All Comments on 'Life After Work Pt. 03'

by Joeehartley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Now that was a fun read that got Hot!! Thanks for sharing my friend. (Happy New Year!!)

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 2 years ago

Hello Joe. I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Being older myself and being one who has always enjoyed the attentions of the more mature women that I have come into contact with, this story had a certain attraction. I can't wait to see what other pleasures the ladies will come up with. There is a certain pleasure reading about us more mature folks. And even as the years continue and our ability to pleasure changes, it's still a hell of a ride. I can't wait for more.

stevie1965stevie1965over 2 years ago

enjoyable and fun tease. looking forward to next chapter.

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Love this story - wish I was there. Thank you!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really good story. Fun and sexy!

ebinscebinscover 2 years ago

Definitely a five (or maybe an eleven) and it has me thinking of moving to a senior community sometime soon. There were a few minor grammatical issues that I noticed, but it was otherwise an excellent read. A follow up story with each of these women would be great! Where is this place again?

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Another winner Joe. I'm looking forward to ch4! Why can't I find a place like that to live....

kingswedekingswedealmost 2 years ago
Great

Read three of the chapters and so far they are fantastic.

Love how the ladies want to please Bill.

Now on the the rest of the story

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

I’m sitting here with a raging hardon. Your story is hot and since I’m in this age group very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really arousing. I just wish these stories were the real world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeehartley@Joeehartley
I write about what turns me on. Feel free to offer suggestions and I'll see what I can do with them. I've gotten some of my best story ideas from readers. I like to chat, flirt, and exchange pics, so feel free to contact me. Please leave a comment or contact me directly if ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES