Life After Work Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his cock rapidly pushing his cock head against her lips each time. She opened her mouth and Bills cock was now being stroked by her tongue. When the timer sounded, she took all of him inside her mouth.

Jill had to be reminded by the other two women to step back.

Bill pulled off his shirt and was now totally nude. Gail and Carol wore their see-though baby dolls without panties and Jill was completed exposed in a shelf bra and garter belt.

Gail addressed the crowd, "Now you get to see which of us taste the best."

The three women sat on the couch and spread their legs.

Bill no longer cared which woman he tasted first. The clip board had been long forgotten. He positioned himself between the spread legs of the nearest woman and slowly licked her from as low as he could reach up to her engorged bud. He then moved on to the woman next to her. He decided to give each woman one lick each then start over.

The woman had positioned themselves in the same order they had been in all day. Gail felt his tongue move up her slit and instead of sucked her clit, he moved on. She shifted her position on the couch so that she now lay more prone instead of sitting up.

Bill's tongue traveled up the wet folds of Carol's intimate region as she pushed her groin against his face. He probed her deeply until finally ending at her little nub.

He moved on to the next pair of spread thighs, Jill had watched with interest Bill's performance with her friends and had already adjusted her position. Bill placed his tongue low and slowly moved upwards as Jill thrust her pelvis in rhythm with his tongue.

Bill took a deep breath and moved back to Gail to complete the cycle over again with each of the three women. He told himself that this time they would receive two licks. Bill tried to limit it to just two licks, but with Gail bucking as much as she was. He just continued to lick her clitoris until she came.

Carol pulled his head between her legs and would not release him until she was also shaking with her release.

Jill placed her hands on her knees and spread them wide and up near her head. Bill licked her slowly covering as much area as he could. He kept the pace slow and watched as she slowly shuddered for over a minute.

Bill had given the three women each an orgasm with his tongue and felt extremely pleased with himself. He reached for his wine thinking the women might want to pause for a bit.

Gail stood and announced, "Are you ready for the final event?"

Bill looked over at her and smiled as the realization of what she said became clear, "I'm ready as soon as you ladies are," he answered.

Gail had one more question, "Do you want us totally naked? Or just like this?" She turned around and bent over presenting her naked ass to him and resting her arms and head on the couch.

"I think totally naked is best," she said answering her own question and pulling the baby doll over her head. She resumed her position and Carol after removing her negligee took her position next to Gail. Jill being fully exposed already simply took her position.

Gail then directed Bill to use his cock to explore the warmth and softness of their pussies. Bill positioned himself behind Gail and entered her easily. She was fully aroused and he knew he had to last, so he planned on a slow tease of each woman and only give one stroke to each.

His plan turned out to be far more difficult that he's thought. Gail ended up on the receiving end of half a dozen stokes before Carol grabbed him saying, "My turn."

Bill took a moment to gather his wits then entered the warm wet channel of Carol. Again, he planned on only giving her the same number of strokes as he's given Gail, but after a dozen, something stopped him by reminding him there was one more woman.

As he entered Jill, he could not last long enough to offer her the dozen stroked and she ended up pumping him as much as he pumped her. He lost control at the same time as she did and he collapsed over her back.

Several minutes later they all had recovered and Gail asked, "Well who won?"

Bill knew he had a great opportunity here and said, " I couldn't decide. It is a three-way tie. I guess we'll have to do it all again."

The women all laughed then agreed for another contest.

*

Dear Reader, if you enjoyed Part three of my Life After Work series, please give it a 5-star rating.

My, like other writers on Lit, only reward for my work is the comments I get from readers. If you leave your name I will respond to you, but I cannot respond to anonymous comments. I also respond to email.

joeehartley

12