Life at College With a Friend Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers

Candy parts her pussy lips and slowly Jen pushes just the tip in of her dick in me. Jen moves forward getting more and more of herself into Candy's grasp, until Jen is all the way in her. Candy's legs are soon around her waist and Jen moves in and out of her going deeper inside, a little faster with each thrust. Candy is so slick that Jen is able to fuck her fast and hard with each thrust. Candy moans in complete pleasure with each thrust, squeezing her pussy tightly around Jen's throbbing cock each time. Candy's body shook as one intense orgasm after another swept through her body. Jen fucks her in this way for at least half an hour and she never stops responding as if she is in ecstasy. In mere seconds Jen could feel her balls begin to tighten and Jen told her she is about to cum. With one final thrust deep into Candy, Jen holds herself in her depth's as Jen's cock erupts into several blasts of hot cum. Feeling Jen shoot her hot load into Candy, she moans loudly pushing over the edge into another intense orgasm. Finally they started to come down from their highs, resting until they fully come down. Then Jen pulls out of Candy's sweet soaking pussy.

I put a hand on Jen's left breast and Candy put a hand on Jen's right breast, rubbing our fingers over her hard nipples, lightly pinching, tickling and twisting them between our fingers. Our fingers are unconsciously playing a tune on Her rock hard nipples. She has her eyes closed luxuriating in the sensations our fingers are bringing to her full breasts. We put our lips on her full breasts, sucking it between our lips, flicking it with our tongues, giving it a gentle bite every few seconds. We kiss and lick all around her succulent breasts. Moans of ecstasy come from her mouth, while we continue to suck on her full breasts. We continue to play with her beautiful breasts until she is very wet and horny.

We then kiss down her stomach and kiss her belly button lightly. We take turns pushing our tongues in her belly button and lick all around it. We go on down kissing and licking her beautiful body to her wonderful thighs and all over them as well. We kiss and lick close to her sweet wet pussy, on both sides. We stroke her wet pussy, pushing one finger from each of us into her tight on fire cunt and pump them in and out of her pussy. We finger her sweet wet pussy all over the inside of it. We finger fuck her pussy faster and faster. We push into her and our thumbs rubs her clit in time with her frantic jerks, causing her to fuck herself on our hands. We slid them in and out of her, giving her a nice finger fucking. We twirled our fingers around the inside of her wet pussy making her more wet.

We roam our hands over her entire body, finally ending up squeezing her fantastic ass. We caress her soft firm ass. We keep caressing our hands over her wonderful hot body, turning her over and also caressing the front of her body. We went over her entire body again, kissing every inch of her soft, beautiful body and turning her back over face down. We raise up our hands and brings them down on her soft firm ass. We spanks her soft ass bringing them down again and again until her ass is a dark-red. We all feel asleep on the floor from a long day of working hard. Over the next few mouths we made love to each other a lot. We did get pregnant from Jennifer and had two beautiful baby girls. Our babies girls don't have a dick.

We named my white baby girl, Ashley Lynn. She has brown hair and sparkley blue eyes. She has soft olive colored skin.

We named Candy's 1/4 Asian, 1/4 black and 1/2 white baby girl, Erin Elizabeth. She has dark-brown and sparkley green eyes. She has soft and white colored skin.

Baloden
Baloden
86 Followers
12