Life after Sylvia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have much longer to wait before two plates were delivered to our table, each with what looked like some kind of roast turkey or chicken, roasted potatoes, steamed vegetables and a light coating of gravy on the meat. "Eat up. Not much time before the show," Marge said. "We used up a bit more time in your office than I planned."

"Ah," I said, not at all sure what show or what she had in mind. The crowd tonight was anything but normal. I looked around while I ate and noticed that all the ladies were dressed nicely, some in what I would call sexy outfits and others in more elegant but expensive looking dresses. Size and age ranged across the board from some in their late twenties, like Tanya, to older women that appeared to be fifties or so. Clearly this was not a typical strip club crowd, unless of course this was some kind of a ladies' night event, in which case I wondered what the hell I was doing here? I really didn't have much interest in watching a bunch of guys stripping.

I couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable with Jennifer looking at me, a little bit of a grin clearly trying to be hidden as she ate. I wondered what she knew that I didn't. I was just about done eating when of all people, Crystal walked out of the door leading to the back. She walked straight towards me, held out her hand and smiled down at me.

"I wasn't sure you'd come," she said quietly. "Better come with me now though."

"Um, okay," I said getting up.

"Michael. Remember your promise. Follow her directions as if it were coming from me."

"Okay," I answered with a shrug as Crystal led me away. She led me to the back room where her dressing area was and set me down without a word. "Okay. What's going on?"

"I'm happy you're here doing this. I really didn't think you would, but thank you for trying this," she said, clearly nervous.

"Crystal. I don't understand. Trying what?"

Crystal stood looking at me for a minute. "Stripping. I mean she did explain didn't she?"

"I have a hunch she left a few things out. Why don't you start at the beginning?"

"Well, Marge and I were talking, and the owner was getting ready to retire. She bought the business and made me manager. This is our first ladies' night."

"Oh, wow. That is a surprise. But what does that have to do with me stripping? Like I'm going to go out on stage and take my clothes off for a bunch of half-drunk hopped up women?"

"Well, she said that she'd convince you to try it...so you'd understand what it's like for me. I thought because you were here that you agreed to do it," she said, clearly upset and maybe even hurt.

"Um. She said we were going to dinner and made me promise to do whatever she asked, no questions asked. Something about caring about me and wanting me to be happy."

Crystal stepped closer to me, reaching for my hands and pulling them to her, clasping both of them tighter, and holding them between her dress covered breasts. "She thought that if you experienced what I do, that maybe you'd be more understanding and less upset about what I do. I think she really thinks we would be good together and this was a way to help us find out if we're really right for each other."

"You two talk a lot?"

"We have quite a bit for a while now, but since she bought the place a couple months ago we talk almost daily."

"That explains a lot," I said. "Seems like every time she and I are together that we end up talking about you and me."

"Yeah. Same here. Seems like a day doesn't go by that she doesn't ask me how things are going with you."

"So, I'm supposed to go out there and take my clothes off?"

"That was her idea."

"I don't have the slightest idea how to do that," I said, "or if I'm even brave enough to do it."

"You don't have to. I mean she didn't tell you. It wouldn't be fair to you."

"She went to a lot of trouble to set this up, right down to these boots!" I said lifting a foot.

"She's been planning it for weeks. She had the idea when she talked about doing a ladies' night and featuring a few local amateurs."

"Good Lord."

"Look. You don't have to do this. Really. It's not that important."

I looked up at her and tugged on her hands. She leaned over and I hooked a finger in the front of her dress, tugging her lower until I could gently kiss her lips. "Do you want me to do this?" I whispered.

"I wish you would," she whispered back.

"Okay. On one condition. Tell me what I need to know so I don't make a fool of myself out there," I whispered before kissing her again.

"Do you really love me that much? Enough to go out there and do this?" she asked breathlessly after several seconds of our embrace.

"Yeah, I do."

"Then I'll make you a promise. She made me the manager so I wouldn't have to strip any more. I make as much if not more than I did stripping. If you do this, and after you say you don't want me to strip any more, then I promise I'll stop."

"That's a hell of a promise. You want me that bad? So bad you'd stop doing something you admit you love doing?" I asked her.

