All Comments on 'Life as a Rogue Ch. 08'

by HexGlow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loving it

Can't wait for the next chapter, a great story so far looking forward to where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Conner or Roy

Please call him either Conner or Roy, not both. It is getting confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too short

While the story in enjoyable, if you are going to post one page chapters then you need to post more frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really!!

O for the love of God ...Spear us the ever for so long of a wait !! I can't even recall if I am reading the same story sometimes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoying the story, but..

I am enjoying your story, but you really need an editor and to proof read before you post. Chapter 7 was almost unreadable due to so many errors. This one was better but still need proofreading.

Thank you for taking the time to write this story. I hope you continue and look forward to what happens next.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Stuff!

So glad you are continuing this brilliant story. I only wish your chapters were longer! You are crafting a great story, with some well built and interesting characters, I eagerly await your next chapter. As for you needing an editor? While it is true, there are some small typos and errors, I have not found your work hard to read. I would disagree with a previous comment saying a previous chapter was unreadable. That seems a harshly negative criticism. While having extra eyes on your work may be helpful in picking up things you may have missed, it isn't essential in this forum. The quality of your writing is very good, I hope you continue soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous