All Comments on 'Life after Sylvia Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

I had really hoped for more of the relationship building with Crystal, but the threesome with the boss's wife was very nice. As always, I am eagerly awaiting more.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago

Your writing as always is great. Just not sure if this falls into the romance category. More erotic couplings I believe but you may not have any control on where they post it. Curious to see where the story goes and if there is going to be some actual relationship development or just a free for all sex story. Either way I enjoyed it.

RTR10RTR10over 3 years ago

I think that a couple of years should pass, then he runs into Sylvia somewhere (airport, hotel, etc....) & they reconnect, date, remarry, & pop out a couple of kids. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story

The second chapter in this love story is superior to the first in every way, from plot (more complex than the first chapter) to character development, to tender and passionate love scenes. Five stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Wonder what Chrystal was up to this weekend while Jack was screwing every pussy in camp? This story still has so many ways it could go and the sex is good too!

Keep it coming you have me hooked!

Cheers

SAGE

wheelman53wheelman53over 3 years ago

Nope sorry the first story with Crystal was great. This just turned him in to a male whore who will screw anyone.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Thank you for this

Crystal was is very important to him and to her. This weekend was an eye opener for him. The first pushy little slut was too much, but was a fair lead in to why things might happen.

Marge was the greatest, she told him the real facts of life and love. Not that he and Sylvia would ever have a chance, just on sex, but he and Crystal could be perfect, based on how her and Mr Williams worked out the relationship. Some of the other women seem to be currently aimed at his dick more than a relationship, although Donna talked like she wanted one.

Can't wait for next chapter. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lost interest on the first page with the mention that he had taken the insane decision of still dating Crystal, when he KNOWS she's working as a prostitute.

1001226110012261over 3 years ago
Disappointing 2nd Chapter

1st Chapter was good. This was not romance. All the women seem to be Luring/Blackmailing him into sex? Doesn’t seem to fit with the storyline of the 1st chapter

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Probably wrong category...

...as little romance here. Erotic couplings might be better. But still a good chapter, well written and bringing out a series of female characters. Crystal didn't make an appearance but I have hopes it works out in later chapters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous.. four women in one day.. he didn’t even seem like he wanted to sleep with most of them. Also please stop using the word(s) tunnel or channel for pussy. If it would sound stupid saying it out loud to someone during sex it sounds just as stupid reading it. Think harder for a better word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get on with the story, please! After a while, the sex gets boring and repetitive; as in Insert microscopic plot followed by large dick. Repeat.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Skipped long sections of this chapter or just skimmed it. Let's see...body count includes Tanya x2 at least, Donna, Samantha, Marge, including a threesome between him, Marge and Donna? As the girl in "The Hate You Give" stated, "hoedom is universal," and Michael's the male version. At one point he tries to discourage Samantha by questioning if she's "safe," and she rightly calls him out on his hypocrisy.

The story tied this thread back to Crystal by the spaghetti straps of the bikinis Michael removed and made the "family" company he's working for to be far kinkier than what Crystal does, in reality. Marge formerly stripped and now the company leadership advocates swinging if their workers like it? Uh...

Also seeing some repeating patterns from "High School Dates," like "38DD" chest (from the sex-crazed nurse) and then Jack being able to "break him in half" although he is not David from "High School..."

Really this chapter should have dealt with Michael and Crystal, rather than being an obvious "stroker" storyline. Remember that falling back to too-frequent sex gets old. Let's have something we can sink our teeth into. 1

rickydean56rickydean568 months ago

Was enjoying it till you described a girl with triple D's. Uggh , let me imagine my idea of a cute woman not ruin it with fat cow udders. So stopped even trying to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories