Lie to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled almost all the way out, panting for breath. His cock poised. I held my breath, waiting. "You ready?"

"Ready for...?"

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"No! Please don't punish me like that. I'll be a good girl." My hips, belying my narration, were grinding and twerking on the cock barely inside me. Trying to entice Jamal to fill the emptiness inside, the emptiness I hadn't even know was there until he seduced me.

"Think of this as an audition to be my wife." He slowly pushed his cock in deeper. "Cause a good wife loves to take cum."

"I'd like to be your wife," I said in a small voice.

Jamal hooked his arms under my armpits and grabbed my wrists, pinning them flat against the bed, splayed out above my head. He hooked his ankles around mine. I was now spreadeagled on the bed, completely pinned down by his heavy body. I could barely breath from being crushed. I was completely helpless and at his mercy.

He began assfucking me again, slowly at first, then gradually building to a jackhammer rhythm, pounding me into the bed as I grunted and moaned and twerked and wiggled for him, taking it deep, enticing him to empty himself into me.

"Clench and release your ass ring for me. Gimme a tight hole to fuck."

"No. That'll hurt my little hole - please don't make me."

"Do it, or I'll stop fucking your slutty hole. And you'll fail the wife audition."

"Please don't stop! I'll be good." I began rapidly tightened and releasing my ass ring, massaging his shaft.

He began slowly sawing in and out, short strokes. "Oh, that feels so good. You're gonna make me cum, baby. So close. Do you want my cum, baby?"

"Give me your cum. I need it inside me."

"Fuck, yeah. Good girl. Aaaah. Aaaahhhh! Urgggh..."

He roared out this sexy animal growling noise, a gutteral wordless 'I'm Cumming' sound, and plunged all the way inside. He kept thrusting despite being fully sheathed to the hilt, desperately trying to get deeper. He clenched my hands so hard it hurt, heedlessly seeking his pleasure in that utterly selfish moment when a man cums inside the prey they pursued and caught. Not that any guy with survival instincts would ever describe it in such bluntly honest terms to their woman.

I couldn't feel it, but I knew he was shooting his load deep inside me, breeding me.

When he had emptied himself, he lay panting on top of me, his skin hot and sweaty. "So sleepy," he said.

"So... sleep. Roll off me and get some sleep."

He obeyed me. Despite my submission, I now had power over him. A good wife can get what she wants. He lay beside me, spooning me, one arm pillowing my head, his eyes closed. Drifting.

I kissed his wrist.

He ran his hands through my hair, stroking and mussing it up. Sleepily, he said, "This is still just between us, yes?"

I waited just a moment too long, making it awkward. "Yeah, sure." Letting him know who was boss now. "Was this a one time thing, or..."

He waited even longer before murmuring, "Maybe. Probably. Since we've settled that you're at least very bi."

"Bi? Getting buttfucked and having cum oozing out of my ass ain't gay enough?"

"You ain't tried pussy yet. Can't know til you try it, son. It's a wonderful thing, pussy."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll put that on my 'to do' list."

Quiet. Is he asleep?

In an uncharacteristically soft voice, Jamal whispered: "How do you feel about what happened?"

"Sharing feelings -- now THAT would be definitively gay."

"Seriously."

"It was hot. Aaand... to be honest... kinda rape-y."

Wow. I can almost hear his sphincter pucker up over that.

"I can almost hear your butthole pucker up over that characterization of our recent festivities. I meant the R-word in a good, 'We're Just Role Playing' kinda way."

"Aaah." A long silence. "Do you want to do it again?"

"You got a damn short refractory period, sir."

"No, I meant... ummm..."

"We keep doing this, you really think someone as wicked smart as my mom wouldn't eventually figure it out? Divorce your ass?"

He sighed. "You make a compelling case for rectitude."

"You just made a compelling case in my rectum."

"You got a mouth on you, son."

"More like a mouth on your Johnson."

He gently swatted my lingerie clad butt. "Nobody loves a smart ass."

"You sure seemed to love my ass when --"

He swatted me again. "Shut the fuck up and lemme sleep."

I lay there quietly, letting him hold me. My mind racing. How the fuck did I go, in one day, from being a virgin and straight, to wearing lingerie and cuddling up to my stepdad with his cum inside my ass? Literally sleeping with him?