Life after Sylvia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came down the stairs and I wondered where she was headed until she walked straight to me. With a smile, she turned and sat her bare ass sideways on my lap while the announcer called that Delilah was finally up.

"Crystal told me to come make sure you had a good seat," the young woman said. She leaned her head down by mine and whispered, "She also said you had a fantastic cock and if I was realllly good to you that I might get a chance to see it."

"And what constitutes really good?" I asked as the next dancer, wearing a Wonder Woman outfit, complete with a mask, stepped onto stage.

"How about this?" she asked, reaching between her own legs and finding the zipper of my pants. She tugged the zipper down, lifting herself enough to also work the snap of my pants apart. I was distracted to be sure, trying to pay attention to the woman on stage as well as the one on my lap.

The woman on stage was strutting around, twisting and twirling on the glistening vertical pole as she teased the guys around the stage. I saw her reach behind her, sliding the zipper of the costume down until the bustier portion fell away, leaving her tits completely exposed and her body naked from the neck to her waist.

"OH damn," I groaned as the girl on my lap suddenly sat back down, this time on top of my cock, my dick unexpectedly penetrating up into her.

"Ohhhhhh God," she breathed softly. "Now I know why she thinks it's so hot."

I was distracted by the girl now sitting on my cock, but my attention was also drawn to the stage for some reason. I couldn't help but think that I recognized wonder woman's tits, or at least I thought I did.

"She's good, isn't she?" the girl on my lap asked, as Wonder Woman sat on the stage, her legs kicking in the air as she let men stick dollar bills in the waist of her short shorts. I saw a few slide their hand down her crotch in the process without a protest from her.

The gal on my lap wiggled around, her fingers between her own legs, teasing her pussy as she tried to rock her hips without being obvious. "We're not supposed to do this," she moaned softly, "But I didn't want to wait. Once I sat on your lap and felt how big it was, I wanted to feel it for real."

"Do what?" I groaned.

"Have sex. At least not out here. We're only allowed to do that in the VIP rooms."

"I see," I said as Wonder Woman got up and began to strut again, collecting the bills from her pants and then pulling them down to reveal a very tiny blue thong. With only the thong and gold knee length boots on, she again worked the edge of the stage, crawling around and letting the guys stick their tips in the string of the thong, a few going so far as to slide their bills under the material covering her pussy. One gentleman, if I could call him that, tried to stroke her pussy, but she waved a finger at him until he reached into his wallet and pulled out a larger bill. She pulled the thong away from her pussy and allowed him to slide his hand right up against her lips while he left his tip.

With a smile to her customer, she wiggled her ass and then crawled down the line again, allowing more guys to deposit their tips. The larger the tip the more they got to touch.

"God she's good." The woman on my cock groaned, watching Wonder Woman and wiggling herself on my cock. She reached for my hand and pulled it down between her legs, whispering urgently, "God make me come!"

I wiggled my fingers across her clit as I tried to watch the woman on stage as she collected her tips and then stood in the middle of the stage, pulling the thong down. With her completely naked except for the mask and boots, she again hit the pole, twirling and twisting, her motions designed to make her pussy spread wide or her tits wiggle for the customers. More dollars flowed onto the stage as she walked around the edge, looking down and wiggling her fingers to encourage them.

Finally, she sank down in front of a man who tossed a fifty onto the stage, her knees on the wood and spread wide. She leaned way over, her tits nearly brushing his face as she whispered something, one of his hands darting up to grope both of her hanging tits. He whispered something back with a grin and she leaned back, spreading her legs as wide as she could on her knees and then teased her pussy with her fingers, finally dipping one finger deep between her lips. With her finger glistening with her own juices, she reached out and ran it across the lips of the man who had been groping her tits so shortly ago.

I didn't even realize just what my one hand was doing while I watched the guy at the stage groping the woman that I was thinking of making my girlfriend. Just what I was doing came back to me in sudden reality as the young lady on my lap shuddered, a long, low sigh coming from her as her pussy clenched around my rigid shaft. "Ohhhhh my God," she breathed softly as she sat, panting, little trickles of sweat running down her neck and between her firm round tits.

"Guess we're both done. Come on. Hold this in front of your cock and follow me," she whispered, holding the dress out to me as she lifted off my cock, the front of my pants wet with her cum.

I got up and holding the wadded up cloth in front of me, followed her to the door I was led in by Evan while Crystal picked up the cash and her costume from the stage floor. "She's the headliner tonight. They'll go back to girls roaming the floor for a few hours and then run a different act," the young lady explained as she pulled me by the hand down the hallway towards the bouncer. Instead of turning and going out the door, which was good since she was nude, she turned and led me through another door and into a world that was, well, a shock.

I'd seen naked women before, but never so many young nude beauties in one place, all in various states of dress. They seemed completely unphased by the presence of a man, even one with a hard-on, as the young lady I was with took her dress back from me and tossed it on a chair as she walked by. She led me to a table with a mirror surrounded by lights, and a variety of makeup items scattered across its top.

"My last task was to make sure you were sitting at her dressing table without your pants on," she purred as she undid my belt and pushed my pants and underwear down. "God I wanna lick that!" she said as she looked down at my glistening cock. "Don't suppose Crystal would mind all that much, would she?" she asked as she dropped to her knees, leaning herself over my knees and engulfing my cock with her wet mouth.

"Ohhhh shit," I groaned as a young black woman came by and leaned over to look down and see what was going on.

