All Comments on 'Life after Sylvia Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago
Fun story - looking forward to the next part!

It's amazing how many times people need to make a choice, and choose poorly. Maybe Crystal chose poorly, but maybe for her she didn't. I'm looking forward to the next installment to find out.

Thanks for sharing!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 3 years ago
What happened to Marge

I thought Marge wanted to be with them during this momentous night!!

Obviously they needed their level headed referee to keep them together, like Marge and her husband. This has been the theme throughout the story: Michael and Sylvia loved each other deeply, but couldn't live together, they had good sex, bad living habits, but wanted more.

Crystal is everything Michael wants plus, but he wants to rein her in just for him and still think about others for himself.

Marge needs to get to them and and support Michael before Crystal moves out, and maybe get Donna involved to make a hone threesome and Michael does more ladies nights and Donna does some dancing too

bsp76bsp76about 3 years ago

Is that the end of the relationship with Crystal? Loving the series

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

What a wonderful story you have going on here. Not going to try to guess where you are headed just let it roll! I got my E=Ticket to ride along where ever you take us.

Cheers

SAGE

PS: In real life I would say Michael was set up by Chrystal with the one night hall pass but this is your fantasy so it can be any thing you want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His inability to chill out and have fun is off-putting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I will finish this

But boredom with it set in awhile ago

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
In my mind

He's a hypocryte to fuck a bunch of girls but don't let Crystal dance. She's a stripper why negate her profession? This is like he meet her. But his EGO can't stand the thought of other men lust after her. In time he get's to see he loss a very good thing. And others get's the benefits. Then he is the looser.

And AGAIN he wants to run because he has seen Crystal fuck. But what did he? What wanted he to do with this girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marge is a bad influence for him. He is one man one woman and toxic friends took it from him, turning him into a man slut.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Good story but going from bad to worse for Crystal and Michael. Might be a way through this but cannot see what it is.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Yep. Should have dumped her at the strip show and never done the strip show. Dumb move.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 1 year ago

He is a total hypocrite

Crystal is honest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i have to laugh at people calling Michael a hypocrite. no he is not. he did the strip show for her and understands how she gets a thrill from it. however to him it is not more important than a real relationship.

the fact she wants it more than him and she wanted the one night off and SHE didn't feel any regrets while he did shows exactly the type of person she is and how little she cares about their relationship.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Bad to worse. Michael needed to compromise and not force Crystal to totally give up dancing, as she was honest with him and up front about it. But let's be clear: because Michael's a guy it's "ok" for him to have as much as he wants but for Crystal to dance and just be touched is verboten?

Yeah, no way the libidinous "family" company helped him, nor all the "partners"--most especially Donna. 1

Falstaff60Falstaff603 months ago

Men and women are not the same psychologically or biologically. We do not react the same to cheating scenarios. Those stating that Mike is a hypocrite need to go refresh their knowledge of this. The more partners a woman has the harder it is for her to pair bond with a single man. Her release of oxytocin gets messed up and she is more likely to stray in a relationship. For men our response is different. Our pair bonding is more of a reasoned bond. Not saying it's excused in either case. If you are in a monogamous relationship you need to stay loyal to it. If you can't you have no business being in one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories