Here it comes!"

A part of my mind was hoping the neighbors couldn't hear that. Another part was stunned by my body's acquiescence. And another part wanted this. Wanted to get facefucked hard. My stiff cock was oozing and dripping precum onto the carpet.

Jamal jammed his cock against the inside of my cheek again and tapped it several times. He moaned a deep growly gutteral sound and quickly thrust deep inside again. Exploded a huge spurt of salty cum into my mouth. And another, and another.

His shaft was so thick, it had my lips stretched, no room for the gusher of cum to escape.

I had to swallow. Or almost drown. Waterboarded by cum.

So I swallowed his load. Took all his cum. I was both horrified and turned on.

Eventually the flood turned to a trickle. I found my mouth milking his cock, getting the last dregs of cum free, savoring it, swallowing it. Part of him sliding into my belly, to be made a part of me.

Jamal, gasping for air, let go of my hair, and his cock slipped out of my mouth. "Fuuck, that was hot." He looked in my eyes, a worried expression flickering over his face. "Uh... sorry? You OK, son?"

I blinked, processing it. The silence got awkward.

He touched my cheek. "Did I...?"

"No," I whispered softly. "You didn't rape me. I wanted it. Dammit. I guess I'm gayer than I thought."

"You're not gonna --"

"Not telling mom. Not telling anybody. You?"

Relief flickered across his face. "Oh, HELL no." He reached out a hand to help me stand up.

I took it. Stood up. Talk about awkward.

Gave him a tentative hug.

He hugged back hard, a bear hug. Whispered in my ear, "Thank you."

I laid my head on his strong shoulder. Closed my eyes. Inhaled the wonderfully musky, almost smoky scent of his cologne and skin. "Thank you for -- you know -- helping me..."

"This doesn't mean you're gay."

"Uhhh... what?"

"A normal straight guy might do all that, given the chance. With the right man, and the right moment."

"Seriously?" I whispered in his ear. Gotta be another lie, this time a white lie.

"You'd be amazed how many allegedly straight guys wind up with cum in their mouth. Could tell you stories."

"You tell my mother about this?"

"She knew I had an inordinate number of women, and a few select men, blow me before we got married."

"And after?"

"Just this once. I don't run around on her."

I quit hiding my eyes in his neck, looked him straight in the eyes. Well, not... straight... in the eyes. Forward? Whatever. "Don't lie to me." I thought a moment. "Well, not about this. The other lies were kinda hot."

"I swear. Just this one time. Fucking took me by surprise."

"You think?"

"Sooo..."

"Good talk," I said, kinda rolling my eyes, trying to make light of what a hostile prosecuting attorney might sarcastically label 'a near-rape', with air quotes. "Gotta go brush my teeth. Get the taste of your cum out."

****

That night, I was laying in the dark on my bed, naked, slowly wanking it with a hand slicked with Vaseline. Remembering.

A tentative knock on the door.

I pulled the sheet over my erection. "C'mon in."

Jamal entered the room, a night light in the hallway dimly outlining his body. He stood there, blinking, waiting for his night vision to kick in. "Thought I'd check in on you, see how you're..." A long moment. "Uh, are you naked?"

"Nothing gets by you. Dad."

"Early in the evening for sarcasm, son. Um... so what are you doing?"

I thought about evading the question. Nah. "You OK with TMI?"

"Always."

"I'm jacking off. Remembering... you know... earlier."

"Ah. Thanks for your candor."

"You wanna talk about it, c'mon over. Stop making it awkward." I patted a spot on the bed beside me.

He walked up, sat gingerly next to me. Trying to hold eye contact, studiously avoiding looking at the subsiding tentage in the sheets.

"So, after all that, you still think I might be sorta straight?"

"Hard to tell. Ambiguous."

"What, exactly, would have to happen to remove that ambiguity, make you firmly conclude I was gay?"

He gently touched my lower thigh through the sheet. Held it there. "Do you really wanna find out?"

"Mmm." I thought about it. "Sure."

"I'd say if you tried anal, and liked it -- that would be fairly definitive."

"Ummm... I guess. Seems like it would hurt. Specially with that horse cock of yours."

"I'd be gentle. I mean, if you wanted that."

"OK."

"OK, as in...?"

"I'd like to try getting fucked."

He looked at me. Didn't make any move to start the promised seduction.

"What?"

"I've been thinking about how to do this. It makes me weirded out, thinking of this as cheating on your mom."