"I don't want to stop stripping. I do enjoy it. It makes me feel good. But if that's what's keeping us apart, maybe it's something I need to change. At least until you and I decide if we're really right for each other long term."

"Okay. I'll go out there, and after...we'll talk. Okay?"

She smiled and planted another soft sensuous kiss on my lips. "Thank you sweetie. I love you!"

"I love you as well," I answered.

"Okay. Gotta go for a few minutes. I'll be back though."

"Okay," I answered as she let go of my hands and turned to walk away. It was only a few short moments before I heard her voice over the PA, welcoming all the women and outlining the program for the evening. She went on to inform them that none of the dancers, most of whom were acting as waiters for the night, were being paid, so heavy tipping either at their tables or however else they wished to express it was highly encouraged. With that said, the DJ put on some music with a heavy beat and she introduced the first dancer.

"Well?" Crystal said as she walked back to see me. "What do you wanna know?"

I laughed. "Everything! I've never done this. I have no clue what to do."

"Come on," she said, taking my hand. She led me to a small office between the two round stages and sat down, flipping on computer monitors. "We record everything going on in the club just in case there's a problem," she said as she flicked through the displays and settled on one watching the stage. "Here. Watch this!" she said, sliding out of the chair and letting me sit down. "Just watch what he does."

"Okay," I said with a frown, watching the young guy on stage gyrate and wiggle around as he pulled his clothes off. "I don't have rip off pants like that," I said.

"Nope. You're going out dressed like that. So just push your pants down and then step on the legs to work them down and off. Unlike guys who wanna see NOW, ladies don't mind if it takes a little longer, especially if there's some tease going on at the same time."

"Okay. I got that," I answered as, now naked guy made his way off the stage by the steps in between the two stages. Crystal reached down past me, flicked to a different camera and let me watch as he worked the crowd of ladies, wiggling and swinging his hips so his cock swung around as he moved from table to table.

"See how he stops when they pull their boobs out? That's an invitation to come play. They'll grab and stroke you or suck your cock. The idea is to let them have a good time."

"Great. What if I come all over someone?"

Crystal laughed and gave me a hug. "Just make sure you do it at the end of your time. Someone will want to. Hell, a few might even want you to fuck 'em a little. Just depends on how turned on they are by what you're doing."

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. We can't do that in a regular show, but this is a private, by invitation only party, so anything goes."

"Oh."

"Yeah, there he goes. See that young woman getting on the table. She wants it."

"I'm not that big," I said looking at him swinging his big, long cock around. "Hell, he's hung like a horse."

"Yeah, but look at how limp it is. A cock like that is all you get. It doesn't get big and hard and fat like yours does. Trust me, yours is gonna go over just fine!" she said, hugging me with one arm and reaching down to grab my cock through my pants.

"Looks like he's about done."

"Yeah, that woman, the one who has his cock? She just gave him a huge tip to let her make him come. I can already tell she'll suck him until he's about ready and then squirt it all over her face."

"They like that?"

"Oh hell yeah. Sometimes they want it all over their tits, sometimes their face. I've seen a few take it all in their pussy, but usually they wanna come and then let you squirt it on them."

"You've seen shows like this?"

She giggled. "I've been on the other side at a bachelorette party or two."

"I see," I said as the guy stood there, squirting his cum all over her face until it was dripping down onto her tits and the front of her dress.

"Okay. Be right back," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. She walked out of the small booth and a few moments later I changed the video feed to the camera facing the stage again. I watched her come out and get the ladies whipped up for the next dancer, after which she disappeared behind the curtain and back to me. "Okay lover. Let's work on dancing."

"Sure."

"Stand up. Can't dance sitting down."

"Guess not," I said taking her hand and getting off the barstool that sat in front of the computer screens. Crystal put her arms around me, turned me so my ass was against her front and began to sway and wiggle with the music, using her hands to encourage my hips to move with hers. "There you go, just let the music take you. Remember that time we were dancing at your house and we were grinding together?"

"Yeah."

"Just pretend you're doing that again and take your clothes off at the same time. Wanna know how I do it?"

"Sure," I said, trying to move kinda like the guy on stage.

