Life and Times of the Carr Family 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca slowly started walking backwards towards her two boy toys, as she motioned for the naughty mother to follow her with a single curling finger. Rebecca led Alison around the chair for both boys to see her in the room. Alison’s heart pounded like a stampeding horse as her son's eyes met hers, Rebecca paraded her around the boys a couple times before she led her to a small love seat both of them took a position across from the boys. Rebecca’s hand lowered to Alison’s wet pussy and vice-versa. The two women began masturbating one another sliding multiple fingers in and out of each other's bald damp pussies. James’s eyes still locked on his mom as he fucked his best friend, the sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the room as he grunted “I’m so close” he continued his long powerful strokes as he grunted. “Miss Rebecca I am so close.” He moaned again as his pace quickened.

“Please cum in my ass” pleaded Carl as the abuse of his asshole pleasured him but also pained him.

“Mmm good boy.” Rebecca purred as she sucked her soaking wet fingers then without a word between them, her and Alison moved closer to the action. Both women sat on their knees inches away from James pounding away on his friend. Rebecca reached out under Carl and squeezed his cock hard. “Mmm, you’ve cum you little slut.” Rebecca wiped her hand across the head of Carl’s cock and the big pool of semen that now laid on the carpet under him. Just as Rebecca started stroking Carl’s cock. James released a massive grunt as he began unloading a massive load of cum deep into his best friend's ass. James pulled his still hard throbbing cock out of his friend’s gaped asshole. “Oh, my look at that load you left in there.” Rebecca said, as she turned loose of Carl’s cock and began licking the thick white seed out of his asshole, her tongue going in and out of his butt.

Without even a word spoken between the two of them Alison's eyes locked on her son and then locked on the throbbing engorged cock in front of her as she immediately wrapped her full pouting lips around James's cock. She with ease took his big cock all the way down to the balls, not even gagging on it. She sucked his thick piece of meat like someone starving. She could taste his friend's ass on it, and it just drove her madder. James now wrapped his fingers into his mom's hair he started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Rebecca smiled as she looked up from Carl’s ass, standing up she began to kiss James sharing his cum with him. “You bad boy you never told me your mom was so naughty, I think she needs a good hard fucking.”

James smiled at his girlfriend. “I never knew she was.” James pulled his cock from her mouth with a loud pop as he slapped her face with it a few times. “You want me to fuck you, mom?” James questioned her as she moaned with each slap of his cock. The boy's mind raced at the thought of what had been a fantasy of his for some time coming true.

Rebecca loved hearing such a perverse thing come from her boyfriend's mouth, it made her own pussy tingle some more as she thought in her evil mind about what she wanted to see them do. “Oh no baby you worked enough I think you should lay down and let mommy fuck you.” Said Rebecca, as she motioned for James to lay on the floor.

James followed his girlfriend's directions without question as he laid down. He looked up at his mother who was standing over him her pussy was so wet her juices were rolling down her tan thighs, as she lowered herself down on to her son's massive cock. “Oh fuck!” screamed his mom as his dick completely filled her aching pussy even stretching it out somewhat. Alison began rocking her hips back and forth all the while saying, “This is so wrong baby.”

Carl finally recovering from the beating his ass took and the hard orgasm he had from his anal abuse now stood next to Rebecca as they watched Alison ride her own son's cock. “Oh my god, look at those tits.” Carl said while he rubbed his stiffening cock some. Rebecca just looked at him with a glare that resembled a mother correcting a misbehaving child. Carl lowered his head again adverting his eyes away from Alison’s heaving breasts.

Rebecca could not hide her pleasure as she smiled at the moans and screams of the mom, Rebecca knew all too well how much James's cock could stretch and hurt so good. She grabbed Alison’s hair and jerked her head back as she looked deep into her eyes. Rebecca slapped her face hard enough to make it sting. “Shut up your moaning bitch and tell me what does that feel like? How does it feel having your son's dick in your pussy you dirty slut!”