"It IS cheating. Just not with some random stranger."

"Yeah. I know. Just trying to find some way to deal with the guilt. Because your mom is wicked smart, and if I'm feeling guilty, she's gonna know."

"So your issue isn't cheating. It's getting caught."

He shrugged. "Same as you. I remember you being an active participant in the earlier... festivities. Pretty sure your mom would have issues with you cheating with her husband. If she knew. Which she won't, yeah?"

Hmmm. Surprised I'm not feeling guilty. Oh, wait. That was a question.

"It's our secret." I raised my eyebrows. "Sooo...?"

"It would feel less like cheating if I role played in my head that I was doing stuff with your mom, not you."

"Wow, that's some weapons grade rationalization."

"No shit. But I think I could pull it off." He locked his eyes on mine, searching.

"I'm seeing a gigantic asterisk next to that statement."

He said nothing, an awkward silence that stretched on.

"Just say it. What do you have in mind?"

"I'd need you to dress and behave a bit like your mom. You already look so much like her."

"You want me to wear a fucking dress? Seriously?"

"Actually, I'd need you to wear some of her lingerie. Specifically, a black lacy see-through chemise and matching panties."

"Have you lost your goddamn mind?"

He shrugged. "You might like it. Did you think earlier today that you'd like being on your knees deepthroating my cock?"

"That's... different."

"It's just a costume. Clothes. Seems like that oughta be a way lesser deal than taking cock."

I stared off into space. Thinking about it.

Jamal said, "Just try them on. If you don't like it -- we'll call the whole thing off. You can spend the whole summer wondering if you're really gay. Or trying to find someone you can trust to help you explore your sexuality. In a town that makes fucking Hutto - a town most famous for having a few small concrete hippo statues - seem like a major metropolis."

I shook my head. Sighed. "Fuck. OK. Get the lingerie."

"Be right back."

I sat there in the dark, wondering at all the lines I had crossed today. Just a blizzard of morally dubious behavior.

But... hot and sexy morally dubious behavior.

Jamal came back in, holding a couple ounces of intricately patterned black lace, more holes than fabric.

I took it. Stared at it.

Why is this such a big deal? Just fucking put it on. "Turn your back."

He did. I quickly put the silky, sensuous fabric on, trying not to think of how my mother had worn this for him.

"OK."

He turned around. "Wow. You look -- hot."

I felt myself blushing.

Not hating it so far.

"Turn around. Let's see that booty."

I did.

He lifted the chemise, exposing the underwear. Squeezed my ass. "Now THAT is a butt made for these panties." Leaned down, gently kissed my ass in a couple places. "Yeah. This'll work." He stood behind me. Kissed my neck and shoulders, giving me shivers of delight.

I suddenly felt very feminine. In a good way.

He murmured in my ear, "Umm... want to undress me?"

I turned around. Undid a button on his shirt, watching his eyes.

"Can I give you a hand?"

I nodded, undid another button.

He reached over and caressed my cock thru the lingerie.

"Aaah. THAT kind of a helping hand."

I finished the last button on the shirt, and he took his hand off my growing hardness to take off the shirt. He flung it toward the foot of the bed. I slowly unbuckled his belt, then, emulating his move earlier today, yanked his pants and underwear down in one swift move.

His growing erection sprang free.

He kicked off the clothing bunched around his ankles while I sat on the edge of the bed. He stood there, naked, watching me. Waiting.

I leaned down and gave his cock a gentle kiss on the slit of the helmet, then looked up into his lustful eyes. "How do you want to..."

He leaned down and reciprocated the kiss through my panties, his lips brushing against my cock with just a film of black lace intervening.

I put my hand on the back of his head, and gave it a bit of a nudge, hoping for a blowjob, but he resisted, stood up again. "Nah. Never done that."

"How do you know if you'll like it, if you don't try?" I said, a bit of mockery in my voice, throwing his line back at him.

"Maybe later. This is about you. About wanting to know if you're gay." He reached down and gave the shaft an affectionate squeeze. "Get on your hands and knees, doggystyle."

"No, daddy," I whispered. "I don't want to do that. Please don't make me." I looked at him hopefully.

"Not 'daddy'. We're role playing you're my wife. Stay in character."

I blinked. Oh shit. Just thought I'd wear the clothing, not play the role. Play my fucking mother. In a quiet voice I said, "I -- I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Sure you are." He eyed me, amused at my discomfort in the role. "You're being a bad wife. You need to be spanked." He grabbed me and flipped me over, tried to manhandle me onto all fours. I did some token resisting, for the sake of appearances.

He swatted one of my buttocks, hard.

"Ow! Fuck!"

I briefly imagined how my mother would react to being spanked, even during role playing, given her history with my biological father. Shoved the thought out of my mind.

He spanked the other buttock. "Do what I say."

"If you makes you happy. I want to please my husband." I got on all fours, facing away from him.

He grabbed my ankles and dragged my knees to the edge of the bed, then yanked my legs wide apart. I gasped, enjoying being dominated. Being opened up, prepared to be used.

"Head down. Ass up."

I quickly complied.

Another swat, but this time gentle. Almost affectionate. "God, I love your big ass."

I swayed my butt back and forth, enticing him. I was looking at him from underneath, getting a view of my lingerie, his thighs, and his huge black cock, which was half erect and growing even more massive.

I felt his lips on my butt, gently kissing my cheeks through the silky lace of the panties, slowly moving over the surface. His hands stroked the back of my thighs, soothing me after the faux violence.

"Aaah. Yes. That feels so good."

I heard the click of the Vaseline jar lid being removed, then saw him lubing up his cock. "Gonna fuck that sexy ass, baby."

"Oh, no. Please don't stick that in my ass. Use my pussy instead."

"OK."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

He reached down and pulled the panties to one side, rubbed the greasy lubricant onto my cock and balls, then began giving me a hand job.

"Oh. Fuck. Yeah. Yeah."

I felt the palm of his other hand rubbing my spine, his nails lightly scratching.

"That feels sooooo good. Oh my god."

He jacked my stiff cock for a couple of minutes, until I felt an incipient orgasm building in my balls. "I'm about to cum."

He took his hand off my cock. "Not until I give you permission."

"OK."

He spanked my butt. "That's 'OK, sir.' "

"Yes, sir."

I heard a faint squishy sound, like he had gotten another glob of Vaseline.

"You look so much like your mother. Especially from behind, with that long hair, and that big ol' round boo --"

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up about mom. It's really weird. Plus, you're breaking character."

"K."

"And... keep lying to me. That's so hot."

He thought about it. "If you'll say 'no'. A lot."

"No," I said in a high pitched parody of a woman's voice. "No. No. Please don't. Oh, god, don't do that."

"Yeah. Like that. Now scoot forward onto the middle of the bed."

"Why?"

A gentle spank on my left buttock. "Shut up and obey."

"Yes, sir." I complied, getting back on all fours instead of face down.

He climbed up on the bed behind me.

I looked over my shoulder, looking in his eyes. His pupils were wide open, adjusted to the darkness. "What are you doing in my bed? We're not married yet."

He paused a bit, presumably taking in this twist in the role playing narrative. "Tucking my fiancee in." He put his hands on the lower part of my thighs, started spreading my legs apart again.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Just making you comfortable."

"I'm --- I'm scared. Please don't."

He got his knees in between mine, nudged me wider apart. Opening me up. "It's OK. I'm just gonna massage you a bit, get you relaxed so you can sleep."

"Just a massage? Nothing more?"

"Only that. I promise," he said, rubbing more Vaseline on his stiff prick.

"OK. I trust you," I said, facts be damned.

He started rubbing my shoulder blades, using his short fingernails to gently scratch my skin some more, giving me goosebumps. I sighed with pleasure and arched my back. He put his erect cock between my curvy thick ass cheeks, let it slide back and forth in rhythm with the massaging.

I wiggled my ass, wanting more. Wanting to turn him on.

He put his hand back on my by now limp cock, stroking it back to life, getting me hard with one hand while the other kneaded the back of my neck. "Don't cum."

I groaned. "Ohh. Unh. Yes."

After I was rock hard again, he let go and reached behind me. I felt his lubricated finger slide between my cheeks. I looked over my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Giving your butt a bit of a massage, too."

"That's a weird way to massage."

"Trust me. It'll feel good." His index finger slipped back and forth over my hole in a 'fuck you' gesture, then circled the rim.

I moaned.

"Feel good?"

"No," I said in a high pitched voice. "Please don't. Please stop. I don't like it." Meanwhile my hips were writhing in slow circles, trying to get more of the delicious friction.

"Shhh. Just relax." He started pressing his index finger lightly against my puckered hole.

"Promise you won't put it inside? Just massage it?"