"Go girl," she said, her big black tits hanging over my shoulder. "Ohhhh nice looking white cock! I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that!" she purred in my ear. "Even as a freebee!"

"Unfortunately, this one is mine, or so I still hope," Crystal said as she walked up. She tossed her costume and money on the table as the young lady sucking my cock pulled away, gave Crystal a kiss on the cheek and then retreated to give us privacy. "You know, doing a show like that always leaves me sooooo fucking horny," she said as she swung a leg across me, straddling me over the chair. She reached down and found my cock with her hand and held it upright as she lowered herself down, aiming my cock for her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh God yes," she moaned as she lowered herself down on me, my cock sliding easily up into her. She continued to drop down until she was sitting on my lap, my cock fully engulfed by her pussy, her big tits thrust in my face.

"So you do this all the time?" I asked as she started bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Talk later, fuck now!" she grunted, her pace picking up until she was bouncing wildly on my lap, her pussy plunging down over my cock over and over, her tits bouncing as wildly as she was. Up and down she went, my fat cock teasing her vaginal walls and her walls caressing my shaft, each of us working slowly up the hill towards the inevitable peak.

"God so close...sooo fucking close," she moaned loudly, her eyes closed and her hands on my shoulders for balance.

"Uh huh," I grunted, knowing that I was going to be right with her.

"Do it. Come for me baby. I want to feel it! Shit, you're gonna make me come! Ohhhhhh God yes. I'm commmmminnnnnng!" she cried loudly as her whole body shuddered and trembled over me. Her clenching pussy pushed me over the top and my body jerked, pumping a huge gush of cum up into her. Over and over we both jerked and twitched, finally leaving both of us breathing hard, her forehead against mine, her tits rising and falling in front of me.

"So, what'd you think?" she asked breathlessly. "Was it a good show?"

"It was incredible," I answered honestly. "I've been to some strip clubs, but your show was one of the best I've ever seen."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. But now that you've seen...well what I do, where does that leave us?"

"I'm not sure. I guess that depends on a lot of things. At first, it didn't bother me a lot, but the more you went into the show and the more guys you had fondling you...well I don't know."

"Do you have a problem with me showing my body to other guys?"

"I don't know. I guess if we were doing some kind of mutual swapping or something, it'd be different. I just don't know if I can get past all this. Like how many guys do you fuck back here?"

"Here, you mean like this now?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah."

She looked at me sadly. "Far too many," she answered. "You know, you're the only guy I've ever felt strongly enough about to show all this to. What I do, how I do it, how it makes me feel."

"How does it make you feel?"

"Alive, excited, sexy, horny," she said. "All that I feel now, all that I am now, can be for you, for only you. I'll not do anyone else, just you. Every day I work I'll come home and fuck your brains out."

"I don't know."

"If you'd rather you can come here. Watch me, sample, well, all the girls back here. I have it on good authority that you're a hottie and most of the girls wouldn't mind having a ride or two."

"Crystal," I said quietly, reaching up to her face. "I need to think on this."

"I understand," she said sadly, feeling that she already knew the answer even before I did. "You know, most guys hear I'm a stripper and either can't wait to get me to bed or can't wait to get away from me. I wanted you to have a chance to make up your mind and see what I do before you heard it."

"Let me sleep on it, okay? That's not a no, not a yes. Just a let me think on it, okay?"

"Okay sweetie," she whispered, lifting off of me.

The ride back home was surprisingly quiet, neither of us talking, just thinking our own thoughts. She pulled in the driveway and left the car running, the two of us sitting for long seconds.

"I suppose if I hear from you I'll know, huh?" she asked quietly.

"Crystal, tell me. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you do this tonight?"

"You mean take you to my work?"

"Yeah."

"Michael. I like you, a LOT. I didn't want you to get hurt later. Better rip it open now and let you see me in all my awesomeness instead of letting you think I'm something I'm not."

"Well, I have to admit you were certainly awesome tonight. Do you suppose, besides this I mean, that you could be happy doing something else?"

"Someday maybe. Right now I love doing this and it makes me a good living."

"How good? I mean they don't pay that much, do they?"

"The club? Not hardly. No, it's the tips. I haven't counted yet, but I probably made a grand or two tonight. That's why I only usually work two nights a week. Don't want to get commonplace."

"I doubt you'd ever get commonplace," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, if I do I'll make a lot less money. Anyway, you'll call?"

"Nope," I said leaning over to her side of the car and tuning the ignition off. I pulled the keys from the ignition and dangled them in front of her. "You can have these back in the morning," I said as I turned and climbed out of the car.

"Hey! Wait a second. How am I supposed to get home?" she asked as she got out of the car.

"You can go home tomorrow," I said as I walked towards the front door.

As it turned out, we did have more sex that night, A lot, and a lot of talk. It's amazing how candid you can be with someone when you've both just had a satisfying climax and are laying in each other's arms. I was still having problems with the idea of guys pawing her body on stage, even if she agreed to limit sex exclusively to me. She wasn't ready to give up her stage life. I just wasn't ready to share her body in that way if we were going to be together, romantically, but we both agreed that the spark we felt drawing us towards each other was undeniable. The impasse left us unsure where our relationship was going to go, but we both wanted to try and see where it might go. When she left the next morning, both of us agreed, regardless of where the romantic relationship went, she wanted me to explore other women. I think her hope was that I'd see just how much the two of us should be together. Either way, we were both confident that we could be good friends, maybe even with benefits.