Alison tried to talk, but as James heard Rebecca's words, it made him grasp his mom's hips and started rocking her back faster and harder she could not even manage a coherent word let alone form a sentence, as the cock invaded her wanton pussy harder and faster. Alison's face contorted in a mix of pain and pleasure as she eventually managed to look down at her son and smile. The smile was enough to make him want to fuck her harder as he tightened his grip on her hips his massive hands looked as if they were about to crush her as he started to thrust upwards into her. Alison's body bounced up and down like a rag doll on her son's cock.

Alison's body was out of control one orgasm led into another then another, her pussy juices flowed from her nonstop. The floor beneath her and her son was even getting wet. James reached up and pulled his Mom's contorted face to his. His lips met hers, and it was like a spark of electricity shot through her body, his tongue and hers swirled in each other's mouths.

As they kissed, Rebecca watched loving all the events she had set in motion. The incest fantasy was one her and James played out on more than one occasion. She loved Alison's body and enjoyed seeing her boyfriend fuck her even more. However, this was not enough she wanted to see more as a thought entered her mind. She motioned for Carl to lube up his cock and to get behind Alison.

James could see Carl as he moved around to position himself behind Alison. He knew what Rebecca wanted as he held his mom's lips to his making sure his cock stayed deep in her pussy as her ass stayed up in the air. “Do it, Carl, DP this bitch.” commanded Rebecca as with those words in one single motion Carl’s cock slammed up Alison’s unprepared asshole.

Alison tried to scream, but James holding her mouth to his muffled her noise. She had anal sex before, but it was rare, and Carl was a bit bigger than what she was accustomed to having in her butt. Carl was relentless, as he slammed into her ass similar to how James had used his ass only moments earlier. Alison did not need long before she not only became accustomed to the two massive cocks inside her but also began to love it.

Rebecca sat back on the chair Carl had been fucked on as she rubbed her very sore pussy. The fucking James and Carl had given her most the day had taken a toll on her; she smiled as she watched the threesome in front of her. She loved seeing other women used, and she loved seeing her boyfriend taking pleasure from another woman. Nevertheless, the mere idea of him taking pleasure from his own mom was something that made even Rebecca's kinky mind race.

Both James and Carl grunted and moaned loudly as their cocks ached from a day worth of sex, but neither wanted to stop what they were doing. Alison’s holes felt so damn good to them both as they pumped her without mercy both working hard towards yet another orgasm. Alison’s eyes rolled back in her head as both the bare cocks slammed in and out of her like a set of pistons. The boys had apparently done this before their rhythm was almost perfect. Her pussy and ass both smooth from being waxed regularly and all her natural juices flowed freely which kept her body well lubricated.

Rebecca watched her own private porn show as she slowly moaned lowly and then started working her way up to a scream. She had gradually begun working her way up one finger at a time before eventually having her whole fist inside her pussy. She laid back on the cum soaked chair as she viciously fisted her own pussy as her two studs pounded the holes of the horny milf.

As the two women voiced their pleasure, Rebecca, with her screams as she stretched her own pussy with her fist and Alison's uncontrolled moans. The two boys felt their balls start to tighten up as they neared another orgasm. Alison seemed to sense the feeling of urgency in each of her son's upward thrusts into her pussy. “Yes, baby cum inside mommy, its okay please cum in mommy I need it.” As Alison spoke, James unleashed a mighty grunt and then a groan as he unleashed what was likely his biggest load of cum of the day inside his mom's pussy. Alison felt the warm cum as it filled her body she grind down hard on her son's dick trying to milk every drop from it. As she did this, it caused her asshole to tighten around Carl’s meat, which made him too let loose with a load of cum into the asshole of the woman he spent many years calling momma Alison.

Carl and James both laid on the living room floor nearly exhausted their bodies drenched in a combination of cum, sweat and pussy juices. Alison too fell over on the floor having never had what could only be described as a continuous orgasm; she laid there shaking with cum pouring from both her holes. Her head and face hurting from Rebecca’s abuse.

Rebecca removed her fist from her pussy and surveyed the carnage in the room, she enjoyed the sight of all three passed out like a group of drunkards. She smiled from ear to ear as she lowered herself down to her knees she stroked her boyfriend's cock first then licked the head. Then she did the same for Carl. Both men groaned but not as much out of pleasure more out of the aching in their overworked cocks. They had these marathon sessions only a few times before, but this one was going longer than anyone had imagined. Rebecca again started licking one cock head then the other slowly bring them back to life.

“Baby you know I have to go soon.” Rebecca said as her eyes met her boyfriend's. Her commanding tone now replaced by an almost innocent childlike tone. The dominant attitude was all but gone now as she took turns licking the young men's cocks.

James and Carl both knew what Rebecca wanted, they often ended the sessions they shared in an opposite manner in which they started. Both guys cocks were back to being full-on hard-ons, and they knew that Rebecca wanted one more good fucking and she was going to get it. Rebecca smiled seeing her two pieces of meat ready for her again. “One more time boys and you know how I deserve it.” Rebecca spoke to them both as she threw one leg over Carl and straddled him her ass pointed toward his face as she popped his dick inside her. She began gyrating her hips as she rode him, once Rebecca had a nice rhythm she leaned back and laid down on Carl with his cock still firmly planted inside her. “Come on, please baby you know what a naughty bitch like me needs.” Rebecca said as she eyed her boyfriend's cock.

James did know what she wanted as he moved between their legs. He gripped his cock in his hand stroking it slowly. “Shut-up bitch!” commanded James as he eyed his girlfriend's pussy and his best friends cock.

Alison laid there gently rubbing her pussy as her mind cleared somewhat. She looked at her son and could not help but to think about what she just witnessed and did with him. She shocked herself a bit as instead of feeling freaked out like any rational person should. She instead found herself becoming damp again. She laid there on the floor and worked her fingers inside herself before pulling them out and so she could suck the cum off them. She and her son had just had sex, and she loved it. It had exceeded any and all fantasy she had ever experienced about it.

James now held his cock in his hand as he laid his shaft against his friend's. Rebecca reached down to grab her boyfriend’s shaft and guided the head into her already filled pussy. James felt the head of his cock being forced into the tight wet hole of his girlfriend. He started to thrust in and pull out. Rebecca screamed louder than earlier with her fist as the two young men's cocks stretched her open further. She felt as if her body was going to be ripped in half. The double vaginal fucking was something they only did on select occasions, and while she loved it, the pain was beyond intense.

Rebecca had a few tears form in her eyes as James forced his cock all the way inside her. Both men now thrust into her pussy their cocks rubbed against each other inside the sopping wet hole. James now further showed a different side of himself as he pushed into her harder and harder, it was apparent he enjoyed her cries; he was trying to hurt her as he fucked her.

Alison watched in shock as she could see that with each cry of pain it only seemed to turn James on somewhat more. Her son slapped his girlfriend then placed his hand on her throat as he fucked her. Alison found herself slightly excited by the sudden power reversal. She crawled on the floor over to the three of them; she could now hear Rebecca as she thanked James for each slap. Alison ran her finger across the young girl's face to wipe away her tears before sucking her finger clean.

Carl laid on the floor under Rebecca, his hands deeply locked into her hair, as he pulled back on it so hard it seemed like he could pull it out. He groaned hard as he thrust upwards, his cock ached, as he knew that he was getting close to his last orgasm of the day. Carl wanted to hold back he wanted to outlast his friend just once but the combined feeling of the wet pussy and the hard cock both as they rubbed his cock were too much for him. He exploded what felt like a massive amount of cum, but was little more than a few small spurts. Carl's cock wasted little time going limp, the days use, and abuse was finally too much as it quickly slipped out of Rebecca's pussy.

James felt his friend's hot cum now coating his shaft, as he pumped into Rebecca harder. He raised his hips up then slammed them back down again. The sound of his balls as they beat against her body filled the room. Rebecca still cried a few tears despite now only having one dick in her. James' hand tightened around her throat the lack of oxygen caused her to nearly black out as her eyes rolled to the top of her head as she simultaneously orgasmed. Her body shook violently as she came causing James to fill her with one last load for the day.

All four people laid motionless in the room. The only sound was that of heavy breathing as all four gasped for breath. James laid there with his eyes closed near breathless as his body tingled. As he slowly opened his eyes, he could see Alison, his mother as she looked down at him. “Baby we are going to need to talk.”

12