Life after Sylvia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," I said dumbly as she undid the front of my pants and let them slide down around my ankles. One hand went back to the buttons of my shirt while the other slipped under it and rubbed my rock hard cock through my briefs, at least the part that was still covered.

"Mmmmmm look at this," she said as the shirt finally spread apart, the buttons all undone. "Bikini briefs, and oh so much of you sticking out too," she said as she let her palm slide across the material of my briefs and then across the couple inches of cock that had pushed its way out the top waistband.

"Ohhhh," I groaned softly as she pushed the front of my briefs down, exposing my whole cock to her eager hands.

"Tell you what. Why don't you let me finish undressing you, and then you can finish undressing me, and we'll go play in the hot tub before we do these dishes. What do you say? Sound like fun?"

"Oh yeah," I groaned as she sunk to her knees in front of me without waiting for an answer. I looked down and saw her aim my cock at her face and lean forward, engulfing it with her hot mouth while her hands pushed my briefs down. Her head bobbed slowly on and off my cock as her hands worked on my shoes, finally getting them loose and pulling my pants down off my feet. It didn't take long for her to have me completely naked as she stayed squatted in front of me, her mouth sliding on and off my cock.

"Now that's dessert!" she said as she pulled her face from my cock and stood up. "Your turn."

I took one look at her and knew exactly what I wanted to do. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds as I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the breakfast bar. I lifted both legs in the air, causing her to lean back and catch herself with her elbows on the counter. With a grin, I unbuckled the red shoes, pulling them off one at a time and dropping them to the floor. I slowly kissed my way up her leg, the red silk stocking the only thing between my mouth and her soft skin. I kissed my way all the way up to her satin panty covered pussy and gently kissed her there, making sure to breathe through the fabric to tease her with my hot breath. I let my hands roam to the clips of the garter belt and flicked each open, letting the elastic snap back up towards her waist.

"Oh God you're a tease!" she moaned loudly as I started rolling one of her stockings down her leg, following the rolled material with my lips, kissing every few inches.

"I'm glad you think so," I answered as I pulled the stocking off her foot and dropped it to the floor, turning to repeat the process on the other leg.

"Uh huh. God damn you're making me soooo fucking horny!" she moaned as I worked the other stocking down, leaving her in nothing but the garter belt and panty. I stood upright between her legs, my rock hard cock pressing against her panties as I reached my hands up to her chest, gently squeezing her big round breasts, my thumbs teasing back and forth across her nipples. "You gonna stand there all day? Or are you going to take my panties off?" she gasped as I stroked my cock up and down her panty covered lips, my hands still busy on her chest.

"You in a hurry?"

"I wasn't, but I'm getting that way," she moaned as she tried to rock her hips and grind herself against my cock.

With a grin, I let my hands slide down to her hips, my fingers winding into her garter belt and the top of her panties. She hooked her ankles on my shoulder and lifted her ass off the counter to allow me to slide the material free from her body. She lifted her legs straight in the air in front of me so I could push her panties up her legs and off, leaving her now as naked as I was. She spread her legs again and hooked them around me, pulling me with her heels towards her pussy again.

"So are you gonna stick it in me or just tease the fuck out of me?" she moaned as I let my cock slide up between her fat round lips and her protruding inner lips.

"I don't know. You want me to do more than tease you?"

"We may never get that second date if you don't," she moaned, trying to rock her hips more.

"Well, I definitely want that second date," I answered, pulling myself back slightly and pushing my cock down so the head split her wet lips. I continued to press my cock down, angling it lower until I felt my head engage into the entrance to her tunnel.

"OHHHH MY GOD!" she groaned loudly as she pulled hard with her heels, forcing the two of us together and pushing my rock hard member deep into her hot waiting tunnel.

"Oh damn," I groaned as my head pressed against her cervix, her sopping pussy having taken all of me inside her until her clit was pressed against my pubic hairs.

"Fuck me Michael. Fuck me hard!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I started sliding in and out of her, my mushroom head teasing her velvety walls and her tight wet tunnel caressing the whole of my shaft. In and out I slid, my thighs slapping loudly against her bare ass, her tits bouncing and rolling with each impact. I slid my hands up her body and captured her tits, moving my fingers to pinch and roll her nipples while I continued to pound into her. "I think I'm going to come!" I groaned in warning, the recent lack of sex and the teasing she had already done having well primed the pump, so to speak.

"Yeah, me too. God damn you feel so good. Just come when you're ready. I'll be along shortly."

I pulled one hand down from her breast and pressed my thumb on the hard nub protruding from the juncture of her lips. I began to draw circles with my thumb, pressing down and rolling her hard clit around and around, drawing gasp of surprise and pleasure from her. Her legs began to tremble and shake around me as I plunged into her over and over again, her cries growing louder with each passing second.

I felt her pussy contract around me just before my own body let go, a strong spasm pushing my hips forward and driving my cock deep into her as the first surge of cum flowed up my shaft and erupted inside her. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as her own body responded to the surge of hot cum, clenching around me and causing her body to spasm and buck. Each new shot of cum into her seemed to draw a similar response, her body jerking and twitching strongly around my cock.

My cock seemed to shoot up into her forever, but I'm sure in reality it was only a few short seconds. As my cock subsided its flood of cum into her, she pushed herself up, wrapping an arm around my neck and pulling herself against me. "Ohhhh God. I can't remember the last time I came so fucking hard. God damn you fuck good!"

"Glad I could please."

"Please? My God. That was more than please, trust me," she said as she held herself against me, panting softly.

I stood there for almost two minutes, our hands slowly stroking each other's backs and butts, at least what I could reach, before she whispered, "How about we test out that hot tub and finish these dishes later?"

"You still gonna do 'em naked?"

"Sweetie, if doing dishes naked gets me this kind of sex, I'll do your dishes naked every day!" she said with a little giggle.

"Careful, I may take you up on that."

"And me you," she whispered.

I eased back out of her, my softened cock pulling from her and unleashing a small flood of our combined cum to leak from her and drip to the floor. I eased her off the short counter and took her by the hand, leading her to the sliding door and out onto the patio in the cool spring night.

"You don't have to worry about anyone seeing you out here, do you?" she asked as I folded the cover back on the hot tub and slipped it off the side.

"Nope. Pretty secluded," I said as I turned the water jets on and then stepped over the side into the hot water.

"So if someone wanted to make love to you right out here, no one would ever even see, would they?"

"Why, worried someone might see you naked?" I asked as I held a hand out for her.

"Me? That's a laugh," she said with a slight frown. "Just thinking out loud."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Thinking that I want to get you hard again and then ride your fantastic cock until you come. What do you think about that!"

"I think it's a fantastic idea," I said as I sunk down into the water, drawing her down with me and pulling her on top of me as I reclined back in one of the seats.

"Mmmmmmm so it is," she whispered. "Now, you just lay back and let me play with you for a while."

"My pleasure," I answered as she leaned her face towards mine for a long, slow sensual kiss like I'd never quite had before.

She spent the better part of half an hour teasing me, not that it took anywhere near that long to get me hard again, but just having a good time teasing me, and herself as well. She rubbed her tits and pussy all over my body, letting me suck them each before finally sinking down one final time and impaling herself on my cock.

"Ohhhh God," I groaned as she worked in short little strokes, forcing more and more of my rock hard shaft up into her as her body lubricated me. She sat upright in the water, her tits above the water level and began to bounce herself in slow motion up and down my shaft, each stroke jamming me deep inside and her ass bouncing on my thighs.

"Jesus you have a fantastic cock," she moaned.

"You make that sound like you've had a lot to compare to," I grunted quietly.

"More than I'd like to admit. How about you?"

"A few lately, only one before that."

"Married?"

"Ten years," I answered

"How come?"

"We loved each other."

"No the divorce. I presume that's what it was."

"Uh huh. We loved each other."

"Seems like a silly reason to get divorced," she panted as she bounced faster, her tits bouncing up and down on her chest as I tried to contain them with my hands.

"We loved each other, but living with each other just wasn't working."

"Can't believe she let this get away," Crystal panted, her voice quavering slightly as she continued riding up and down my shaft.

"Uh huh," I grunted in response.

"She was your first, wasn't she?" she said, looking down at me.

"Yep."

"I can tell," she said as she slowed down and sat on me, wiggling her hips around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a painful subject."

"Yeah, it's alright," I answered as she sat on my lap in the swirling water.

"My first was when I was only eighteen. Johnny Eddie. We did it in the back of his dad's Chevy parked out in the corner of a parking lot after a movie one night."

"Doesn't sound too romantic."

"It wasn't. Two young kids fumbling around in the dark. He damn near came before he even got into me."

"Did you? Come I mean?"

She laughed softly. "No. It was rather disappointing. I expected it to be so much more than it was at the time. It got better over time, but still, lots of times I have to help things along. Not too many guys can give me a good orgasm."

"That's too bad. You sound like you've had a lot of partners."

"More than I'd like actually. I'm looking for someone like...well, like you and your wife were. Someone to love and be with. I think in the end that's what all women want."

"So why is it so hard, for you I mean?"

"My job mostly."

"Jobs can interfere," I said.

"How about you Michael? Want me to be your true love?"

"Well, I could certainly get used to the sex, and well in the looks department, you get all six stars."

"Only six?"

"It's a five star scale sweetie."

"Ohhhh, I see."

"I don't know. We've hit it off pretty well, and I'm not opposed to seeing where things go. I mean you seem to be a nice sweet loving woman," I said with a shrug.

"I wouldn't say many men have called me any of those labels," she said quietly.

I reached up to her shoulders and pulled her down towards me and gently kissed her on the lips, her own kiss returning soft and tender. "That doesn't feel like the kiss of anything but a sweet loving woman."

"You're a dreamer Michael," she said as she moved her cheek next to mine and began rocking her hips again. My cock starting to harden inside her again. "But a dreamer with a dreamy cock."

"You're not too bad yourself. You feel fantastic and you look even better. God with a body like that, you could be a stripper and make a mint," I groaned as she rode me.

She suddenly stopped moving on me. I heard her sigh softly, her breath almost stuttering a little. Without a word she pushed herself up off me, climbed out of the tub and practically ran to the house. I climbed out of the tub and walked quickly towards the kitchen door, just seeing her naked ass disappear down the front hall, her dress and shoes in her hands. I heard the front door slam and stood there, wondering just what I'd said. I looked at the floor and saw her red panties laying there, all that was left of her after what started out to be such a good evening. Hell, I'd even started to think that I might ask her to spend the night.

I didn't hear from Crystal for almost a week. I still wasn't sure what I said that scared her away, but it had to be something. It was a shame too, because we were hitting it off pretty damn well. Fortunately, I did finally hear from her, and received an invitation to our second date. She apologized or leaving so abruptly while I was trying to apologize for scaring her off.

"It wasn't anything you did. I just needed to get something figured out in my head. You're a nice guy and I don't want you to end up hurt."

"Why would I get hurt?" I asked.

"Hold that question until tonight. I promise I'll answer it after dinner."

"Okay. Tell me where you live and I'll come over."

"No, don't. I have a different idea. I'll pick you up at seven, okay?"

"Sure if it's important to you."

"It is," she said in almost a whisper on the phone. "I'll be by at seven."

"See you then."

At seven sharp she pulled into the driveway. She was just getting out of the car when I stepped out into the night. "Wow, you look gorgeous," I said as she walked towards me in a brown minidress that had a gold zipper running from her neck down to the hem.

"Thanks. You look pretty wonderful yourself," she said as she stepped up to me. "Michael, you're a really wonderful guy..."

"Thanks..." I started to reply.

"Shhh. Let me," she said lifting her fingers to my lips. "You're a really wonderful guy and you deserve to know all about me before we get too serious. So I want you to just keep an open mind and not say anything until I ask, okay?"

"Why?"

"Please, just promise," she asked, an urgent look on her face.

"Okay. I won't say a word until you ask," I promised.

"Good," she said leaning in and giving me a long, wet seductive kiss. "That's just so you know that, well, for once I've met a guy I care about enough to do this. Okay?"