"I think about fucking standing up. I get this really good image of a hot sexy guy, you of course, standing on stage all naked with me and I think about trying to rub my body all over his cock until I'm naked and he can stick it into me."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I used to pick a guy from the audience and imagine him, but since I met you, I can't seem to get you out of my mind when I'm out there. It'd be so cool to stand on stage with you and do that for real, undress for you and let you fuck me on stage!"

"I don't know that the girls in the audience would appreciate that show."

"You'd be surprised. As long as they get some themselves, most women wouldn't mind watching that. A lot of them that come to this kind of thing will get really turned on watching that, imagining it's them, but not being quite brave enough for it to be them."

"I had no idea," I said as we watched him slip from the stage and work through the crowd, stopping at table after table, to be groped and grasped, some stroking, some sucking, some trying to get him to stick his cock right into them. He finally gave in and turned a middle-aged woman over the edge of the table, her dress bunched around her waist and her bare tits pressed to the table as he pushed his cock in and out of her pussy. He stood there, to the cheering of the crowd of ladies until she finally came, after which he pulled out and moved around the crowd some more.

"He's got some staying power. I bet he can do that two or three times before he finally blows his load. Look over there. See the woman in the blue dress at the next table?"

"The one standing up and pulling the front of her dress down?"

"Yeah. I'll bet you he goes for her panties," she said quietly, her hips rocking against mine as she stood behind me, swaying slightly to the music as we watched the young stripper move over and grind himself against the lady in the blue dress. As Crystal had expected, he ran his hands up under her dress, played with her pussy through her panties for a few moments and then pushed them down, continuing to grind against her as she tried to get her panties down and off. "Oh yeah. She wants it bad!" Crystal said as the woman finally pulled her dress up and off, leaving her completely naked. The stripper turned her and lay her back on the table and lifted her legs high in the air to the cheering of the rest of the women.

Even in the office we could hear the chant of "take that dick" filtering in as he teased his cock up and down her slit. The now naked lady on the table squealed in delight as he stuffed his big cock into her and began stroking with abandon into her, her big tits wiggling and bouncing wildly on her chest as the whole table rocked. Crystal and I watched as the woman climaxed on his cock, after which the stripper quickly pulled out and danced his way to the next table. He coaxed another woman, this one wearing a snug thigh length skirt, up to dance, rubbing his cock all around on her. As they danced he worked her skirt up little by little until her pink panties were on display. He suddenly picked her up and set her standing on the chair and proceeded to pull down her panties, exposing her pussy to everyone, causing her to blush and cover her face with her hands before his face pressed between her legs and licked her pussy.

Another lady quickly squatted on the floor in front of him while he was busy licking the woman on the chair, sucking vigorously on his cock. The chants to "Fuck her" rang out as he licked her pussy, his hands alternately pushing her dress up and her panties down further until she stepped out of the pink panties and allowed him to push the dress up above her breasts. He coaxed the woman between his legs back and then moved the woman from the chair to sit on the edge of the table. He stepped between her legs, pressed his cock to her wet pussy and pushed into her, bringing a cry of surprise and apparent pleasure from her.

"God look at him fuck her. I'm getting so God damn horny!" Crystal moaned, her hand sliding around my waist to the front of my pants and undoing them. She pushed them and my boxers part way down and pulled my hard cock from its confines to slowly stroke it.

I watched as the guy fucked her until she came in a huge screaming orgasm, after which he pulled out and stroked himself a few more times before squirting cum all over her pussy and stomach.

"I'll be back," Crystal said breathlessly as she headed out once again to introduce the next stripper.

I was sitting in the chair when she came back, my cock sticking up out of my pants. I grinned at her, pulled her to me and reached under her skirt to pull her tiny thong panties down. "Someone's wet," I said as I helped her take them all the way off. I tossed the panties aside, the material soaked with her moisture.

"Oh yeah. SOOOO damn wet," she said as I pulled her onto my lap, hiking her skirt up so that her bare ass sat on me, my cock sticking up between her legs. We sat there, her fingers playing with me as we watched the next guy do his thing, teasing and playing with Marge, Tanya and Marge's friend Jennifer, who spent quite a bit of time sucking his cock before he danced his way to another table.

"So, can you do this?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Nervous?"

"VERY!" I answered honestly.

"Well, you're up next."

"Already?"

"Uh huh. You know what?"

"What?"

"I'm nervous too. I want you to do good, but I'm worried about what happens if you don't, or worse, you really can't stand it."

"Let's cross that bridge when we get there. No point in borrowing trouble," I said quietly as the dancer bent a twenty something over the table and screwed her until he pulled out and squirted all over her ass.

"Well, time to go," she said as she got off of me. "Wait till I announce you and then come on out."

"Got it," I said as I fastened my pants back up. I watched on the monitor as she stepped out on stage, looking very sexy in her silver dress, one shoulder completely bare, her big round tits bouncing slightly with each move she made. Yeah, I could easily imagine undressing her on stage as I undressed myself.

I heard her introduce me as I walked from the office to stand behind the curtain that led to the stage. In a few moments the curtain pulled back and I saw her face, a hopeful, but nervous look on it. I smiled equally nervously and stepped through to the cheering of the audience. I reached out and grabbed her hand as I stepped through the curtain and pulled her back onto the stage as I stepped onto it. "What are you doing?" she hissed quietly as I moved next to her and started dancing to the beat of the music, grinding myself against her.

"Just what you said, only for real," I answered as I started unbuttoning my shirt, my obviously hard cock grinding against her body as she hesitantly started dancing to the beat with me.

"For real?" she asked as I pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside on the stage.

"I thought maybe you wanted to help!" I answered of the loud music as I backed away a little, reaching for her hands and pulling them down to the front of my pants. She grinned at me and rubbed one hand up and down my bulge while the other undid the big belt buckle and pulled the belt from my pants. To the cheering of the crowd, she swung it over her head a few times and then used it to capture my hands, wrapping it around my wrists as if tying me up. I held the belt in place with my fingers and raised my arms while she undid the front of my pants and sank down on the stage, pulling my pants down with her. She exposed my silk boxers and continued to pull until my pants were bunched around my cowboy boots. She pulled one boot off and then the other, tossing them over her shoulders before pulling my pants off and swinging them around her head a she knelt on the stage in front of me.

The crowd seemed to be loving the show, the women all clapping to the beat and shouting to "take it all off". Getting into the spirit, she hooked her fingers into the waist of my boxers and tugged them down slightly before looking at the crowd and mouthing, "should I?", to which they clapped and cheered loudly.

Crystal looked up at me to see how I was doing as she slowly pulled on the waistband, letting the wiggling of my hips work the material down over my ass, slowly exposing my rock hard cock, sticking in the air big and fat. Once my cock was completely exposed, she slid them down my legs, letting me step from them as she crouched in front of me and played with my cock, occasionally reaching her mouth out and giving me a lick or quick suck.

I let go of the belt and unwound it, no longer being her "captive" and pulled her up. I reached for her dress hem and quickly pulled it up, sliding the material up her naked body until she stood on stage in nothing but her high heels. I found the belt I had dropped and picked it up before pulling her to me. I swung her side to side in time with the music until I had her backed up to the silver pole in the middle of the stage. It only took a second to get her hands up and wrap the belt around them and the pole, clearly not enough to really hold her, but enough to give the appearance, which the ladies seemed to love, especially Jennifer, who was whistling and calling loudly to fuck her silly.

Crystal leaned back against the pole, knowing exactly what I intended to do. She spread her legs as much as the high heels would allow her and pushed her pussy out at me while I stepped between her legs and rubbed the head of my hardon up and down her lips to the cheering of the ladies. I heard Crystal moan over the sound of the crowd as I pushed into her slick tunnel and began sliding in and out, my cock stroking deep in and out of her as she tried to hump back against me. We'd had sex enough times for me to realize just how turned on she was and how badly she wanted to climax. I moved one hand to her breast, squeezing and playing with her nipple while my other moved to her shaved mound and teased my thumb across her clit. It didn't take long before she came in a huge screaming orgasm, the whole group cheering loudly as I pulled my girl cum slickened cock from her pussy.