Life after Sylvia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in, undid her bonds, even though she could have undone them herself, and then gave her a big wet kiss before dancing my way off the stage.

"Good job!" Marge said as I danced my way over to their table, my rock hard cock swinging and bouncing with my gyrating hips. I grinned at her and nodded as I worked around the table, Donna being the first to grab my cock and suck it.

"More for you later," I said as she released me, quickly moving to Jennifer.

She stood up and danced with me as well, rubbing her dress covered pussy on me until I hiked her dress up, finding her bare pussy completely exposed and glistening with moisture. "FUCK ME BABY!" she shouted, causing the group to start chanting "fuck her fuck her."

I continued to pull the dress up as far as I could and then reached behind her to find the zipper that ran down the back of the snug upper part of her dress. I pulled the zipper down, her tits pressed to my chest and my cock between her legs, before backing away and pulling the dress all the way down and off her now naked body. She kicked off her shoes and practically jumped on the table, spreading her legs for me.

She clearly wanted to be fucked, and part of me wondered just what she knew about me, given that it was pretty obvious that she was thinking about it all the way back at dinner. I pushed my cock down between her legs and slid easily into her pussy.

"OH FUCK ME!!!!" she squealed as I started pounding into her. Her orange sized tits bouncing wildly on her chest each time my thighs pounded into her bare ass. I doubted that I was going to last too long doing this and decided to pull out and go on to someone else, not wanting to "spoil" the show on the first woman. Much to her displeasure I pulled from her and headed to the next table, my cock bouncing and glistening with her juices.

I was actually pretty surprised at how many women wanted to suck my cock and play with my balls, even after being stuffed in one woman. A sweet looking little gal that had to be barely twenty-one opened her mouth and managed to push my whole length into her mouth, her hands grabbing at my ass and trying to coax me to fuck her face. I plunged in and out a few times before pulling back to let her catch a breath, bringing another cheer from the group.

I danced my way to the other side of the table where a somewhat rounder woman with massive tits pulled them out and pulled me over to fuck her tits, her mouth closing around my head with each stroke up between her big creamy boobs. Up and down I humped my hips, pumping in and out of the soft cavern of flesh and her hot mouth until she released me to dance my way to another table.

My cock bounced and swung as I moved from woman to woman, many of them reaching out to stroke or suck my cock, about half of them with their tits hanging out in invitation.

"COME HERE BABY!" a woman shouted as I came close to their table, the little mini-skirt she wore quickly sliding down her legs as she bent over the table and pushed her ass out at me. "FUCK ME BABY!" she cried, wiggling her ass at me.

I stepped behind her, rubbed my cock up and down her wet slit a few times and then pushed quickly into her, bringing a loud squeal. I started pumping into her, pulling back until I was almost all the way out and then driving back in again, slamming my hips to her ass, shaking her whole body. I reached down and lifted one of her legs, spreading her legs farther and then hooked my hand down to her curly bush, finding her hard clit and quickly stroking it feverishly. "OHHHHH FUCK YESSSS!" she screamed as her whole body suddenly jerked and shuddered, her pussy gushing cum around my cock.

I pulled from her spasming pussy, leaving her to lay there, dripping on the floor, to a cheering crowd, and started to dance away. A woman in her forties reached over to me and pulled me to her as I came by her table. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me aggressively as she danced against me, finally pulling away after almost a full minute of her embrace. She pulled the front of her dress down to her waist, reached behind her and undid her bra, tossing it aside as she sat back on the table. With a grin, she hiked up her skirt revealing a pair of white lace panties. "Take em and take me!" she said over the din.

I stepped towards her and pulled on the panties, her ass wiggling on the table to let the material work between her cheeks and the smooth table, finally pulling them down her legs and tossing them aside. She spread her legs wide as I stood up and waited for me to step between her legs and push into her. I smiled and winked at her as I rubbed my head up and down her wet lips before slowly pushing into her.

"Oh my God yes!" she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck does he feel good!" she said to the other girls around the same table.

"GO JENNA! FUCK THAT STUD!" one of her friends shouted as I started sliding in and out of her.

"FUCK YEAH!" she cried as I stared pounding in and out in time to the beat, cries and chants of "fuck her" and "Fill that cunt!" rang out.

"Do it! Make her come!" her friend called to me. "Fill her pussy!"

I continued to stroke in and out of her, pounding into her, my hands reaching for her big round tits and capturing them, squeezing and pulling her hard nipples. "OH FUCK OH FUCK!" she cried as her climax grew nearer. She suddenly came around me, her pussy clenching and spasming as I continued to stroke in and out of her.

I looked across the room to Marge's friend, and crooked my finger for her to come to me. She stood up, looked at me for a moment, and then headed my direction, pushing the dress back off and leaving it on the floor behind her.

I pulled from the woman on the table and turned Jennifer around, facing the woman on the table and then pushed her forward, leaning her over the woman who just came. I stepped to her and quickly pushed my slickened cock up into her and began stroking with abandon, bringing gasps and cries of pleasure from her as she half lay on the other woman, their tits pressing together as I pounded into her.

"OH FUCK MEEEEE!" she squealed as she climaxed suddenly, her pussy clenching around me. I pulled from her pussy, knowing I was moments from coming myself, pushing her down so she was kneeling between the other women's legs, facing me. I grabbed my cock and started stroking, only to have my hands pulled away by Jennifer. She wrapped her hands around me and stroked me feverishly, sending me over the top. With a loud grunt I fountained a huge gush of cum into the air, landing in a long string across the pussy laying on the table, and Jennifer's face and hair. Again and again I came, spewing more cum out onto the pair until all that was left was a drool of cum from my exhausted cock dribbling on Jennifer's tits. She closed her mouth around my shaft and sucked the last from me before releasing me and standing up. Wrapping her arms around me, she kissed me deeply as the music finally faded to a dull background.

"And that's it for tonight ladies. Hope you all enjoyed the show, and for those of you who asked, no, I didn't plan the little exhibition, but I wasn't complaining! God no. Have a good night, feel free to stay and visit with the dancers to your heart's content, and remember, their only pay is your tips, so be generous." I heard Crystal say over the sound system.

"Well stud, how about coming back to the table with me so I can give you that tip?" The woman with her arms around me asked as she broke the kiss.

"Might as well," I answered breathlessly as she turned and led me through the tables, stopping half way across the room to pick up her dress and then leading me on to the table.

"Well, how was that?" Marge asked. "Learn anything?"

"Oh yeah," I answered as the woman pulled her purse open and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills to stuff into my hand.

"God Marge. You ever wanna do this again, just call. And you sweetie, if you decide you wanna add any new people to your play list, just give me a call. I'd fuck you again in a hot second!" she said as she walked toward the bathrooms, her dress still over her arm.

"Damn Michael!" Donna said with a grin. "I had no idea you were so talented."

"I'm not. First time," I said over the again louder music.

"I know this was about Crystal, but that was something to see," Tanya added. "God you looked good up there fucking her. Is that how I look when you're fucking me?"

"Pretty much," I agreed.

"No wonder it feels so good. You wanna come home with me tonight or you got plans."

"Plans. I promised Crystal we'd talk tonight," I said.

"Guess that leaves both of us out Donna. Marge, thanks for the invite. It was a gas."

"Glad you had fun. I think Michael and I need to talk though before I go. I'll probably see you girls at work tomorrow. I'm planning on coming by. And remember, this is not supposed to be spread around, right?"

"Yes ma'am." They both answered as they picked up their stuff, leaving me alone with Marge.

"So I take it you're not too upset with me?"

"I was. I mean I kinda felt like you were pushing things a bit hard, but to be honest, making her a manager so she doesn't have to do shows, well, I appreciate that."

"You think it'll make a difference? In your relationship I mean?"

"She and I talked a little before. She promised that if I asked she'd quit stripping."

"And will you?"

"I don't know. I mean this was an experience. I'm not sure I'm really the stripper type, but I understand now what she gets from it. When I was out there dancing it was like another world. I didn't think twice before letting them suck or fuck me. How do I blame her for letting guys finger her on stage?"

"True enough."

"But it still happens, and that part I still have to think about. We'll talk and see. I just don't know yet."

"I presume Crystal will give you a ride home?"

"I'm sure she will," I answered.

"Alright. See you tomorrow then. And Michael."

"Yes?"

"That was probably the hottest show I've ever seen," she said with a smile before turning and walking away.

I turned and walked up the stage stairs and through the curtain to find Crystal, sitting in the little booth with the video screens, her eyes red with tears. "Hey, what's going on in here?" I asked quietly, reaching my lips to kiss her forehead.

"Oh...not much," she said with a little sniff.

"Doesn't look like it. Come on. Tell me."

"I watched you out there. You were good. DAMN good!" she said quietly.

"So you're crying because I was good?"

"No. I'm crying because I think I finally understand how you feel watching me. I've known that you're having sex with quite a few women, including Marge. It never really bothered me. I mean knowing it and sometimes even participating along with it, well, it's a lot different than watching," she said as she turned the chair and leaned over and hit return on the keyboard. The video screen bounced a few times and then settled with the image of me standing behind one of the guests, pounding into her vigorously. "Look at that. She's loving it. You don't exactly look like your struggling to carry on either."

"Yeah. Pretty much the same way that it looked to me when that guy was stroking your pussy. Not that you were fucking, but you were definitely enjoying his attentions."

"Yeah. I know I was. It feels good. But now I know how you felt. It just never hit me until now," she said, hitting a key on the keyboard to freeze the image. "So, what now?"

"Well, how do you feel about taking me home?"

"To your house? Sure."

"No. Your house tonight," I said, stepping around the chair and pulling her out of it. "Besides not having a stitch of clothes to wear, Marge drove off with my wallet and keys, so I'm at your mercy tonight."

"I'd be surprised if she didn't plan it that way," Crystal said, giving me a hug. "But just the same. I'll be happy to take you home."

"I hoped you would. I'd like to spend some quiet time with you."

"Having sex?"

"And talking," I whispered back.

"I'd like that," she said quietly. "Would you mind waiting in the back?" she asked, looking down at the live feed, a number of women still in the room, two of the dancers in the middle of what I could describe as nothing less than an orgy, each of them with at least three women.

"Don't want me out there?"

"Not dressed like that!" she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I'll wait in back," I said, letting my hands slide from around her. She looped an arm around my waist and walked back with me, leading me to her regular dressing table. She pulled on her robe and then gave me a soft kiss.

"I'll see if I can find your pants. I don't know if you really wanna go home naked, although I don't think I'd mind all that much."

"Really? You wanna take me home naked? What about Kaitlyn?"

"My roommate? Trust me, she won't mind either," Crystal said with a grin.