"Okay," I answered in confusion.

"Good. Come on," she said, leading me to the car. She let go of my hand and I walked around and got into her little Honda on the passenger side. She was silent as she drove down the two lane highways, skirting around town instead of going through it. She finally turned off the highway onto what was little more than a paved driveway that wound around behind a building.

"So where are we?" I asked curiously as she turned off the car and started to get out.

"Where I work," she said curtly, coming around the car to take my hand. "Remember no questions, okay?"

"Sure," I said with a shrug as she led me up to a small glass door in the back of the building. The door was opened from the inside by a burly giant of a man. I'd seen big, but this guy could play linebacker in the NFL.

"Evnin' Crystal!" he said pleasantly as Crystal stepped through the door.

"Hi Evan. Do me a favor and take Michael out to table two. It's reserved for him."

"Sure thing. Come with me please," the burly man said as he headed down a long dark corridor. I followed, as if I was going to say no to him. At the end of the hall he opened a door and led me out into a scene I hadn't expected. I recognized the décor. Raised stages with gleaming silver poles, men sitting around the perimeter of the stages and around tables all set to be able to look up at the young women gyrating on the poles. At the moment, a tall thin brunette was practically naked, swinging herself around the pole in the middle of the largest stage, her nude body bending and twisting to show off her pussy and tits as she twirled around and lifted herself up on the pole.

She soon moved to the perimeter of the stage, her nude body humping an imaginary figure, allowing the men sitting around the stage to get a good close-up of her nude pussy spread before them.

Evan led me across the room to a table in front of the stage. "Drinks are on the house if you want them. Enjoy the show," he said before retreating back to the door we had come through.

I sat down and watched the end of the performance, the young woman moving to sit at the edge of the stage with her legs in the air, the men's faces inches from her exposed pussy as she wiggled and squirmed her way around in front of all of them, some of them reaching out to tuck bills under the gold chain around her waist before she moved on to the next customer. A few minutes more and she pulled herself up from the stage, picked up her clothes, and with a bow, disappeared behind the curtain at the back of the stage.

I sat and tried to understand why Crystal had brought me to this place.

"And next the incomparable Velvet!" the speakers blared before a young blonde came out on stage. She couldn't be more than twenty or twenty-two, her thin curvaceous body encased in a soft white, semi-see-through dress that came down to the middle of her thigh but also had a split from her bellybutton up to her neck, showing a strip of cleavage that was tantalizing at the least. As she spun, I could see she had wings on, her impression of an angel I guessed. She strutted on her heels to the pole and did a number of twirls and swirls around it, lifting and spinning herself delightfully, her legs protruding out toward the crowd so that they could look up her skirt all the way to the tiny white thong. I never even saw her wings disappear, my eyes were so drawn to the panty, almost see-through, but not quite

She slid down the silver pole and then strutted around the stage, her fingers toying with the single clasp between her breasts that seemed to hold the dress from simply sliding apart over her full round tits. One moment it was closed and another it was open, to the energetic whistles and cheering of the men lining the edge of the stage. She continued to strut, the dress being pulled slowly off one shoulder and then the other, to finally slide down her body, leaving her in nothing but the white semi-see-through thong panty. Even with that on she was practically nude, but she continued to strut and dance to the music, finally moving to the pole again and doing some high leg lifts and stretches that I know would have broken several of my joints.

She let go of the pole and walked the edge of the stage, playing with the straps and teasing the guys as to if and when she would pull it down. Down it went and back up again, her hands coaxing dollars to be tossed up onto the stage before she dropped the panty again, for a little longer this time. Three times she did that before finally turning away from the crowd and bending over, pushing the panty down until she could step out of it, her round full pussy lips pushing out between her legs toward us. She let her feet slowly slide apart to the endearing calls of the men around the stage, finally ending in a split with her pussy higher than her tits, which were pressed to the stage.

She rolled over on her back and scissored her legs a few times, letting everyone see her pussy. Her fingers dipped between her legs, teasing over her lips but not quite sliding between them, before she climbed to her feet again. The song ended and she picked up her dress and cash and walked to the edge of the stage.