"I promise." He pushed harder with his finger. "Well, maybe just the tip of my finger."

"No, I -- please, uh, aaaaahhhh..." I moaned as his finger pushed through my tight ring.

"Like that?"

"Uhhh. It feels good. But, just the tip, right?"

"Maybe a tiny bit deeper." He kept pushing it in as I bucked my ass up at him. He buried it in all the way to the knuckle.

"No. Please. Stop. You promised you wouldn't."

"You want me to stop fucking you with this finger?"

"Yes. Stop"

"OK." He pulled it out. Then pushed two different fingers into me. It was kinda painful and uncomfortably full, and sexy as hell.

"Aaaah. Please stop. You promised you wouldn't!"

"I promised I'd remove my index finger." He jammed the two new fingers all the way inside. "Shhh. Take it."

"Ow! It hurts."

"It'll feel real good soon." He fucked me with his thick fingers.

And then he touched my prostate.

"Oh, my fucking god."

"Yeah. Like that?"

"Don't stop. It hurts so good."

"OK." He slid the fingers almost all the way out, paused, then plunged them all the way inside, knuckle deep, giving me an electric jolt of pain and pleasure.

"Please. Stop. Wait. Don't," I said in a girlish voice, thrusting my hips up in rhythm with the finger fucking.

He fucked me like that for a bit, then went to three fingers.

"Oh, Jesus," I groaned. "Too full. Stop."

His fingers stopped fucking me. Held still. Then I moaned, and my body involuntarily bucked, as one of the fingers inside my ass rubbed my prostate.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

"Getting you ready."

"Ready for wha-- AHHH! Ow!" He resumed roughly finger fucking me.

"Oh, Jesus. Stop finger fucking me."

"OK. I promise." His fingers slid out, leaving me feeling empty. Needing.

He spread my legs even further apart. Laid his belly on top of my back. Pulled the panties to one side and slowly pushed his huge cockhead against my burning ring.

"Oh. No. No putting your cock in me. Please. You promised."

"I said I'd respect your virginity. So I'm putting it in your ass, not your pussy."

"Please don't stick it in me. Anywhere."

"Just the head. I promise."

"Have you done this before?"

"First time, baby. Just the tip. That's all."

"OK. If it's really just the tip."

"Would I lie to you?"

He put a strong arm between my shoulder blades and flattened my face against the bed, my butt still in the air. He slowly slid inside my ass, just the head.

"That's not the tip!"

"Tip, head. Whatever."

He began assfucking me, short strokes, no shaft. "See? Just the head. Like I promised."

"Thank you. Thank you for not lying to me," I said a bit sarcastically.

He spanked a cheek, presumably as a warning about getting sassy with the sarcasm.

After about a minute of getting fucked, I started bucking back with each thrust, causing the shaft to ease in, deeper and deeper.

"No! That's not the head!" I teased him, like it was him breaching the promise.

He pulled out. "You really want me to stop?"

I reached behind and grabbed his hips with both hands, trying to shove him back inside. He resisted.

"Tell me you want it."

"Dammit. I want you to fuck me. Please."

"OK, you little cocktease. You're gonna get assfucked good and hard." He grabbed my hair and yanked on it while shoving inside. I drummed my feet against the bed, from the discomfort of his huge invading prick. He penetrated me, deeper and deeper, impossibly far inside.

"Are you all the way in?"

"About halfway inside, baby."

"Only half??? Oh, god, it won't fit. Please stop. You'll damage me."

"Don't worry," he said, pushing deeper. "It'll fit fine."

I lay there panting, taking what felt like the entire length of a baseball bat up my rectum. Finally I felt him bottom out, his balls resting against mine.

"You took it all. Such a good fiancee." He started fucking the hell out of me. It hurt, but then he got the angle right and started hitting my prostate, and I nearly passed out from the pleasure.

"Want me to stop?"

"Oh. Fuuuck. Keep hitting that spot."

Hold still." He spanked my ass, hard. And then the other cheek. Kept sliding inside. "Jesus, you've got such a big fat ass. Mmmm-hmm!"

I moaned and cried, still afraid he was doing permanent damage going so deep.

"Take it all." He lay on top of me, balls deep, my ass on fire. His weight crushed me flat onto the bed, going from doggystyle to prone. My hair hurt from being yanked and pulled.

And yet it felt so fucking sexy, being dominated like that. Giving up all control. Letting him take me, use me. Do whatever the hell he wanted to my body.