Life and Times of the Carr Family 1

Story Info
Alison's shocking discovery when she leaves work early.
6.6k words
4.5
66.7k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains male bisexuality

The alarm sounded as the sun peeked through the mini-blinds while Alison Carr slapped blindly at the noisy little clock on her nightstand. She slowly sat up in her bed and leaned against her headboard. The wood felt cool against her bare back as she yawned and stretched before throwing back the silk sheet that encased her body.

At 36 years old, Alison had a near perfect body her 36DD breasts were still quite perky her butt had always been reasonably big and round, but it was also firm. As she stood looking at her naked body in her full-length mirror, she could hear the typical morning banging around that was her son doing his morning workouts in the basement.

“Oh, that boy.” She said with a sigh as she thought of her son downstairs lifting weights. Her mind wandered a bit as her thoughts drifted off to very un-mother like type things.

Alison could feel her bare pussy tingle as she imagined her own sons ripped body and how she liked to peek at him working out with his friend in the basement both of their young 18-year-old bodies glistening with sweat.

Alison was soon snapped back to reality with the sound of her son James yelling from the kitchen. “Hey, you going to work today or what?”

Alison quickly threw on the clothes she laid out the night before and entered the kitchen. She smiled as she saw her son sitting at the table eating toast. “Yes I am going to work, and you make sure you get your butt to school. You may be 18, but you're still in high school, and I am still the boss of you understand.”

“Yes ma'am I understand.” said James as he stared at his mother. She was often an object of his fantasies. He loved the way his mom dressed for her job she was always dressed in a mix of slutty and sexy. Her long brown hair was pulled up her black-rimmed glasses low on her nose so she could look at you over them if she wanted. Her tiny black skirt with thigh high stockings and a blouse that seemed to be two sizes too small.

Alison bit her bottom lip as her son called her ma'am. He knew she hated that, she was only 18 when he was born and in a sense, they seemingly grew up together. She always thought of ma'am as the term for old women. “James Carr what the hell have I told you about that ma'am shit!”

James laughed as he tossed his plate in the sink. “I'm sorry mom; I will get to school on time I promise. I am probably going to hang out with Rebecca and Carl after school today.”

“You and that girlfriend, why don't you find a girl your own age? She seems I don't know kind of like trouble to me.”

“I'm 18 she is 22 it's not a big gap mom. And besides, she is a lot of fun.” James said as he looked at his mom and raised his eyebrows up and down a few times.

“Oh, you're a pig!” She laughed as she playfully slapped at her son's muscular arm.

Alison finished rituals and headed for her office about the same time as James was leaving for school. She took the long way to her office trying to gather her thoughts and get them off her son as she pulled up into the parking lot.

“Hey ya boss lady!”

“Oh hey Carrie, what are you doing out in the parking lot?” Alison quizzed her personal assistant as she reached for the door handle.

“I was out getting a smoke; I know how you hate it in the office.”

“You need to quit young lady!” Alison said with authority in her voice as she pulled the door open.

“I know, I know.” Carrie said as she lowered her head. She had worked for Alison for almost two years, and in that time, their relationship had developed into more than a simple boss-employee type thing.

The day seemed to pass as usual as Alison and Carrie filed contracts answered calls and booked parties. She had been in the business of managing entertainers since she was 18, and the company had been doing quite well. “Oh, my goodness, it is going to be such a hot day today.” Said Carrie, as she peeked out the front windows. The Friday afternoon sun beat against them causing the temperature of the small office to quickly escalate to nearly unbearable levels.

Alison sat in her chair as she reviewed a contract for supplying dancers to a party in a few weeks. Her glasses tilted down more than usual as she chewed on the end of a ballpoint pen, and playfully twirled her long brown hair. She was making her best effort to ignore the heat, but it was too much to deal with as small sweat beads rolled down her spine and reached the crack of her butt.

“Damn it I thought they fixed the fucking air conditioning!” she screamed at her assistant. As she threw a small paperweight off her desk in frustration.

“They claimed they did, Alison.” Her petite blonde assistant responded sheepishly. Carrie admired Alison and enjoyed their relationship but she also often feared the sometimes-violent outbursts of her boss. “Maybe you should take off your suit jacket that could help?”

Alison leaned forward removing her black suit jacket as she fanned herself with a folder to help obtain relief from the heat.

“Uh, Allie? Your back is soaking wet.” said Carrie as she looked at the long wet spot covering her boss's back.

“Shit!” exclaimed Alison as she leaned forward in her chair so her assistant could get a better look at her back. Her very tight small white silk blouse was soaking wet. “This is fucking great my shirt it probably fucking ruined.” As Alison yelled, her large 36DD breasts heaved up and down. Her assistant Carrie felt herself moisten as she looked at the beautiful tan breasts. All her of boss's shirts were smaller than need be in order to expose the maximum amount of cleavage. “Fuck it I am going home early today, Carrie you know how to handle any bookings that come up. And get that damn air conditioner guy here again!”

“No problem boss I got this!” Carrie said as she gathered her boss's things into her briefcase and handed it to her.

Alison stormed out of her office and across the parking lot, the heat of the early June day was miserable, and her temper was making her body even hotter. “I'm so fucking done with this day.” She sighed to herself as she threw her briefcase into the passenger seat of her sports car. The car roared to life as she pushed the start button and quickly adjusted the air conditioner vents. Sweet relief is all she could think to herself as she looked at the gauge in her car to see it read 96 degrees outside.

“It is going to be a long hot Tennessee summer.” She said aloud as she pulled the car into drive and left the parking lot. The drive home took only about 30 minutes, but the trip was enough to have her calmed down from the rage the heat had her in, or so she thought. It was at that moment she came within inches of hitting a car sitting in her driveway. The anger that had previously filled her body was suddenly returning as she stared at her son's car and his girlfriend's car sitting side by side in the driveway.

“Don't worry mom I am going to school. That damn kid!” She said with anger in her voice mocking her own son's promise to her.

Alison gently let her car roll into the yard as she sat there staring at the cars blocking her driveway while she listened to the radio trying to calm down before going in to confront her son about him ditching school to be with his girlfriend. She could not help but laugh at herself a little, as she wondered if this is how her parents felt raising her.

Her thoughts drifted back to her younger days her wild youth as her mom and dad called it. And all the guys she used to be involved with, so many different guys, in fact, she never even really knew who her son James dad even was. “But what I did doesn’t matter, I’m the mom, and he needs to listen to me. I know he is 18, but he is still in High school. And I am the boss.” Alison said to herself as she got out of the car and walked into the garage.

Alison made a great effort to keep quiet as she entered the house through the garage. She removed her black 6-inch high heels to make her entrance into the house even quieter as they usually clicked loudly on her kitchen floor. She could feel her pulse quicken as she became somewhat nervous as she wondered what she was about to find them doing. Alison and her son had always had a very close relationship, and with all the times, she had fantasized about him and peeked in on him she could not help but hope to see him being a little naughty at least. The nervousness that had built in the pit of her stomach went into overdrive as she got into her kitchen. The sounds that she was kind of hoping to hear was all that she could hear. The noise that filled the air was coming from her living room, loud moans and groans filled the air. She was now unsure of herself as she was previously so confident about busting her son for ditching, and she was rather excited at the prospect of catching him in the act, but now that it was just one room away from happening, she paused and stood in her kitchen as she thought about it.

Alison bit her bottom lip as she listened intently before she decided she at least needed to see what was happening in her living room. She took her time as she crept across the kitchen and leaned against the cold marble countertop so she could see into her living room where it seemed the noise was emanating from. The open floor plan of the house gave her a perfect line of sight into the living room without being overly exposed to the occupants of the room.

Alison immediately made out the three occupants of the room her son James, his 22-year-old girlfriend Rebecca and his 18-year-old best friend Carl all naked in the living room. The air thick with the smell of sex, it was all Alison could smell, her pussy became very hot and damp just from the smell, as she could not help but wonder how long they had been home messing around as all three looked to be covered in sweat.

Rebecca sat on the long narrow glass coffee table her long blonde hair matted, and her 36C breasts glistened with sweat, she was a college cheerleader and had a near flawless body. Her skin was a beautiful bronze color, and her tan lines over her breasts and pubic area just accentuated her body even more making her hotter. Alison watched as the smoking hot blonde-haired woman worked on the two guys long thick cocks. She pumped one hard as she sucked the other and vice-versa.

James stood there his cock getting swallowed by his girlfriend's ruby red lips. Alison could not decide where her eyes should be. She was torn between his chiseled physique and his meaty cock. Her son had never had a problem getting attention, his body and looks coupled with being a star on the local high school football team made him loved and desired by most girls that he went to school with. Alison's gaze was only broken from her son long enough to check out his friend, Carl was almost identical to James except he liked to keep his head shaved.

“Oh, my” Alison whispered under her breath seeing the size of the two boys cocks. She watched as Rebecca could barely wrap her hand all the way around either of them. Alison licked her lips as she saw Rebecca gagging herself on both dicks, which easily were nine inches long if not longer. Alison had admired James's cock before as she “accidentally” walked in on him showering many times, but this was so much better he was fully aroused the veins in his shaft looked like they could burst.

Rebecca’s saliva poured out her mouth as she choked herself on Carl’s cock then on James’s cock. Carl loved the feel of her pierced tongue on the underside of his shaft so much he without thinking grabbed some of her hair to try and get more in her mouth. Rebecca jerked her head back quickly slapping Carl’s throbbing cock hard. “Back off I am the one in charge here!” She yelled out as her temper raised at the thought her control may be challenged.

Alison at this point was unconsciously slipping her fingers down her skirt as her hand slid past the elastic band on her thong while she watched what her own private porn movie was. Carl stood there with a massive hard on and just looked down at the floor like a scolded child for what he had attempted to do. “Mmm, she’s in charge that’s hot.” Alison said talking to herself in a whisper, as she liked seeing the young girl taking charge of the two well-hung 18-year-old studs.

Rebecca started putting all her attention on James cock now as she spat and drooled all over it, She forced the long thick piece of meat down her throat as she gagged and choked on it a single tear rolled down her cheek before pulling her mouth away. Her faded red lips had a long trail of saliva and pre-cum stretch from them to her boyfriend's cock head. “I think you're ready baby.” she purred as she reached into her small black leather bag that sat a few inches away. It did not take her long to find the small bottle of lubricant; she popped the top off with ease and started coating James's long thick shaft pumping it up and down. “I love this dick.” She moaned as her hand jerked up and down his lubed shaft.

“I love you, baby.” James mustered to speak as Rebecca jerked and lubricated his cock, her hand stroking hard and fast up and down his faintly lipstick stained shaft.

Carl having heard James was ready had moved away from the coffee table and was lying face down on a chair nearby, Alison watched as her finger now was fiercely abusing her swollen clit. She could not help but wonder why Carl without even being told to do so would leave and take up such an odd position. The lust-filled mother watched with sensual delight as Rebecca led James to the chair by his cock pulling him along almost as if it was a leash. Alison's eyes darted from one body to the next she could not tell where she wanted to look next. She stared at Carl's muscular ass up in the air, then her eyes went to her son, and then finally to Rebecca. Alison locked her eyes in on the beautiful young blonde's tan legs and bald pussy. Alison licked her lips as she could see what appeared to be cum dripping from Rebecca's perfectly shaven pussy. Alison's lust-filled gaze was broken at the sounds of Carl, her eyes darted back to his ass. Alison swallowed hard in shock at what she saw.

“Oh, Fuck!” Carl yelled out as he felt his best friend's cock penetrate his asshole with one quick motion. James's thick cock was now sliding in and out his best friend’s asshole going in deep and hard. Rebecca watched intently as her boyfriend's pace quickened. James put his hands on his friend's hips so he could begin getting more up his ass.

“Oh god baby do it harder!” Rebecca moaned/commanded as she laid her head on Carl’s ass and started licking his hole and James cock as it slammed in and out of him. “You love this don’t you Carl?” Asked Rebecca as she reached under his body to grab his cock.

“Fuck yes!” He groaned as his asshole was being stretched out.

Alison watched in shock as she saw her son ass fucking a guy, she and James had often openly discussed sex, and she knew his views were quite open, but this was far and away something she never could have imagined. She could feel her legs quiver as her own juices flowed from her pussy she was building towards an orgasm. The shock of what she was witnessing was overshadowed by the fact she found the whole scene intensely hot. She was reaching a point of arousal she had never previously experienced as she watched her son. Alison’s body temperature was going higher and higher as her first orgasm washed over her body. She laid against the cool marble counter still watching as she panted. “Oh god so hot.” she thought in her head as she began removing her clothes trying to cool herself. Her 36DD breasts now freed from the constriction of her bra felt so good on the cold counter as her fingers again went back to work on her pussy.

Rebecca was on her knees her tongue working both James Shaft and Carl’s asshole. Her right hand was under Carl pumping his cock so hard and fast, as her left massaged James balls. She raised her head up for a split second to remove a piece of her golden blonde hair from her mouth and when she did, she spotted Alison watching them from the kitchen. She was not sure how long the audience had been in the kitchen, but she knew that they must have been enjoying the show. Rebecca's mind went into overdrive as all the talk her and James had shared about how hot Alison was flooded in. Rebecca knew how her boyfriend felt about his mom; she was often a subject of some of their more intense role-play sessions.

Rebecca moved her position just enough to keep the corner of her eye locked on her boyfriend's mom. She continued her tonguing of James's cock and Carl's ass for a few more seconds before she stood up to excuse herself from the action. “Now you naughty boys behave yourselves I am going to get us another toy.” She announced as she stood up and left her two boy toys fucking away on the chair.

Alison saw Rebecca leave the room but was too locked into watching her son pound his long thick meaty cock into his best friends butt to care that the dominate woman had left the room. Alison continued working more fingers into her pussy now being up to having three inside herself, she had to bite her lip to keep her pleasuring as quiet as possible. As her long well-manicured fingers abused her soaking wet pussy she could feel her body as it began to tense up she was close to bringing herself to yet another climax.

She watched enthralled at the sight of her son fiercely pounding his friend in the ass. She had never actually seen bi sex up close like this, even though she had watched in on video before seeing it live was setting her body on fire. Her body ached and burned as her mind raced at the sight of it all. James slammed his cock in and out of his friend, his balls beating against him all the while grunting like an animal while the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room.

Rebecca slowly worked her way in through the other door to the kitchen. She stood just outside the doorway looking in at Alison leaned over the counter. Rebecca licked her lips as she saw Alison’s curvy, juicy tan ass up in the air. Rebecca carefully tiptoed across the floor coming up behind her boyfriend's mom carefully wrapping her hand around her mouth as she whispered into her ear. “Shh don’t say a word.” Alison's body locked instantly at the touch and words spoken to her as she slowly raised up off the counter. Alison knew the voice she heard was her son’s girlfriend. Alison slowly turned around to face Rebecca, her fingers still unconsciously abusing her pussy as she looked into the eyes of Rebecca. “Mmm look at you, such a naughty mommy.” Is all Rebecca spoke as she leaned in and kissed Alison on the lips.

Alison could not muster a word as her and Rebecca's lips broke apart. The sweat poured from her forehead beads rolling down her face as well as rolling down her back. Her fingers continued to work her pussy forcefully as she could not stop herself; she was possessed by the idea of bringing herself to another orgasm. She could only manage a nod to acknowledge she was indeed a naughty mom, as her teeth bit into her bottom lip. Her juices ran down her inner thighs uncontrollably almost like a faucet that could not be shut off. Rebecca slowly reached out and pulled Alison’s free hand to lead her towards the living room. Alison’s head was spinning as she tried hard to have a clear rational thought. Her mind raced, and her heart felt as if it would beat right out of her chest as she could only think about what her son would do when she entered the room in such a state. The only rational thought that went through her mind was telling her how wrong this was and that she should not be doing this, but at the same time, she could not stop herself as she mindlessly followed the lead of Rebecca and walked into the living room.

Alison stood at the entrance to her living room, clad only in a pair of black knee-high stockings. Her long brown hair a disheveled mess her deep tan skin almost glistening with a thin layer of sweat as her fingers still worked her pussy feverishly. She could see her son’s muscular ass tightening, as he would pull out and slam back into Carl. “Look at him pounding that asshole. He loves doing what I say.” Rebecca purred into Alison’s ear. The hot breath of the young blonde-haired woman sent a chill down Alison’s spine. Rebecca leaned in and kissed Alison's full red lips, their tongues slowly entering each other's mouths as they swirled together. Alison could taste the familiar salty flavor of cum on Rebecca's tongue as they swirled together; Rebecca pulled her mouth away still sucking on Alison's bottom lip as their lips broke apart.

12