All Comments on 'Life after Sylvia Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great chapter! New faces and hot sex my kind of fantasy.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
excellent

Carefully crafted and well-written, this is a marvelous continuation of the Life after Sylvia story. The plot builds slowly but steadily, keeping the reader engaged at all times, and the descriptive love scenes really add a romantic aura to the chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Great. No idea where it's going though.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

This storyline ultimately suffers from a coherent and sustained direction. Ch 1 set up Crystal and Michael to have many adventures together and even to succeed. However, the story ditched Crystal in Ch 2 to introduce "screwing everything that moves" when Michael had bought Crystal deer hunting equipment and they were going to go...but that didn't materialize. Basically Ch 2 until now is Michael coupling repeatedly without real consequences and having the "family company" destroy a decent chance at happiness with Crystal. It was about time someone like Christina arrived to "check him out" to see how libidinous he really was, and at least she stuck to her guns by leaving.

The storyline basically explores different rabbit holes, although the only constant becomes which woman's hole is getting explored. Unfollowing and ceasing reading this, as it can't be rescued. 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories